[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That scene where Poodit gave Nida the ring and it didn't fit her, but fit Siaparn instead. They showed us that ring was meant for Saiparn. Haha

Last edited:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
That scene where Poodit gave Nida the ring and it didn't fit her, but fit Siaparn instead. They showed us that ring was meant for Saiparn. Haha
I totally missed that. I see some foreshadowing there. Can't wait to see how Poodit and Saiparn will fall for each other.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
I totally missed that. I see some foreshadowing there. Can't wait to see how Poodit and Saiparn will fall for each other.
you are not only one who missed that part. I didn´t catch it either :D. I still think it´s very hard for them fall for each other cuz Saiparn will move out and live in country side. Poodit go after her maybe he pity her not because of love.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What is the rating for this... anyone know? It's sad that Saiparn will get pity from Poodit, but not love. Is her dad gonna send her to live in the country side?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Aw man I was hoping ep 11 already cus yesterday they upload it early. Only lakorn right now tht I can't wait for more. I like my n'ek to be mean sassy its different

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' no esp? I thought I read monday-friday ??

crystal28***

http://m.3761.com/group/mobile-do-topic-id-6448
It is unfair , i have been waiting for ep 11 and tomorrow ep 12 ,it is so dissapointing :-(

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Just started watching and I gotta say I hate the father! :mad:And I hate how Saiparn is mean to her aunt and sister, but I get emotional whenever she is sad about her mother or how her father doesn't love her. (I totally feel bad for her) But Saiparn is sassy and I like that. But from the ost and the teaser, it looks like her character is going to be a dynamic one: mean to nice.

And Nida is so nice to EVERYONE, well until she lashes out. I don't see a lot of chemistry between Poodit and Saiparn, other than that r scene, but I'm hoping for more. And Napat is such a gentleman, totally the opposite from Lek in PCKNMCPW. But I'm liking it so far. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
funny how Nida character love reading romance novle LOL . I think she just love the idea of being in love . We can see both girl is experiencing what their mom must of felt , Nida , the love of her life is snatch away and Saiparn being a victim of an unfortunate circumstances. I like how its being play out .

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
funny how Nida character love reading romance novle LOL . I think she just love the idea of being in love . We can see both girl is experiencing what their mom must of felt , Nida , the love of her life is snatch away and Saiparn being a victim of an unfortunate circumstances. I like how its being play out .
I know right. I love how Nida is going through what Saiparn's mom felt and Saiparn is experiencing what Nida's mom went through. Who ever wrote this did a great job at it. It's interesting and fresh too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
you are not only one who missed that part. I didn´t catch it either :D. I still think it´s very hard for them fall for each other cuz Saiparn will move out and live in country side. Poodit go after her maybe he pity her not because of love.
The Aunt was force into a relationship that's not base on love too , b/c she told the servant lady she doesn't want her daughter to find out that she was born w/o love ( the product of 'r' ) . I can see Saiparn be force into a relationship b/c of the child & grow to love later , back in those days, arrange marriage w/o seeing the bride/groom are common.

cecilia

Staff member
Such sad lakorn -- I cried with Saiparn ... I feel bad for Nida but worst for Saiparn. It's not her fault that her father thinks of her like this ... the pain/hate shouldn't be pushed to her when it is her father who's at fault for misunderstanding her mom's situation.

I understand Saiparn and her desire to be loved by her father and the hate she has for her aunt as well. It only make sense for a young child like her to grow up being hateful without her beloved mother by her side -- it is really was not her fault to have that kind of hatred embedded in to wish ill of her aunt. In her innocent eyes, her aunt did take her father away from her mother and let her died in a broken heart. If anything, it's the dad who's at fault for all these mess and it is him who created/influenced to build up the hate in her. I really dislike him too. He's quite prejudice, stubborn, and ignorant.

Anyway, I look forward to the incoming episode .. sad that I didn't start this earlier but glad that I start half way through the airing -- the anticipation to see what will happen next made me all excited lol

BTW, this lakorn is really under rated! I think it's much better than Mark/Nadech/Mint N debut :)

Last edited:

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
OMG so in :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: with this lakorm. All the main cast are pretty new but they doing a good job especially Benz playing as Saiparn, but need more Mark ( Poohdit). :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Can't wait how this lakorn going to play out especially Saiparn and Poohdit, need of them two scene. Team SaiPooh.:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: