[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Everyone is going to move on to something else. And I'm going be repeating every episode every part while I edit and translation subs for this whenever I can. Have to deal with princess Nida longer.... I got so frustrated with her editing ep 2 today and she wasn't even acting stupidly crazy yet.

alissaax

i can't write explicit fiction about them...Benz too young HAHAAH . The same w/ BOW , she too cute for me to write mature fiction using her as my character :risas3:
LOL its fictional so you can age her up!!!! With boobs!! And 100% chemistry with anything and everything

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie

sarN

sarNie Granny
they saw some kind of reaction when Poodit took care of Nida , therefore , it's best Poodit is w/ Nida but Poodit said what about Nipa , he loved Nida very much but it doesn't matter who love who , the most important thing is that Nida love Poodit & Napa agreed , even though he love Nida but he willing to do anything to make Nida happy . It's crazy though , all these noble idiocy HAHAHAHA . I kind of feel bad for Poodit b/c his heart no longer w/ Nida but w/ his wife & child .

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL its fictional so you can age her up!!!! With boobs!! And 100% chemistry with anything and everything
hahaha..i do have an obsession over boob but idk ..she too young though! 15 - 16? can't start on any fiction til i finish my current anyway HAHA

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
it's all Poodit's fault... well partly. If he didn't r Saiparn that night, he wouldn't have gotten his self in this mess(and we know he was at least attracted to Saiparn that night). Haha, but Saiparn might have thought out a more evil plan to break them apart if this didn't happened. Lol

Did Poodit confess his love for Saiparn yet??

Last edited:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So...it is getting close to the end and I am going to be upset if they don't develop Poodit and Saiparn's relationship more. He hasn't even told her he loves her. It is more like he wants to take responsibility and not saying "hey...I fell in love with you." At least this lakorn aired today.

hahaha..i do have an obsession over boob but idk ..she too young though! 15 - 16? can't start on any fiction til i finish my current anyway HAHA
How can you not write one if she already acted in a drama where she was raped? Kob Suvanant was only 14 in her first lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
So...it is getting close to the end and I am going to be upset if they don't develop Poodit and Saiparn's relationship more. He hasn't even told her he loves her. It is more like he wants to take responsibility and not saying "hey...I fell in love with you." At least this lakorn aired today.

How can you not write one if she already acted in a drama where she was raped? Kob Suvanant was only 14 in her first lakorn.
ikr but she so young though lolll when i write I have to imagine it . if i couldn't imagine Benz in an explicit scene then I would have to replace her with me LOL , if that's the case my imagination will never end & nothing will be written :risas3:

alissaax

ikr but she so young though lolll when i write I have to imagine it . if i couldn't imagine Benz in an explicit scene then I would have to replace her with me LOL , if that's the case my imagination will never end & nothing will be written :risas3:
LOL I sometimes imagine myself as my characters try to understand what is happening and what they're feeling.
Pretend Benz is still Saiparn whom would be like in her 20s!!!

alissaax

So, it's not a ring tomorrow? We'll have to wait until Monday... Suck!!
Yep I usually check ig for info before airing times but I've been doing translations so only had chances to look at some photos until earlier this morning before I slept and I finally check for info.
There's no airing tonight, Friday night. The final episode will be aired on Monday night.

Last edited:

alissaax

You're my wife, you have no right to order me!
It's a headache when I need to translate certain words I understand but don't remember the meaning in English so I rely on dictionary thesaurus Google translate and thai2english. that's why I take a long time to translate.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh Poodit called Saiparn his wife, eh. She should've have respond to him... "I don't see a ring on my finger to be label as your wife". Lol

alissaax

Oh Poodit called Saiparn his wife, eh. She should've have respond to him... "I don't see a ring on my finger to be label as your wife". Lol
There a part she says to him, we only have a child together. We don't even love each other.