[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
freakin sarn got me started on this lakorn. now im never gonna sleep if i want to catch up to everyone...lol...

y must i be such a pervert?

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Topical Poodith's problem, he want to take respondsibility for his action toward Saiparn but he can't let go of Nida either because he loves her.
And how can he expect Saiparn to trust hers life to him when she overheard all he is doing was to pay for his action but the only person he loves is Nida.
I think Saiparn is doing the right thing by letting go of him, for her to live peacefully and not having hers father and Nida right behind hers ass. (Excuse my choice of words. lol)
It's not fair for Napat that he took the respondsibility instead of Poodith but it was his choice. And also he might do it for Saiparn but I think also for Nida whose he loves, if he take Saiparn then Nida could marry Poodith as she want.

I am going crazy here waiting for manager to update the weekly summary...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Topical Poodith's problem, he want to take respondsibility for his action toward Saiparn but he can't let go of Nida either because he loves her.
And how can he expect Saiparn to trust hers life to him when she overheard all he is doing was to pay for his action but the only person he loves is Nida.
I think Saiparn is doing the right thing by letting go of him, for her to live peacefully and not having hers father and Nida right behind hers ass. (Excuse my choice of words. lol)
It's not fair for Napat that he took the respondsibility instead of Poodith but it was his choice. And also he might do it for Saiparn but I think also for Nida whose he loves, if he take Saiparn then Nida could marry Poodith as she want.

I am going crazy here waiting for manager to update the weekly summary...
I find it amusing that Saiparn's plan to separate Poodit/Nida was successful, like how she originally wanted it to be (even though she end up the victim & the plan back fire ). Before the incident, her reason for hating Poodit was the fact he loved Nida , I felt Saiparn was jealous of the relationship, not b/c she have an interest in Poodit but b/c Nida was receiving love from all sources & was happy while she miserable living in the house. She see an opportunity to extract revenge, which is to break up the relationships & for once someone else besides her will be heartbroken & emotional distress. After finding out she not the daughter, her plan of revenge crumble & was left with a broken wing.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Monday's almost here! I can't wait to see Poodit finding out that Saiparn is pregnant. Needa's probably going to become even more psycho and I feel that Sirikanya is going to be in our way seeing how she might go after Poodit. I hope Poodit does some chasing and begging.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Just have to wait like another 13 hours til airing time . I've been rewatching the ost and interviews for the wedding scene.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I hate how the father is being so mean and cautious to BokKaew because he wants his daughter-in-law to be Surikanya. :mad: It's like she has the name to be marrying to Narin, but is secretly trying to get at Poodit and trying to ruin Nida and Poodit's wedding. She even asked to be the bridesmaid and helper, when BokKaew was actually the chosen bridesmaid by Nida already. :( I also feel bad for Napat but he is doing a good thing. If I am not wrong, he says that he will take care of Saiparn and the baby, there in the countryside. I kind of like the part she told Napat that she will listen to him from then on and blah blah blah. :icon12:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yep thats how I got in hehe. The mains do not like each other at all. Maybe poodit already starts feeling for her cus when he was drunk he said to saiparn you must got interested in me. I can't get enough too short and there don't provide previews either. I luv this at the moment
Well, if I were Poodit I would think she interest in me too LOL b/c Saiparn kept on putting doubt into Poodit's head about Napat & Nida , as if she want to break them up for no other reason than she might want him to herself HAHA . Of course we the audience know its all a revenge to hurt Nida & Saiparn had no intention of stealing him for romantic reason. I think Saiparn would be happy w/ Napa really since her heart isn't taken by any man yet . It's going be interest how Poodit & Saiparn will work out their relationship for the baby ! Can't wait . Monday soon !

alissaax

This drama just give me feels for fanfics....... what if this happen, or this and that. Hahaahahaaa. slapandkisswilling|rsceneswbabysw

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well, if I were Poodit I would think she interest in me too LOL b/c Saiparn kept on putting doubt into Poodit's head about Napat & Nida , as if she want to break them up for no other reason than she might want him to herself HAHA . Of course we the audience know its all a revenge to hurt Nida & Saiparn had no intention of stealing him for romantic reason. I think Saiparn would be happy w/ Napa really since her heart isn't taken by any man yet . It's going be interest how Poodit & Saiparn will work out their relationship for the baby ! Can't wait . Monday soon !
What if Saiparn got w Nap at and Nida got w Pudit, but Nida later realized what a great man Nap at is and want him back! That would make a different story. Lol

alissaax

All the possibilities... that can happen!!! I used to write fanfics about Kim Jaejoong and then stop cause I created so many and it became too much....

นารีริษยา the official facebook update!!!!
What will Poodit do when he knows Saiparn is pregnant ....And Sirikanya who changed and shows interest in Poodit... What will happen now?

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I hope that cry scene of Poodith was over Saiparn and not Nida. Or else it would sucks a big time.
Can't wait for today eps. And why hasn't manager update the summary yet!:facepalm:

alissaax

Lol I live in Sydney, Australia. Im streaming online. You can download an app onto your phone or tablet just search thai tv into your app store

alissaax

I hope that cry scene of Poodith was over Saiparn and not Nida. Or else it would sucks a big time.
Can't wait for today eps. And why hasn't manager update the summary yet!:facepalm:
Hasn't happened yet, episode ended after he found out and had a talk with the father