[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

val

sarNie Adult
Agree, I want more Saipan have enough of nida sirikanya n the mom.

How is poodit going to fall in love with Saipan if he ignore her and thinks about nida only? Though I would rather she ended up with someone else

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think I've calm down a little...
Honestly I'm just mad that Poodit said it's his fault he couldn't look after Saiparn well, allowing his mother and Sirikanya to come bother Saiparn but he'll try harder to look after her. And look what he bloody does, ignores her and make her wait. Only causing more pain and heartaches for her, seriously you help heal some of her old scares but create new fresh and deeper scares.
Poodit is probably going be feeling guilty about Saiparn again, we might see him try to look after her but she's probably mad at him.

Hahahahaha Poodit and Sirikanya!!!! Honestly Poodit's mother would rage like crazy when she would realise Sirikanya isn't good like she acts.

My fave scene from today is when Poodit and Saiparn were at the door about to open it but he turn away and she opens to find that he's walking away

Sirikanya is trying to find where Napat took Nida, once she knows she'll go to see Nida. Only causing Nida's condition that was improving to become worst. Nida becomes cold and unreadable, only wanting to hurt Saiparn once again. Because Saiparn stole Poodit, her father and now Porkeaw...

You little princess, you yelled at Porkaew to away and not try to steal Narin. And now she can't go look after Saiparn

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
That was my favorite scene too.

I'll try to watch live tomorrow.
Hopefully I can get up early. It shows at 5:30 am my time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I still want Poodit w/ Saiparn, he the baby's daddy LOL . He doesn't know anything about Saiparn, I don't think anyone understand her at all , I like that Saiparn does get upset & show us her old self from time to time but when it's necessary she does calm down & lisent to ppl, she is not unreasonable.

alissaax

Hahahahahahaaa... A part of me doesn't want Saiparn and Poodit together... another is like yesss! But I'm hating him too!

cecilia

Staff member
I don't want him and Napat with her either ... she can be an awesome single mom lol

Honestly, I'm starting to think that this lakorn is about Nida going crazy. I see so many scenes of her today being baby by everyone ... tired of seeing her repeat the same old things. Why can't I get to see more Saiparn .. even without Poodit I'm still okay lol

AND that Srikanya girl --- she has no life. I'm tired of her as well -- the men in this lakorn suck at seeing what's a TRUE N'ek Saiparn is. *sigh* I hope to see more scenes of Saiparn tomorrow ... if it continues to be this horrible then perhaps I might skip it and resume Rang Tawan and come back to this when she moves to the country side to be a strong mom for her baby :)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Ugh Poodit, can you at least be kind to Saiparn? I hate how he always assumes it was Saiparn who started the fight when it was Sirikanya or his mom. I don't think Saiparn is stupid enough to let her child get hurt and stressed so easily. But poor Saiparn, it tore me up seeing how hopeful she was waiting for Poodit to visit her and how Poodit walked away from her. I know he still loves Nida but can't he look like he isn't always missing her.

alissaax

นารีริษยา the official facebook update
Translation
After Panida went to stay at garden house, her mind condition starts to improve. But Sirikanya still follow and disturb, Panida then becomes stiff and cold until unable to predict what will happen from this moment afterwards.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why I am so attached to this lakorn. I guess I like that it goes back to slap/kiss. But there is no kiss!! LOL. I want Poodit and Saiparn to fall in love already. I understand they wanna be realistic about the whole taking time to forgive someone. But it is dragging way too much. It's weird that none of them can control Nida when she tries to kill her sister but everyone can stop Saiparn so fast in the past. And Napat, why is he too nice? That kind of guy doesn't exist in the real world.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
The writer is doing a good job pissing us off. Lol
Yeah, I haven't been watching thai lakorns, until this one. And I couldn't stand the whole beginning. One day I clicked on the wedding day and was like....woah!! How are they gonna fix this mess? Now I just want to to hurry and get the lovey dovey going with the main leads. Napat is handsome and all, but I can't stand Nida's character. I don't like innocent characters who show their true colors when they go psycho lol. Not even sorry for her anymore, or I don't think I ever was. Hopefully Saiparn gets stronger...like the strong independent type that isn't pretending to be strong, but is actually strong. None of this acting out because of habit.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@PhoneO_5, this remind me of your FF Brothers. It's not the same story, but it's the r-scence and someone taking care of the n'ek stuff. Haha.
Yeah, Nida screaming and going crazy over a guy is just too much. We just want to see our leads fall in love already.

I can see this lakorn can be made into a mini series instead BC there's so much room for character development. This is too short to cramp everything together and mostly focusing on Nida only.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, so in the IG some fans of this lakorn say IT isnt airing toda?!
Omg, why now? What are they going to air, basketboll?! Arggg

alissaax

I saw Benz fb fan page and translated the text.... so not airing only tonight, continues airing normally tomorrow night (friday) 19:15 / 7:15pm thai local time

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, the girl that play Nida, hers mother Said because of girl fotboll match..
I am so sad, i was hoping to see Saiparn give birth already so we will get to see her all strong up again. Now we miss 1 eps this week again.
Well, do you guys think its ending of this lakorn next week?

cecilia

Staff member
Ugh Poodit, can you at least be kind to Saiparn? I hate how he always assumes it was Saiparn who started the fight when it was Sirikanya or his mom. I don't think Saiparn is stupid enough to let her child get hurt and stressed so easily. But poor Saiparn, it tore me up seeing how hopeful she was waiting for Poodit to visit her and how Poodit walked away from her. I know he still loves Nida but can't he look like he isn't always missing her.
I wish that she walks away from him ... I know I will definitely walk away from a man like him :)

Last edited: