3 lub tooj npab trailer

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
wow! that's funny cause i've seen him before actually at the sea game and he's short..
i'm already 5'7 and he's down on my shoulders..
really maybe my measurements are wrong...lol...well i did say between 5'5 to 5'7 so maybe 5'5 or 5'4....lol...at least he's taller than Allie...lol....either he's still adorable

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Well, when is part 2 coming out anyone know?
i was juss wondering...
i think they said around Sac New Year if not then maybe by december....but i'm not that sure yet...

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
ehehe
i'm sure brad is not 5'7
i'm super short.
he's taller than me
but i know he isn't 5'7
i say about... 5'4"
Hi All,

Just to answer a few of your questions……

We are working on the second installment. Hope to get it out latest by Fresno New Year.

Brad is 20 years old and is 5’4. He is the shortest guy on set. And yes he is extremely talented and I do hope to cast him in future projects. The rest of the guys are 5’5 and above.

If my memory is correct, Kong Mong Xiong is 5’5, Bee Her is 5’6, Muaj Tseeb Vaj…Meng Xiong…Jay Lo…and Moua Xiong are all 5’7. Vang Vue…Billy Xiong…Tee Feng Xiong and Toua Lee are all 5’10. All of these men are between 19 to 29 yrs old.

Mailia Lor and Angel Chang and I think Angela Thao are all 5’1. Pangshouayee Vang, Susien Xiong, and Sydney Yang are all 5’4. I believe Sydney Yang is the youngest at 17 while the others are between 18 to 24.

My ideal guys were supposed to be at least 5’6 and above, but KMX and Brad were such great actors I had to make exceptions. Besides that, they had the look that I was looking for so it made their height less of an issue. I really didn’t have much of a height requirement for the girls because I knew hmong girls were naturally short. All it mattered to me was their ability to bring their characters across.

Being a writer, you have to know your characters. This helps tremendously when you’re trying to cast. You have to feel your characters and know them by heart…..it’s hard to describe. It’s like regardless of how great an actor is or good looking/beautiful the person is, if you don’t feel that magic when you see them then it won’t work. I felt that with all of my main leads. Although it took a while and I got bitched at from the rest of the crew for being too picky, I couldn’t just settle for anyone because time was running out and we were desperate lol . I had to feel the chemistry and know it in my heart that this person was my character in order for me to pick them…..and although we had over 130+ kids that came to the auditions and I spoke to another 100+ or so over the phone, I wasn’t really feeling it with them. Don’t get me wrong, some of them were really beautiful/handsome, BUT I just didn’t feel that they were my characters.

Now with my kids (actors…lol), I felt it. The chemistry was there. As soon as I saw them, I knew it in my heart that he/she was their respective characters. I didn’t have to audition them, I just knew.

I am so glad and humbled that these kids came into my life because without them this drama would have not turned out the way it did. Each and every one of them took their roles seriously and never let us down. I will forever be thankful to all of them for sticking with us through all the good, bad and ugly times. Even now when we’re being crucified, their support is still unwavering.

To my cast:

The journey was long and hard, but for a year and a half of your lives, you’ve all dedicated your time and effort to come and support us because you believed in us. Through sun and rain, both cold and hot weathers you all came through as promised. We’ve all stayed up late into the early morning hours finishing up scenes and woken up before dawn to do it all over again… Thank you for all your patience and understanding. Sao, Grandma “O� and I really appreciate everything that you’ve all done. We will make amends and get everything right.

NOW...Lets all go into hiding!!! lol

Muuuah!
SEG

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
AH! who gives a damn how short or how tall or how big or how small somebody is! after reading SEG's comment, i just wanna celebrate with them. and plus i just came back from shopping, Cathy Jean's leather flip flops are on sale!
anyways back to topic,
TO SEG, what future projects are you guys planning on working right now?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i met sydney yang in person during my senior ball when i was still in high school
she's realllly skinny and tall..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I agreed, being a writer. you have to know your characters.

I, myself is not a professional writer but i have written many stories of my own.
And it is hard to write a story && not know your characters. Reason & purpose behind your character.
Why he/she is the way they are..

And to mention, playing the role. you must know your character too. be the character & play the role. otherwise you're
out of character. :D

-- btw, i still havent seen this movie yet.. but i soon will.. :lol: or maybe i should wait for all the parts. i hate waiting! heehe

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

this is the guy that plays jack
bradley lee.
memories of high school with him. lol.
lol..u know i just found out but brad lee is related to me...lol from my mom's side...him n his fam used to live in michigan and my fam n i used to go sleep over at their place to go sell over the summer...i didn't kno that it was him all this time...lol its been a while...i remember when i was around 4-6 n i used to play the game killer instinct with them...

n guess wat? i just got me a hold of this movie! lol..i get to check it out now...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol..u know i just found out but brad lee is related to me...lol from my mom's side...him n his fam used to live in michigan and my fam n i used to go sleep over at their place to go sell over the summer...i didn't kno that it was him all this time...lol its been a while...i remember when i was around 4-6 n i used to play the game killer instinct with them...

n guess wat? i just got me a hold of this movie! lol..i get to check it out now...

oh goodness.
another distant cousin then
lol.
it took me a while to find out that brad was related to me too
after my younger brother and him talked for an afternoon...
they found out stuff about each other...
connected their stories.....
wha-lah!
we're cousins!
ahaha