4+1 Channel 3's Superstar

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have seen millions of kisses before, but never of Mak and Ann. You can disagree with whatever I think. I don't need to convince anyone otherwise. Yes I believe the boys performance was steller but that was not the highlight for me.

Its not like I dissed anyone.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Well , personnaly, My highlight of the concert was Yaya and her HOT performance!!!! :thumbsup:

From this video clip , it seems that Mark agree with me...
Check his on version of MY HUMPS under the amused eye of Yaya !!! :rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmyWlvCdX3U&feature=player_embedded

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ugh! People always talks about Ann's age oh she can't do this cuz shes old she looks bad blah blah just shut up... Its called entertainment! I would love to see Yaya at age 35 making out with an 18 year old I really wanna see "Yadech" Fan's faces!! And I'll be sure to leave a lot of age discrimination comments okay? sound fair? I'm not trying to start anything it just ticks me off too much of this! And Aff is 31 now? 4 more years and I can make fun of her too... Its getting really annoying I've NEVER seen anyone make fun of Aom Piyada even though shes older than Ann.... I almost thought I like Yadech but naw... And honestly Aff is starting to look old...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm sorry but I don't understand why you have such a strong reaction. No one was bashing on Anne. We all can probably agree that the kiss was very unexpected but whether you liked it or not, that's another story. Not everyone is open to the idea of two ppl with a 14 year age difference kissing on stage. No need to bring down other fandoms and actresses to justify your thoughts. Besides, this is an open forum where everyone is able to express their own opinions. Every dara gets bashed, it's not just Anne. I don't intend on turning this into a big deal but I hope you would calm down a little.

@AnnTFan Please don't take what a few fans comment as the entire YADECH fans. As you can prob. tell that I am a hardcore Yadecher but I LOVE AnnT. P'Ann is always beautiful, talented and daring. I have not just love, but so much respect for her (and not just as an actress but as a person too naka).

As for the kiss, I also see it as "entertainment".... there are so many movies out in Thailand with Older woman/Younger man themes so I don't think it was "too much". I didn't expect it so I was surprised by it (esp. because Ch.3 banned all real kisses in lakorns recently) but honestly didn't "wow" me - it was just a kiss between a beautiful lady and a handsome man.

I think ALL the boys gave it their best. We should really not be calling out who did best or who stole the show..... it will only start fan war. As fans, we are all going to cheer and "pluem" the ones we love the most. I am no different. I love Nadech and Yaya so their performances blew me away. Nadech sang so hard that his voice was all cracked at the end of the show... you can hear it in 168 hours special at the end. As for Yaya, I know she can sing but was surprised that she danced to "my hump" - and that she danced THAT WELL. Their chemistry is simply amazing on stage! I have been seeing a lot of the media coverage of Yadech's performance too and as their fan, I am really proud of their performance at the concert. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j-1QCB8-EM&context=C3a622c7ADOEgsToPDskKLHM0qOFDudgLl3BHVhFYz

Ch.3 is going to air the concert on March 7th? THAT would be AWESOME!!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yaya definitely stole the show! I don't care what anyone says. It'll be hard for me to look at her the same from now on haha.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

cr: CiNNtv1

@1:15 Margie is so cute! She's such a Boy Pakorn fangirl. She got his name on her head. haha.
LOL That is so freaking cute! Margie going all out cheering for Boy and even wearing that light up sign. Just goes to show how close they are. Love those two.

I've yet to see all the performances but just based on the ones I have and on the practice clips, Nadech looks like a killer dancer and I know he can sing and Boy can always give a good show.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I know my comment was rude but gahh! Most of Ann's fans have gotten enough this.... I just had to put it out their.. So sorry to offend Yaya, nadech and Aff fans.... I think they all did pretty well.. its just that when Ann fans get so happy about something Ann's doing, other people comes and say shes too old to do that... When I wrote that I know i was just so mad... I've gotten enough of how people keeps saying things about the number one person I look up to the most.. I just wanted people to know how us ann fans feel..... Best wishes to MTeam Yadech and ATeam.... I'm happy Ann's producing for Mark's lakorn with Kimberly......Again sorry that i offended people

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aye, thanks you're pretty wise... sorry to offend Yadech fans.... Agh.... Everyone of Ann's Fans was so happy about this but then it was kinda ruin by people talking about Ann's age... <3 I like Yaya too I was just saying that to see how people would feel, well for them to get a taste of what us Fans been getting a lot....

@AnnTFan Please don't take what a few fans comment as the entire YADECH fans. As you can prob. tell that I am a hardcore Yadecher but I LOVE AnnT. P'Ann is always beautiful, talented and daring. I have not just love, but so much respect for her (and not just as an actress but as a person too naka).

As for the kiss, I also see it as "entertainment".... there are so many movies out in Thailand with Older woman/Younger man themes so I don't think it was "too much". I didn't expect it so I was surprised by it (esp. because Ch.3 banned all real kisses in lakorns recently) but honestly didn't "wow" me - it was just a kiss between a beautiful lady and a handsome man.

I think ALL the boys gave it their best. We should really not be calling out who did best or who stole the show..... it will only start fan war. As fans, we are all going to cheer and "pluem" the ones we love the most. I am no different. I love Nadech and Yaya so their performances blew me away. Nadech sang so hard that his voice was all cracked at the end of the show... you can hear it in 168 hours special at the end. As for Yaya, I know she can sing but was surprised that she danced to "my hump" - and that she danced THAT WELL. Their chemistry is simply amazing on stage! I have been seeing a lot of the media coverage of Yadech's performance too and as their fan, I am really proud of their performance at the concert. : )

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is an awesome BTS Ch3 4+1 Superstars Concert!! The quality of the video is excellent!!

credit: nezzis on vimeo.com