[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
Seriously! Not only that, but her dad is probably going to keep ridiculing her over it. Nida is so damn annoying. She hasn't let what happened go, but she wants to do what everyone thinks is right so people can see she is a good person lol. I honestly don't think Nida would want Saiparn back if her mom, brother, and everyone else didn't. Nida's mom is the worst. She knows how it is to live with the man who raped her and ruined her relationship with her sister, but she's fucking doing it to Saiparn by trying to bring her back? Oh let the niece you ruined the life of come back to live with the rapist who married your spoiled perfect daughter. /right
I KNOW! what wrong w/ these ppl HAHAHAHA wanting her back to the house as if nothing had happen . Let the girl stay in the country ! And ppl said Saiparn is stubborn , troublesome , unreasonable , temperamental but no body really understand her problem . She really is alone !

hellooo

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is different from other dramas that are being aired now and it's sooooo good. The scene between Saiparn & Napat in today's episode is heartbreaking.

crystal28***

http://m.3761.com/group/mobile-do-topic-id-6448
I hate Poohdit , he is weavering:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
He cares about Saipan and then after he get yell, he says he loves Nida
I want to slap him hard on the face
so disappointing Poohdit didn't know Saipan is pregnant:(:(:(:(:(:(
I like Nappat more then Poohdit:coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww... It's so heart breaking for Saiparn getting pregnant with the man that doesn't love her and will be seeing him married to her sister. Didn't her aunt said she wants Pudit to take responsibility of Saiparn and don't want her daughter marrying him in one of the episode. Maybe she wants Saiparn back in the house so she can get close to Pudit. I hate the dad... He is the biggest asshole in here.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aww... It's so heart breaking for Saiparn getting pregnant with the man that doesn't love her and will be seeing him married to her sister. Didn't her aunt said she wants Pudit to take responsibility of Saiparn and don't want her daughter marrying him in one of the episode. Maybe she wants Saiparn back in the house so she can get close to Pudit. I hate the dad... He is the biggest asshole in here.
I'm not sure but wasn't there a scene where the mom was like, "Take responsibility for her? you know that will be impossible to do." Or something like that

sarN

sarNie Granny
Poodit offer to take responsible but ppl deny it from him HAHAHA . Everyone is being consider of Nida 's feeling b/c she went crazy like a suicidal person . And he did talk to Saiparn about how remorseful he is and wanted to take responsible but she refuse to be his wife/mistress , like for real? Would u marry your rapist ? I mean , if they have feeling for one another , i would understand but in Poodit/Saiparn's case both hated each other gut LOL. The situation is cruel/unfair to Saiparn , is that nobody punished Poodit , even your own sister continue w/ the wedding as if nothing had happen, as if Saiparn 's state of mind does not matter , nothing will rock the foundation of Nida/Poodit 's relationship & everyone is happy easy going & welcoming him as their son/brother in law ? And they got the nerve to want Saiparn back to the house ! Ahhh! Poodit got the nerve to get mad at her for being hostile & unreasonable ?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's the thing, the two leads doesn't even like each other so how are they gonna make them work?? They're not giving us enough screen time of the leads. I don't want them to be together just because of the baby.

sarN

sarNie Granny
By the look of it , with him proudly announce Nida is the only woman he love ---- yup , it's the baby that will bring him crawling back to Saiparn LOL & the only excuse to completely cut off from Nida as well.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Poodit offer to take responsible but ppl deny it from him HAHAHA . Everyone is being consider of Nida 's feeling b/c she went crazy like a suicidal person . And he did talk to Saiparn about how remorseful he is and wanted to take responsible but she refuse to be his wife/mistress , like for real? Would u marry your rapist ? I mean , if they have feeling for one another , i would understand but in Poodit/Saiparn's case both hated each other gut LOL. The situation is cruel/unfair to Saiparn , is that nobody punished Poodit , even your own sister continue w/ the wedding as if nothing had happen, as if Saiparn 's state of mind does not matter , nothing will rock the foundation of Nida/Poodit 's relationship & everyone is happy easy going & welcoming him as their son/brother in law ? And they got the nerve to want Saiparn back to the house ! Ahhh! Poodit got the nerve to get mad at her for being hostile & unreasonable ?

See we don't always encourage R scene haha! It makes me sick that poodit is the pra'ek GRR. I mean like he supposedly love Nida so much, but still manages to think "Oh I'll rape her sister." The fuck -.-. One of the worst pra'eks ever lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed, I read Thai comments in YouTube and so many people love and praise Benz's acting. In one of the show, the host asked her if it was very difficult for her the play Saiparn because she is so young and hasn't experienced much in life. Benz said she asked for advice from many veterans and watched their lakorns. She said acting is her passion, no wonder she's very good for her first lakorn. :clap::thumbup:

Benz said she will be in two new series.

I am going to say it again, Benz is officially my favorite newbie. For a 16 year old able to portray a role so well beyond her years, just wow. She does it good to!

sarN

sarNie Granny
See we don't always encourage R scene haha! It makes me sick that poodit is the pra'ek GRR. I mean like he supposedly love Nida so much, but still manages to think "Oh I'll rape her sister." The fuck -.-. One of the worst pra'eks ever lol
As a rscene fanatic . I have a love/hate relationship w/ myself , i don't encourage it but i love being the audience HAHAHA. I don't think it's possible for a drunken person to have any sexual response in the first place LOL. I blame it on the 3 glass of wine & to much cleavage :p:p:p:p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Agreed, I read Thai comments in YouTube and so many people love and praise Benz's acting. In one of the show, the host asked her if it was very difficult for her the play Saiparn because she is so young and hasn't experienced much in life. Benz said she asked for advice from many veterans and watched their lakorns. She said acting is her passion, no wonder she's very good for her first lakorn. :clap::thumbup:

Benz said she will be in two new series.
I saw that to lol, was it the one where the host asked her if her family life is ok? Lol.
I'm gonna watch anything that has Benz in it! Regardless of what the storyline is rofl. She has a passion that some of the vets don't even have. This girl is the real deal man.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Poodit feels guilt because what happened between him and Saiparn caused her so much pain. Saiparn refused to accept him taking responsibility, but he feels that he has to do something for her. Worrying over her while she's away because she can't live at home anymore. His fault too. He's starting to feel jealous that she's nicer to Napat than him. He experienced how she reacted to seeing him again twice and he's still about to marry Nida cause he's feeling bad for hurting her too which change her into a totally different person.

I don't really hate Nida just find her real annoying that she won't let Poodit go, but everyone was always protective and loves her since she was a baby. She was always sweet and caring to everyone growing up like her mother. What happened between Saiparn and Poodit made her hurt that Saiparn was taking Poodit from her. She was always good to Saiparn and Poodit was taken from her.
She was confused, didn't know why Poodit and Saiparn slept together because everyone was trying to protect her because of how she reacted and upset she became, especially the father blaming Saiparn is bad like her mother.
Everything just made her reveal that she's similar to Saiparn and her father too temper stubborn unreasonable. She hates Saiparn for taking Poodit then loses her mind and afraid that she'll lose everyone else because of Saiparn later.

The father won't admit he's in the wrong too, how he treated his first wife and Saiparn because he thinks his first wife cheated on him and he thinks its okay that a man can have many wives.

I really like Benz, she's done really good for her first drama. One of Benz series in airing right now too, it's uploaded on gmm25. The other series is with Chakrit, theres fitting photos floating on instagram. She went fb live the other night and I went nuts I missed her live, tried finding where I could rewatch it on her fb page but it wasn't there. I only saw a screenshot on the fanclub fan page.

Last edited:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I don't like the dad too. I think it was yesterday's episode when he was talking to (should I just say the second wife) Needa's mom about how it's okay for men to have many wives and I just disliked him even more. There's no way for him to redeem himself. If the truth comes out that Saiparn is his real daughter, she shouldn't forgive him. I wouldn't forgive him. I don't know how a person like him should be forgiven. He abused, yelled, and basically mistreated Saiparn for how long, most of her life.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, the dad both wife are sister lol perhap he think its was ok for Poodit too just as long he pick the good one as the wife then everything is fine!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Nida's mother never wanted to steal from her own sister. The father forced himself to her. She won't reveal that she's forced cause she doesn't want Nida to find out that Nida wasn't created from love. And only Pa'Nun that knows.... Nida would probably go more crazy if she knew.

The father doesn't like and won't love Saiparn, cause he thinks and believes that Saiparn isn't his daughter. So for him whatever happens to her, she deserves and she's the troublemaker in the house. Blame Saiparn. Blame everything on Saiparn. And Saiparn hurt his beloved sweet innocent only daughter Nida when she slept with Poodit.
If he had at less treated Saiparn better, gave her attention and love like he gives Nida, these problems wouldn't have happened to his freaking daughter, Nida. It's his fault too!

cecilia

Staff member
Does the people in the village thinks Napat and Saiparn a couple?
Yes, they believe it since day one -- when they moved there. The problem was that the two didn't stop them from thinking that way too when they poke fun at them so ... if I'm villager I would do the same. Of course, I'll be jealous because of Napat lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok, what the spoiler on the official website :thumbup::thumbup: i need more fuel into my burning desire to stalk the thread than working at the moment LOL