[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I don´t know but somehow I starting dislike both Poodit and Napat. They promised that they will take care of Saiparn but when Nida come they just push her aside. I understand that they love Nida but why made a promise when you can´t keep it.
Nida is such PRINCESS. She is rai who hide her mask well.
Omg i know! Stole the thoughts right out of my head! Hehe.

Nida is so use to getting her way her whole life that she fell into a dream world. Saiparn was tormented and was physically abuses for even longer than nida was born, so gee i wonder why saiparn would be so defensive and bitter. But saiparn paid the price and have chosen to try and do the right thing...even if it meant being isolated from the world, and the only life shez known. Sorry u have face "hardship" for once in ur life, nida, if u even want to call it hardship...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Are we no longer able to edit our posts now after we have posted it? Saw some bad grammar in my post...wanted to fix it. Lol!

So I just started watching this because you ladies are over here in this thread spazzing about it. I have to honestly admit...Benz, the girl that plays Saiparn, is one INCREDIBLE actress. From the moment she appeared on screen she gave off a vibe like "leave me alone and there will be no drama." Very convincing and I can't believe Benz is only 16!
Now, on to the pra'ek...Mark K.'s acting is alright but he's not good looking to me.
I'll see how this turns out. Thanks for spoiling everyone! Lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny

Nida is so use to getting her way her whole life that she fell into a dream world. Saiparn was tormented and was physically abuses for even longer than nida was born, so gee i wonder why saiparn would be so defensive and bitter. But saiparn paid the price and have chosen to try and do the right thing...even if it meant being isolated from the world, and the only life shez known. Sorry u have face "hardship" for once in ur life, nida, if u even want to call it hardship...

The 'edit' option is under ur post

sarN

sarNie Granny

Yup, she was abuse all her life, of course Saiparn become bitter & revengful but she accepted her fate & learn to live isolated at the country side & then her world crumble again when she found out about the baby. Worst nightmare ever b/c the child was born not out of love , very similar to herself b/c she grow up w/o her father's love , she know how it felt :sad6::sad6: why the writer so mean , it about to end & not enough love for Saiparn

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Yup, she was abuse all her life, of course Saiparn become bitter & revengful but she accepted her fate & learn to live isolated at the country side & then her world crumble again when she found out about the baby. Worst nightmare ever b/c the child was born not out of love , very similar to herself b/c she grow up w/o her father's love , she know how it felt :sad6::sad6: why the writer so mean , it about to end & not enough love for Saiparn
. No one deserves saiparn!!

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for this evening episode. Presumably, it might end this week as the teaser for the new lakorn was out. There should have been more episode. I want Saipan to go away for a little while with her baby to leave Poodit a good lesson. And she will come back a stronger Saiparn with more success to leave Nyda a big lesson, as well. I hate Nyda's personality too much. A demanding princess.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Poodit is such mess, he doesn´t know what he want. He always scold Saiparn when he doesn´t know a reason why she behave like that.
Saiparn truly deserve someone more better than Poodit and "Napat". If I´m a writer I will give her a warm and kind guy who will love her whole heart.
There are so much scene with Nida.I used so much fast forward button thanks to her. Writer plaese give our poor Saiparn more love plaese, she deserve it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahahhaaaa. Everyone wanting Saiparn to have another man or just move away. I just want the Princess to disappear!!!!!

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
Hahahhaaaa. Everyone wanting Saiparn to have another man or just move away. I just want the Princess to disappear!!!!!
Hi Okaylove,
I don't think Phodit deserves Saiparn. Know he has been tortured between sympathy, remorse and his true love to Nyda. Well, honestly, I don't want him to be with Saiparn due to his guilt. Shame on him!

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
first I will want someone new for Saiparn. Of course it will be more better If Princess Nida disappear ;)

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
first I will want someone new for Saiparn. Of course it will be more better If Princess Nida disappear ;)
If Nida disappears, an decisive Phoodit will still hook on her n probably run after her. Cant really guess Phoodit's move. Hahahaha

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
If Nida disappears, an decisive Phoodit will still hook on her n probably run after her. Cant really guess Phoodit's move. Hahahaha
that is why I want a new man for Saiparn :)
Poodit could go after his princess Nida. They deserve each other, one is decisive and the other is spoiled princess.

Last edited: