[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I don't really mind as long it's Mark and Benz and the storyline is good. Benz will be able to play any role! And have chemistry with everything.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
That would be a dream come true if they cast Benz and Mark in the remake of Roy Alai! I agreed, they need comedic role for these two even though this lakorn has a heavy drama with the sis and p'ek father.
I'd be on cloud nine, what's P'Kai Instagram, lets flood with Loy/Roy Alai request lol!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ann look so look young !!! Remind me of Kob in 'Daoprasook' . And @okaylove , 'Rabum Asoon' is not remake yet, I did a summary somewhere :confused12: . It had kidnap/rscene , she married her step-brother to spite her dad b/c he abandons her mom to marry another woman , the mom committed suicide . The dad pleaded with his step-son, P'ek, to stop the wedding & he end up kidnapping her .

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Ann look so look young !!! Remind me of Kob in 'Daoprasook' . And @okaylove , 'Rabum Asoon' is not remake yet, I did a summary somewhere :confused12: . It had kidnap/rscene , she married her step-brother to spite her dad b/c he abandons her mom to marry another woman , the mom committed suicide . The dad pleaded with his step-son, P'ek, to stop the wedding & he end up kidnapping her .
Never heard of this lakorn, do you have a link Sarn? My cup of tea!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
You will LOVE it . The P'ek completely in love w/her , they live together 80% of the time , he cook , clean, does her laundry but she was a meanie to him b/C she mad @ him for the kidanp/rscene , she constantly reminded him of the many lover she had before him ( she lie ) but he refuse to leave & they live together .

Ohhh no link LOL

alissaax

The only old drama I remember watching when I was young is Ban Sai Thong with Num and Joy. And Kao Waan Hai Noo Pen Sai Lub, Mam Kat with Pete.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes!! I wrote the summary in a couple thread lol. Yes, she was the n'ek. She was in the 80' & early 90' lakorn , she was a full figure woman & beautiful. I have about 3 or 4 of her lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I remember watching that lakorn, but I didn't like the actor who starred at the pa'ek thou. Love the storyline and na'ek tho. I love Liwaradee! My faves of hers are Litket Kammathep and Daughter in law! They have remake Daughter in law like 5x, but none are good, IMO. I want to see that remake one more time. Lol

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Oh that lady!!! Yes loved daughter in law, she ruled in that one!! Remakes couldn't compare as they took out Rscene

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, I like Liwaradee too! She was different from your usual skinny n'ek . She had a lakorn w/ Sam Y & a couple more i can't remember title of the top of my head . I like the Daughter in law ! the remake does no justice lol . In Liket Kamamthep , i love her character growth & the p'ek ..omg..he so cocky but so amusing & hilarious to watch , somehow , back in those days P'ek seen more enjoyable being an ass/jerk than today HAHAH. Rabum Asoon , i love the humor , I laugh thru out the whole lakorn , it's not meant to be a comedy but idk ..my humor is dark & twisted lol just like Nang fah kub satan , it was too hilarious !!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nang fah kub satan was a hoot. Johnny was just awesome in there. He was rough and the n'ek had no chance. Anyone has a YouTube link to the lakorn?

alissaax

Does anyone of a photo of her?? Her name sounds familiar but I can't remember her face

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Tgey

They don't have the complete lakorn on YT. I saw a few Mayura dubbed on YT.
Here's one...
Thanks @Koy123 , too bad it's bits and pieces, but the chemistry between Ann T and Jakrit....hot! Or just player turned possessive of young wife it's lol at times, maybe should start FF? Starring our Saipoo of course

ABG

sarNie Egg
I originally skipped this lakorn because the cast didn't attract me but decided to give it a go after seeing this thread. Yesterday I watched it and fast forward 80% of the drama. It's ok. It had the potential to be a slap/kiss, but, nope, it wasn't. At first, I liked the character Napat and preferred him with Saiparn, but then changed and didn't mind Poodit. I haven't finished watching but not sure if I will. How can Poodit love Saiparn when he loves Nida.

I don't think I can watch Benz as a n'ek but she acted very well, especially since she is quite young. I actually didn't find the female cast very attractive. Though, I thought Looktarn who played Sirikanya was the most attractive and she played the villain.

Anyway, the whole time I was watching Mark, he reminded me of someone. At first, I thought he resembled the guy who played as uncle Chaya in Kim's and James' lakorn but now I realise he resembles Gunjae zol! I think it's how they both squint their eyes and their mouth. I don't mind seeing Mark play p'ek again.

alissaax

Can someone write and post a Mark Benz fanfic or one shot... :crybaby2::crybaby2:Pleaaaaseeee... and thankyou. I need SAIPOO.