[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh when they going upload **pull hair* . the dad choking Saiparn remind me of Homer Simpson w/ Bart HAHAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
CAUTION! STRONG LANGUAGE AHEAD. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

LOL I barely started the episode, but where Poodit went to see Saiparn

All I can think is...

Why the fuck are you mad at Saiparn? You're the one who fucked up her life and the way he gets all aggressive with her a bit knowing she pregnant lol.

As for Mantape karma, karma, karma. His oldest daughter is raped and gets pregnant just like how he raped Nida's mom and got her pregnant.

Edit: Seriously, I'm glad Nida isn't the nang'ek. Girls like her annoy the eff out of me. She literally cries about everything omg.

Edit: The scene where she is in her bedroom freaking out cause she doesn't know where Poodit is, omg. She's like a child. They spoiled her way toooo much lol. She can't be a wife to someone like Poodit lol, but Saiparn also deserves better than Poodit psft!

Edit: Nida burning down the bridal home, what a fucking dumb idiot omg -.-. She can't accept disappointment so much that she let losing a guy turn her psycho? What if later on in life Poodit dies and she is left with her kids, will she committ suicide and leave her kids? How can anyone trust her to be a real wife if she can't even control her emotions.

Poodit's mom, Saiparn deserves better than the people in this family. Freaking douche canoes.

Ugh I know I cussed alot ROFL.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
where u watching it at ? good, lord . someone put me out of my misery . at this rate i won't be doing any work today HAHA

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know what's the rating for this and is it more popular than the prime time lakorns ATM? Just wondering. It seems to be a hit among us. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHA probably just us . I'm spinning in my chair in front of the computer waiting for the next eps to upload as we speak . I have clients getting tattoo in every booth but yet I'm here waiting and waiting , i don't even want the artist to use the computer to print out stuff LOL .

val

sarNie Adult
Omg, both dad and daughter (nida) r just crazy. N wats with nida, always faint after her crazy scream? Napat, shouldn't he be more worry about saiparn instead since he promise to take cares of her? But nope, the moment his nida fainted, he rushed to her side. Saiparn deserve someone better

Paldia

sarNie Egg
After today's episode I think the best punishment for Poodit would be marrying Nida! His life with her would be torture! She is the worst! A spoilt little princess, with the intelligence of a pebble, who throws hissy fits if things doesn't go her way!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I just watched the scene with Saiparn and Poodit. He's such a bitch! It was all his fault, I was thankful that Napat was there to stop him. :clap:

But ugh, Manthep, he is so annoying. Couldn't he had died when he had those heart attacks in those he beginning. :BangHead: I can't believe he's letting Nida marry Poodit, the one who raped Saiparn. :mad::mad::mad: I really can't wait for him to find out the truth about Saiparn and her mother.

I realized that it's going to take longer to watch NR now. Ugh life. It used to be uploaded during the other lakorns, but now I have to wait even longer.:crybaby2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg , so intense LOL Sirkanya is doing the same thing Saiparan had done before , putting doubt in Nida's head about Poodit having other girls , man, Nida&Poodit have insecure/trust issue lolll . And yes , thank to Sirkanaya indeed , I have a love/hate realationship w/ her too but I have to admit I crack up when she was enjoying the whole melt down HAHAHA . Everyone was so wrong for running off to Nida . Saiparan was push to the ground & her stomach was in pain & just got choke ? She need some medical care lol. Oh' man , don't even let me get started w/ Poodit's mom.

Oshii~

sarNie Egg
CAUTION! STRONG LANGUAGE AHEAD. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

LOL I barely started the episode, but where Poodit went to see Saiparn

All I can think is...

Why the fuck are you mad at Saiparn? You're the one who fucked up her life and the way he gets all aggressive with her a bit knowing she pregnant lol.

As for Mantape karma, karma, karma. His oldest daughter is raped and gets pregnant just like how he raped Nida's mom and got her pregnant.

Edit: Seriously, I'm glad Nida isn't the nang'ek. Girls like her annoy the eff out of me. She literally cries about everything omg.

Edit: The scene where she is in her bedroom freaking out cause she doesn't know where Poodit is, omg. She's like a child. They spoiled her way toooo much lol. She can't be a wife to someone like Poodit lol, but Saiparn also deserves better than Poodit psft!

Edit: Nida burning down the bridal home, what a fucking dumb idiot omg -.-. She can't accept disappointment so much that she let losing a guy turn her psycho? What if later on in life Poodit dies and she is left with her kids, will she committ suicide and leave her kids? How can anyone trust her to be a real wife if she can't even control her emotions.

Poodit's mom, Saiparn deserves better than the people in this family. Freaking douche canoes.

Ugh I know I cussed alot ROFL.
Omg you took the words right out of my mouth. It's so annoying how much victim blaming that's going on.
I remember in one scene poodit's mum had said that there was something not right with Saiparn's family. But the things she said to Saiparn at the wedding and past episodes she'll fit in perfectly with them. Like your son is trying to be responsible,in what way is it wrong to one to do something aftr ruining someone's life. (He took an idiotic approach from today's episode, you are educated but still a moron. Ugh.) Saiparn was at fault but SO WAS YOUR SON! :mad:
Gosh and don't get me started on the psychotic dad. :facepalm:We know where Nidda gets her crazy from.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh, that bastard man though. Just because he want money he pushed Saiparn to the wedding.
Really Pity Saiparn the most out of everyone in this lakorn, hate the father,mother and srikanya. As for Nida, this girl really need someone to tell her there is more man out there.lol
I wish there would be another guy who would get with Saiparn. Napat is nice but he too are willing to chose Nida over Saiparn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh man, the dad is the worst of all! I hope he gets what he deserve. His life will be a living hell after Nida going crazy this time. Yeah, why did all the guys ran to Nida when Saiparn was the one who got hurt! Ugh... What a messed! In the beginning of the lakorn, the dad said he fell in love with Nida's mom the fist time they met. I don't think he even love Saiparn's mom so that excuse about his first wife cheated in him is just to make himself feel better.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I wish Poodit would man up. Such a disappointment when he couldn't even say anything but does that 'lower his eye' in guilt . Everyone seen to only care about Nida 's emotional stage & her need & want . She is so sheltered & loved by everyone that nobody willing to tell her about Saiparn 's pregnancy. I'm mad at Narin too , I felt he care more about Nida than Saiparn , when he took Saiparn to lunch & saw how much Saiparn enjoy his company & seen so happy , he felt overwhelm, probably guilt b/c he wasn't being a good brother in dealing the situation bwt Saiparn/Nida/Poodit .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Poodit needs to man up! The dude doesn't deserve to have the baby and Saiparn if he can't protect them. The writer should throw in a good man for Saiparn and take her away from this messed! Lol

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I cuss so much during today episode. What the hell with you all, everybody just Nida, Nida. What is so good about her. All she does was crying and crying, attacking other like lunatic. From now I don´t want Napat take care of Saiparn anymore, he doesn´t deserve her, too. I can´t blame his love for Nida, but he should take care of Saiparn when she was put down to ground and not Nida. Nida won´t die if he doesn´t care for her because they are a lots people who care for her, but Saiparn could be badly hurt if he doesn´t, she is pregnant. I WANT some new man for Saiparn, poor girl. She should just go away from them all.
When the truth come out I hope that Saiparn will never forgive her psychotic dad or please let she has better dad if she is not that man daughter.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I wished Saiparn would get miscarriage from what happened in the wedding so both Poodith and Napat could go take care of their crazy baby princess Nida.
Saiparn can take care of herself + Saiparn deserves a true love from a better man not Pity.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
I wished Saiparn would get miscarriage from what happened in the wedding so both Poodith and Napat could go take care of their crazy baby princess Nida.
Saiparn can take care of herself + Saiparn deserves a true love from a better man not Pity.
I totally agree with you. Saiparn deserve more better than this. what she need is true love not pity.
Of course Saiparn can take care of herself, she doesn´t need anyone.