4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yep Mark Prin (MP), Mos Pathipan (MP).
Mark will give music a try, but he didn't say much yet. He want it to be more of a surprise. I say his album have a chance to sell because he can sing and he's good looking.
and many poo ying will follow his work :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Haha you're script might make us MTEAM lovers baaaaaa!!
Hahah you're soo funnyyy..if only we get to meet him in person
I know right... lols.. If only my story became a lakorn forreals and with MTEAM as PKe and NKE!! Then that's when we will go BAAA!! lols hehehe

I wish we could meet him in person too .. heheh.. but I cant imagine him call me P.

Nong Mark ja... I'm only 2 years older then you okies!! don't be soo thai and call me P na!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Mark Prin (MP), Mos Pathipan (MP).
Mark will give music a try, but he didn't say much yet. He want it to be more of a surprise. I say his album have a chance to sell because he can sing and he's good looking.
Alot of thai celebrities are talented when it comes to singing. Sometimes particular actress/actors sound better than the original singers of the songs they sing at shows/events :p

I wouldn't mind if Mark gave music a try! The more of Mark the BETTERRRRRR!!! LOL :dance3:

Mark is a mixture of Dan D2B & Mos Patiparn! Such great combinations xD! I've always been a huge fan of MOS, as well as Dan too.

I'm planning to go to Chiang Mai, Thailand next summer! I'm very anticipating to see any thai actor/actress/singers/etc.! But I don't know since most live in Bangkok?!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Alot of thai celebrities are talented when it comes to singing. Sometimes particular actress/actors sound better than the original singers of the songs they sing at shows/events :p

I wouldn't mind if Mark gave music a try! The more of Mark the BETTERRRRRR!!! LOL :dance3:

Mark is a mixture of Dan D2B & Mos Patiparn! Such great combinations xD! I've always been a huge fan of MOS, as well as Dan too.

I'm planning to go to Chiang Mai, Thailand next summer! I'm very anticipating to see any thai actor/actress/singers/etc.! But I don't know since most live in Bangkok?!
I totally agree in everything you said!!

You are very lucky;;i hope you meet some of the famous dara..if you do..
tell us about it!!
I am planning to go to Thailand with my parents in 2 years..still have a long way to wait but its totally going to be worth it!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ chiang mai?? wahh so jealous
this winter i already booked flights to korea, but i plan on going there next time (= in one or two years)

i can't believe last time i was in thailand was in 2001, that was soooo long ago o.0

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I know right... lols.. If only my story became a lakorn forreals and with MTEAM as PKe and NKE!! Then that's when we will go BAAA!! lols hehehe

I wish we could meet him in person too .. heheh.. but I cant imagine him call me P.

Nong Mark ja... I'm only 2 years older then you okies!! don't be soo thai and call me P na!!
Forreals man omg...ahhahah Literally going baa over them hahaha
I like Mteam besides KA TEAM lae RTEAM

Hilarioussssssssssssssssss ahahhaha
he would probably blush ahahhaha :blush: :crush:

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
:drool: i just happened to do that when i read what you wrote!!!
:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

Romantic is hot!! Mak looks like he is one and thats good to know that he is one!!
hahah whoever he dates in the future...LUCKY GIRL!!

AHEM*AHEM it has to be MINT C. ahahahah :ghehe:
Yeah, the girl he date in the future will be protect by him I assume. Because Mark value privacy as 'noydarny' mention. Like I say Pathapee's character seem to be like Mark Prin in real life.
That remind me about The 'Tonight Show' Mark was in, the host did mention that Mark Prin as an entertainer is being himself. Mark offer his hardworking and his charm to the fan.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
You are very lucky;;i hope you meet some of the famous dara..if you do..
tell us about it!!
I am planning to go to Thailand with my parents in 2 years..still have a long way to wait but its totally going to be worth it!
Yes, it will be worth the wait! :) I've been wishing to go to Thailand since I was in 3rd grade! & Now it's FINALLY happening :dance1: I'm more than happy and super exiteddd!!! TEHEHEHE. Thanks! I hope I meet at least a few daras too since I know it's going to be hard to spot them! LOL :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope so too! That fact that Mint.C has always been supporting until PLR, I'm afraid she won't have other lakorns as nang'ek! But that is something I'm still dreaming of for her to be nang'ek esp. after this series. I hope they will promote her even more, but seems like she doesn't have any upcoming lakorns as nang'ek yet but supporting couples! At least give her nang'ek roles with MARK!!!! MTEAM :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the girl he date in the future will be protect by him I assume. Because Mark value privacy as 'noydarny' mention. Like I say Pathapee's character seem to be like Mark Prin in real life.
That remind me about The 'Tonight Show' Mark was in, the host did mention that Mark Prin as an entertainer is being himself. Mark offer his hardworking and his charm to the fan.
That is great!! but i know he is not ready for a relationship yet cause he is a newbie...
i hope he doesn't become a casanova like Pong or the other daras who were rumored as one
Mak is a real charmer :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes, it will be worth the wait! :) I've been wishing to go to Thailand since I was in 3rd grade! & Now it's FINALLY happening :dance1: I'm more than happy and super exiteddd!!! TEHEHEHE. Thanks! I hope I meet at least a few daras too since I know it's going to be hard to spot them! LOL :p
eeeeeeeeeks! I am excited for you!!!
I hope i meet a few to at least when i take a trip there..
it would be memorable..
You have lotts and lotts of fun&& a blast blissfulxoxo!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
eeeeeeeeeks! I am excited for you!!!
I hope i meet a few to at least when i take a trip there..
it would be memorable..
You have lotts and lotts of fun&& a blast blissfulxoxo!
I will be sure to take lots of pictures!! ^__^ Thanks. HEHEHE! I would love to meet the cast of this series *DAYDREAMS* :p

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I like that Mark is independent and mature. Just think about when Mark start to take the :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: scene. I well enjoy watching him even more. :yahoo:
I hope so too! That fact that Mint.C has always been supporting until PLR, I'm afraid she won't have other lakorns as nang'ek! But that is something I'm still dreaming of for her to be nang'ek esp. after this series. I hope they will promote her even more, but seems like she doesn't have any upcoming lakorns as nang'ek yet but supporting couples! At least give her nang'ek roles with MARK!!!! MTEAM :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:
Yeah agree 'blissfulxoxo' for the slapandkiss, willing, r-scene, and baby scene; Cheering for Mark Prin to take the role when he's older.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yeah agree 'blissfulxoxo' for the slapandkiss, willing, r-scene, and baby scene; Cheering for Mark Prin to take the role when he's older.
there is always room for improvement when it comes to acting..
Mint C's acting is not the best nor worst...its decent!
but i still like her!!

I would really love these t2o do another lakorn with all thosee good goods ahahah
ROOTING FOR ANOTHER MTEAM LAKORN TOO

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see him in this kind of role! :spicy: He has that manly seductive charm! *DROOLS*

It funny how when I was introduced to thai entertainment all the daras are wayyy older than me! :p And now the new generation daras are around me age. Mark is only 2 years older than me, while Nadech is a year older, and Yaya is a year younger. I forgot Mint's age.. and how is Kimberly??

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I heard from one of his interview..mark said next year hes going to have a song out for fun. Just one song he said. Also he said he is talking to someone but he is very secretive about it. The reporters asked if she in showbiz and he said somewhat and he doesn't talk about her since they're just talking not dating.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
there is always room for improvement when it comes to acting..
Mint C's acting is not the best nor worst...its decent!
but i still like her!!
That's true. There is always room for improvement. I've always been a fan of Mint.C since I was introduced to her first lakorn 2-3 years ago. I adore her so much. I like her acting although her character in PLR is a bit too much but it's just the role they have to play, so either way fans have to accept it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait to see him in this kind of role! :spicy: He has that manly seductive charm! *DROOLS*

It funny how when I was introduced to thai entertainment all the daras are wayyy older than me! :p And now the new generation daras are around me age. Mark is only 2 years older than me, while Nadech is a year older, and Yaya is a year younger. I forgot Mint's age.. and how is Kimberly??
both Yaya and Mint are the same age..Kim is my age : 18;
EEEEEEEEEEEKS they are soo young! haha