[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Napat and Nida belongs together because Nida is the quiet, supposedly innocent type. She is fitting to be the wife of a future successful doctor.

Saiparn is fitting with Poodit because she is outspoken, aggressive, and fearless. She will be able to fend off the shewolves in Poodits high society business life. This is pretty obvious as everyone keeps saying how Srikanya is very well versed and Nida needs to be more like her lol. Saiparn is like Srikanya, but not a complete annoying female dog lol.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I realized we've never discussed the title's name before. What does Naree Rissaya mean?
All I know is that Rissaya has something to do with Jealousy. :)

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
@okaylove No, you have right that it looked like Poodith was also there when Pa'Nun tell the aunt about Saiparn pragnecy. I was just a little confused as to why Poodith looked sureprise in the wedding when she ask Napat about hers child. Maybe he didn't want Needa and the dad to know.
I think he was there too when Pa'Nun tell the aunt as she was referring to more them two people when she said ''Now that you know'' (Hers you was refeering ''You guys'').

Man, I wish manager would update the ep summary of next week this saturday. They were pretty late last week, they update after the eps aired. Not good!

This thread is moving really fast, last time I was here I think it has only 8 page and now it's up to 18.

I know Napat and Saiparn wouldn't end up in here then I hope Pa'Gai would ask them to be in a new lakorn as the leads. Pa'Gai himself said he will ask them(the cast) again to be in his lakorn so.

Btw, Bens(Saiparn) have a new lakorn with Chakrit and she is to be in Nang fah Lah Pee (don't know if she is just guest staring as I don't know how the lakorn goes).

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The only reason they were late was probably because the channel had sport on, didn't air an episode of drama the week before so missed one airing day. So the summaries for this week was only 4 new episodes.

I want a Kiss & Slap!!!! I want to see Ball and Benz paired up.... Lina is good, but to the point I really don't like her character and acting right now. Mark, Ohm and Pim needs to improve on their acting more. Pim's forehead just bothers me, my older sister kept asking about it... and idk too!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Napat and Nida belongs together because Nida is the quiet, supposedly innocent type. She is fitting to be the wife of a future successful doctor.

Saiparn is fitting with Poodit because she is outspoken, aggressive, and fearless. She will be able to fend off the shewolves in Poodits high society business life. This is pretty obvious as everyone keeps saying how Srikanya is very well versed and Nida needs to be more like her lol. Saiparn is like Srikanya, but not a complete annoying female dog lol.

And all Nida do is read romance novel all day long LOL & Napa love to read too , they enjoy peaceful & queit surrounding. I agree w/ Saiparn making a good business man 's wife & there was a scene where it was mentioned Saiparn are into home economics ( but she refuse to continue her education) , since we see her enjoy sewing & knitting , Poodit 's idea woman & Nida say she doesn't know anything about it nor she good at anything else & was afraid other girl might be better than her & steal him away.

alissaax

I listened to the summary vid again!!!!!!! Because it's killing me wondering whether Poodit finds out from Pa'Nun or at the wedding.
So...........
Poodit finds out Saiparn is pregnant and decides he'll go see her again because he wants to take responsibility even though his wedding with Nida is happening soon....

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I knew it !! He will find out before the wedding..damn ass , he could had stop his own wedding LOL

alissaax

But he loves Nida! *roll eyes*
He probably doesn't stop it cause Saiparn told him to go back and leave her alone.......

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'yup , darn , I have a hate/love relationship with spoiler too LOL I want to be surprised when I watch but at the same time curious . It going be a torture waiting til Monday . I'll just go find Pokémon & meet gamer in the mean time lol

alissaax

Hahahaha I've been listening to Da Endorphine - Tur Mee Chun Chun Mee Krai on repeat, playing Slither to kill time. And checking manager for the weekly summary of episodes, stalking instagram of some thai celebs and their babies.

And ofcourse re watching next episode preview.
:crybaby2::nut:

alissaax

@younglove03 manager, they have a section dedicated to drama summaries that are airing and new dramas about to air soon. I run the text through thai2english for the romanised thai

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hahahaha I've been listening to Da Endorphine - Tur Mee Chun Chun Mee Krai on repeat, playing Slither to kill time. And checking manager for the weekly summary of episodes, stalking instagram of some thai celebs and their babies.

And ofcourse re watching next episode preview.
:crybaby2::nut:
I play that game too !! But now I play Pokemon go ! I repeat the lakorn OST at work & home LOL , I even change my phone wp to lakorn pic + more .

alissaax

@sarN I saw your instagram post in the Naree Rissaya hashtag. I spent most of my time playing slither candy crush.....on instagram looking at Mayu, Num and May's daughter. Prod, Pei Panward's son. Mali, Por Tridsadee's daughter. And some k-idols. And looking through the Naree Rissaya hashtag. Haahaahahahaa. And look up summaries for new dramas on youtube
I havent play Pokemon go yet. My phone will die off so quickly when I'm out