2007 Recap

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
will..one more day of 2007 then it's the next year for us fans...as the 2007 year is coming to an end..juz wanna do a lilo recap of all the news, gossips, annoucements tat wuz most memorable to me..or affected me the most..here are some from the top of my head...hmm..please do share urs too..

* Annoucement: Ken & Ann will be paired again from remake of Sawan Being
* News: Academy Fantasia Contestant Making Fun of P'Big D2B :angry: -- :arrg:
* News: Num Sornram Fell Asleep at Wheel and Killed a Woman :eek:
* News: Joy S. dismissed from Channel 3
* Annoucement:Ken Theeradeth annouces his wedding date w/ Noi Bussakorn :wub:
* News:Ken Theeradeth marries Noi Bussakorn :wub: -- :spin:
* Annoucement: The Breaking of D2B **tears** :spin:
* News: The Death of P'Big D2B **tears**tears** :lmao:
* Still In The News Gossip: Child Actor Patrick's Mother Suing Mos P. For Sexual Harrasment of Patrick

ah! 2007 -_-

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Hold Up!!!!!! The kid from Hua Jai Sila and the new Lakorn with Mos??
I didn't know about this. Please more info.

joy S being dismissed from Channel 3, why? Being too old and unappealing?

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Hold Up!!!!!! The kid from Hua Jai Sila and the new Lakorn with Mos??
I didn't know about this. Please more info.

joy S being dismissed from Channel 3, why? Being too old and unappealing?
I posted the news about the kid from hua jai sila(patrick) and mos in the forum Sang Dao Hang Hua Jai... you can go there and read it if you want...

joy S was too picky with the script and everything, so they dismissed her...eg, she changes the storyline and the script an the producer and director were annoyed by her...

max

sarNie Elites
Aww, I really liked Joy S. Why is she being dismissed?

Also, wow, that is the first time I heard about Mos P. So weird!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Academy Fantasia Contestant Making Fun of P'Big D2B

REALLY? IM HELLA LATE HAHAH.. dude they suck anyways!! arent they the newbies? the singers? or something

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Never heard of them, but their dumb ass shouldn't have made fun of him...their get what's coming to them and that is karma... :angry: :angry: stupid shit, never see or heard of them, but for sure they're all ugly, and can't sing, and don't even have any talent at all...

Stupid people make me sooooo mad right now...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I AGREE! MOST OF AF SUCKSSSS ANYWAYS! i mean, MAJORITY OF THEM! they shoudln't be making fun of anybody! RAWR! especially not P'BIG!

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
Never heard of them, but their dumb ass shouldn't have made fun of him...their get what's coming to them and that is karma... :angry: :angry: stupid shit, never see or heard of them, but for sure they're all ugly, and can't sing, and don't even have any talent at all...

Stupid people make me sooooo mad right now...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

ummm i think it was only one of the af contestants that made fun of big d2b here's the link on the story and there's a pix of the meanie too in case NEone's interested in seeing what he looks like but basically he said sry at big's funeral he came out in an interview n said that he could not find (more like make) time to go and say sorry to big while he was still alive b/c he was very busy...something like that NEwho ... http://webboard.mthai.com/18/2007-12-17/360875.html

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Busy my asss...stupid little a-hole...how could he said that he was too busy when his ass doesn't even look like he can make it in the entertainment industry...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
thats what i was about to say, busy my ass!! i just think its messed up, to make fun of someone who was laying in the hospital tryna get well/save his life...so sad...RIP BIG..