3 lub tooj npab trailer

yulee_01

sarNie Egg
hey..so the movie only contains part 1 or is there still a sequeal to it? Just wondering because I wanna buy it and see how their actings are...and how the story goes.. ^_^

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey..so the movie only contains part 1 or is there still a sequeal to it? Just wondering because I wanna buy it and see how their actings are...and how the story goes.. ^_^
yea. there is two parts total. but it's more like a drama than movie. the first part came out at july 4th/sea games and part 2 is coming out at fresno new year.

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
the trailer was boring...i just hope the movie is better. Eventho i havent see the movie, i can tell that the movie definitely need better actors and actresses. Why i said that because some actor/actress doesn't sound normal. The dressing of the guys in suit, looks good but seem to big and bagging...we need to improve that as well. Overall, just base on the trailer, seem like the story line isn't so bad. I love movie that deals with old stuff such as the "3 rings"... this is just my 2 cent to help ya to better improve for the future movie only since ya trying to make some money out of the people. I do give ya some credit for trying but i just want to make sure my money is worth the spend. I do work for my money too, u know...hehehe... :D

yulee_01

sarNie Egg
yea. there is two parts total. but it's more like a drama than movie. the first part came out at july 4th/sea games and part 2 is coming out at fresno new year.
hey thanks in advance..if there is two parts then I'll wait until Fresno New Year and buy the movie... :D