25 Minutes [Aum/Aff] [oneshot]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Freaking secretary had to go and ruin when it's getting to the good part! Omg, their action moments were hotttt!!!! I was so hooked onto that!!

Update soon Donna!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
*fan myself....i want to work for Aum!! lol.
sure RR! you can work for him... you can be his secretary who loves disturbing his private time with Aff! :p

sweet... they can do it in 25 min before the meeting... lol... thank.... that was hott
LOL
that's what you call time management... hahahaha

Freaking secretary had to go and ruin when it's getting to the good part! Omg, their action moments were hotttt!!!! I was so hooked onto that!!

Update soon Donna!!
glad you liked it! :)
I'll update again as soon as I finish doing stuff... ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
no, i don't want to be that...isn't the secretary going to be Ploy in the lakorn? like she gets the job and tries to come between Aum/Aff and make them misunderstand each other...i thought that was going to be her role?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
NOOOOOOOOOO i want to be Aff. I want to have the 25 "ahem" minutes with Aum aahah. Except did you see the clip posted in the NM thread today..it was about Ploy and Aum...they didn't look bad together, although my heart is still with Ateam.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
NOOOOOOOOOO i want to be Aff. I want to have the 25 "ahem" minutes with Aum aahah. Except did you see the clip posted in the NM thread today..it was about Ploy and Aum...they didn't look bad together, although my heart is still with Ateam.
i want to be aff.....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah... I saw it a while ago lol
I was expecting of a clip of Aum and Aff but oh well, at least I saw Aum... lol

i want to be aff.....
just imagine you're Aff while reading this oneshot...lmao
that's what I do... hahahaha

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
good luck for your exam tomorrow and make sure you come back and update k... :D

you love to stop at the exciting part always... haha...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Part III

Their few minutes of fantasy were suddenly interrupted. Aff was in the middle of nowhere a while ago; she didn’t know where she was and she didn’t even care. All she knew was, the man that was invading her wildest imagination was making her feel…very sexy. She tried to stop thinking about him but she couldn’t stop herself. It was like an addiction; too hard to resist.

It seems like Aum wasn’t affected at all by the sudden commotion that just occurred. For a brief moment, he comfortably sat back on his executive chair and pressed a button on his intercom.

“Okay… Prepare everything I need. I’ll just finish up my meeting with Ms. Taksaorn.” Aum replied to his secretary; his eyes were still darted on Aff. She was already buttoning her blouse up and tried to straighten herself, not aware that Aum was watching her every move. Before Aff could catch him looking, Aum started to face his computer and started to type. Aff looked at him angrily.

I thought you want me?!, she thought, heatedly. She watched him doing his work. It might be silly but how she wished she was Aum’s computer. He was intently looking at the monitor while his fingers were softly tapping the keyboard. Aff stood up and made her way towards the door. She was still trembling; trembling because of heated desire that was sweeping her system at this very moment. Her mind whispered to her that it’s not proper to make love with Aum but her body shouts that it’s the right thing to do. Before Aff could leave, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

“Where do you think you’re going…?” Aum whispered to her sensitive ears. She didn’t have the chance to answer him intelligently. She was once again lost in trance when Aum started to nibble her earlobe while his hands started to caress her breasts once again. She moaned in anticipation. Aum turned her around so they’re now facing each other. His mouth caught hers again. He was kissing her aggressively, like he was sucking her life out. His tongue explored every inch of her mouth and their tongues once again wrestled each other.

“You’ll be late for your meeting…” Aff whispered to his face when their lips parted for a while. Both of them were gasping for air after their mind-blowing kiss.

“Those people can wait… but this can’t…” He was referring to his manhood. Aum pressed his erected manhood against Aff’s thigh. He kissed Aff again and bought her to his huge white couch. Aum gently laid her down and immediately went on top of her. He started kissing every inch of her face and settled on her soft lips again. Aum wanted to explore her entire anatomy so he started to kiss her on her neck while unbuttoning her blouse. His hands were so fast. Aff didn’t even felt her bra was unhooked. She only noticed it when something wet and somewhat slippery was conquering her nipple. Aum’s tongue started to circle around her pinkish areola then he sucked her erected nipple.

“Uuuuhhhh… A-aum…. Please… Don’t….” She was again lost. This man could really make her go crazy if he wanted to. She was indeed crazy over him for a couple of weeks now. Unknown to everyone, Aff was secretly lusting over her boss. Her body would always respond whenever she sees Aum Atichart. Even his smell could arouse her and can turn her from a lovable cat to an aggressive tiger. When she’s alone, she would often imagine how Aum is in bed. She would ask herself how his lips tastes like, how good he is in the lovemaking department. Now, she had finally found answers to her questions. His lips were so luscious and he was way better than she had imagined.

Aum continued to play with her nipples while his other hand explored her lower torso. Aff straddled her legs apart so Aum could gain access to her most forbidden part. He gently caressed her now wet private area, making her moan for more. Aum hurriedly pulled her panty down and continued to touch her. Without warning, Aum inserted his finger on her wet core, pumping it in and out. Her moans started to grew louder and louder as waves of pleasure started to wash her entire being.

He abruptly unzipped his pants and his erected manhood came to her view. Aff chuckled as she stared at “little Aum”. Because of him, she now believes on the stereotype idea of men having big feet also hide big treasures. :rolleyes:

“What’s funny?” Aum asked him. She didn’t reply; instead she looked straight to his eyes and pulled off her most seductive smile. The lovable cat really turned into an aggressive tiger. Without hesitations, Aff grabbed Aum’s manhood. She wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke him very gently. Aum continued to caress her wet core as well. Both of them were experience intense pleasure now. Aff decided to let go of his manhood and whispered to him.

“I want you inside of me… Now…” She whispered sexily. Aum did what she wanted, what he wanted as well. In one fluid motion, Aum entered her. Her hymen was now torn and she had never imagined that Aum Atichart would be the man who would rip it. Aum entered her smoothly and gently. After a while, he started to have a faster pace until he was pumping aggressively. Both of them were moaning at the top of their lungs, not minding if others would hear them. They felt that they are the only people existing in the world.

After a few minutes of earth-shattering lovemaking, they finally stopped. Aum was the first one to stand up. He pulled his pants up and straightens himself. Aff was still tired. Her entire body was very sore so she laid on the couch for a few minutes. While Aum was fixing himself, he noticed a stain on his white couch. It was blood. He was confused. Why is there blood on the couch? Did he did something wrong to her? Or maybe Aff was still...? Aum decided to ask his interior designer to clear things up.

“Aff, I-I thought you were married but why…” Aff already knew what he was talking about. She sat up and looked at the blood stain.

“I’ll tell you the entire story later. For now, you should go to your meeting. You’re going to be late.” She said and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Aum returned her kiss but she stopped her.

“Enough now, Mr. Atichart. Don’t blame me if little Aum starts to do things again.” She told him and Aum chuckled. Before he leaves, he and Aff tried to clean the stain on the couch.

In just 25 minutes, everything changed between them.

---END---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
I just reread the entire chapter... I felt like it was rush... lol
I'm in a hurry while typing this coz I'm hungry! hahahaha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah! The deed moments were sooo HOTTT! I just imagine their moments together as I was reading this. Lmao! It was totally hottt! Great story Donna! :D