[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@sarN, this is the guy who starred with Liwaradee in Likit Khamathep. He was so funny in there. Did he starred with her in Rabum Asoon too?

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone write and post a Mark Benz fanfic or one shot... :crybaby2::crybaby2:Pleaaaaseeee... and thankyou. I need SAIPOO.
Starting up what I would like them to star in remake under FF "Roy Alai"

Will try to get a few chapters up tomorrow. Would anyone be able to create or make a cover for me of them for further inspiration for the FF but to be honest, the love scenes idk how to handle it esp for Benz being sooo young... Eek lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Starting up what I would like them to star in remake under FF "Roy Alai"

Will try to get a few chapters up tomorrow. Would anyone be able to create or make a cover for me of them for further inspiration for the FF but to be honest, the love scenes idk how to handle it esp for Benz being sooo young... Eek lol
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cheer::cheer:
And I'll make you a poster/cover to say thankyou! :icon12:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ah I see... I just remember not liking the actor in Rabum Asoon, but love the na'ek
He got the height like the p'ek in 'Likit Khamathep' , Lilvaradee is not a small woman LOL , the pairing fit well physical , I love the humor of the characters but not the step-brother , his storyline was boring and what happen to him at the end was a bit harsh .

alissaax

Cannot wait to see your creativity!!! Prologue is up for FF
I was looking through the Naree Rissaya hashtag on ig for photos of them together but there wasn't much that I like. The ones I like, have text or logos that cut through half their bodies.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I was looking through the Naree Rissaya hashtag on ig for photos of them together but there wasn't much that I like. The ones I like, have text or logos that cut through half their bodies.
Well the FF is modern time so maybe their recent photo shoot? Up to you. I was searching their pics too under Naree Risaya but it had the original girl with Mark fitting pics more than Benz/Mark

alissaax

Yeah there wasn't much of them together only screen shots from the drama

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They didn't promote Benz and Mark that much when RN was airing.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
They didn't foresee the charm of Benz's acting. I know, they should now help with the wave of fan support for Saipoo, their Lakorn and MV are gaining lots of views too!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They didn't foresee the charm of Benz's acting. I know, they should now help with the wave of fan support for Saipoo, their Lakorn and MV are gaining lots of views too!!
I think the views are coming from us. Lol. That's great though that Saipoo are getting recognized. Hopefully they get to pair up again with more scenes that's focused on them.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just realized ya name the couple 'Saipoo' LOL , it could had been their daughter name , sound nice . Wasn't Kavee & Narin 's daughter name 'Navee' ? :risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, look at us, we're giving them names. What I like about RN is that all their names are memorable like how back in the day lakorns were. We never know know their names so we always refer actors to their characters name. Lol