4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LMFAO ahhaah~
There is going to be a Rai in Boy's too!! Shows how much of a player he is ahhaa
That means Margie and Boy has a barrier in between them :p
I am glad PLR didn't have a Rai..haha cause the Rai was EM ahaha
LOL, I agree with you! Chaaim is so evil at time. I get to so angry for her but at the same time I do pity her and I feel bad for Din too! *BIG SIGH* HEHEHEE!!

PLR FEVER too :cloud9:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
MOEY, ^^If that is the case...): I guess we get what we get and we don't throw a fit. LOL. There is a behind the scene where they were all in a hospital room? Good gosh, just knowing the willing scene is there in the novel...my heart flutters. F/J are older in the novel, is that so, Moey? If it is as hot as you say and others say, I can see why they took it out from the lakorn. I shouldn't even think of how Nadech and Yaya would of portrayed the scene. I might faint.

I just saw the BTS in the hospital room and I see Mint Nadech Yaya and Mark all together.. It was just missing Kim and Aum. After seeing that.. I'm pretty sure that we get to see Yaya and Mint more in Wayupak Montra.. It makes me sooo happy!!!

That scene in the book was tooo hott.. and yes .. if they had kept that scene.. I think we'll all get a bleeding nose.. lols...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I do hope to see more of FAI/JEEB & especially DIN/CHAAM in Wayupak Montra! I still want more of PLR! Sadly, I cannot believe it's going to end just in a glimpse T___T :thumbdown:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL, I agree with you! Chaaim is so evil at time. I get to so angry for her but at the same time I do pity her and I feel bad for Din too! *BIG SIGH* HEHEHEE!!

PLR FEVER too :cloud9:
I am watching ep.1 again ahahha :shutup:
By watching it over again, I can understand it from the beginning since
there are subs :thumbup:
Din really loves his Tararin Resort and he sure does have a sharp eye!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I just saw the BTS in the hospital room and I see Mint Nadech Yaya and Mark all together.. It was just missing Kim and Aum. After seeing that.. I'm pretty sure that we get to see Yaya and Mint more in Wayupak Montra.. It makes me sooo happy!!!

That scene in the book was tooo hott.. and yes .. if they had kept that scene.. I think we'll all get a bleeding nose.. lols...
Awe, since Dal's a closet freak -- and i like to visit the cave ..i wish i can read this in detail -- Thanks for telling us this -- at least, we got a little idea that the happening is awesome! *x*

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Finally watch it. Mark has a cute personality. His smile is a killer. His laugh too.

Mark's dad is friend with the Tonight Show host. And Mark use to be chubby kid turn handsome.
He was chubby because he like to eat and not care about his appearance. He does judo from interest after seeing his sister does it. And he became good at it and lost weigh.

His sister was tease for acting as if she's his mom. But the brother and sister explanation is sweet. She use to go to a different school from him but transfer to his school to be near him and take care of him in Bangkok. Because they are not from Bangkok. She want to take care of him since their parents can't be here in the city with them. She been praise for sacrifice her times and effort for a little brother. And doesn't she want to enjoy her own living. She mention she an older sister who love her little brother and just want to take care of him. His sister mention that their mom tell Mark since he's a public model now, he should do his best as an entertainer and be a good person.

Mark is spoil, even their mom give him everything. He's the baby in the family, so he get all the love. But really, this is a family that full of love for one another. There are time where misunderstanding come in, but because of love it solve everything. The family doesn't need to say they love each other because their action show it and they all know it.
Thanks for the tidbits! :)

P/S : I think it's his laugh that gets me :wink:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the cutest thing just happen.. i was doing my marathon on 4 hua jai haeng khun kao.. and im on the last episode of DJA.. my son pointed to Mark and said "MAK" "Din" in his little voice..

I guess I'm not the only one having Pathapee Fever.. lols

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry. I wasn't online for days. Only a few days,I need to catch up a LOT, this thread flies fast.
I always have a lot of catching ups to do here ... :p Backtracking 2-3 pages feels like a norm :D

About the question on Adisuan family, compare to other books, they don't appear so much. But Jeed does appear a lot. She moved in to Adisuan family and drove Cha-aim home and to hospital. Fai in PLR seems to be a bit henpecked. He loves and respect Jeed so much.

When they filmed PLR, Yaya was still busy with Kularb Rai Narm and they rushed to finish it quickly coz she need to be in DJA soon. So PLR team had no choice. They need to cut her part off. Anyway, I still think the scriptwriter doesn't do her best on pulling us in to PLR. Anyway, PLR epi 5-6 are much better than 1-4.
I agree with you about the scritpwriting. Even if the Adisuarn don't appear much in the book, they could always add in some scenes of the family and the brothers. The three brothers were there for Nam and for Fai. Why couldn't they be included in PLR ? Say, since Yaya could not make it because of shooting schedule, someone else in the family could do it right ? Like Lom ? Or maybe even Fai ...

Gah, still makes me mad thinking of what could've been ....

Hmmm - this makes me wonder - didn't they all discuss the whole concept thing during the pre-production period ? Y'know, for a project this big, i would have thought that Channel 3 and the 4 production companies should have discussed the details thoroughly.

Oh well ...

I agree with someone mention Mark & Mint offscreen chemistry. I saw bts clip of Tawan Dued where Mark pairs up with Yaya and Mint was in there too. I really think they're really close. I will find my free time to translate what they said in 4 huajai premium if it's not transltated yet. Reading the interview of the 4 directors and 8 casts, I can feel something going on between Nadech & Yaya and Mark & Mint.
Somehow I have that feeling too though it could turn out to be nothing in Mark + Mint's case. As for Barry-Yaya, didn't someone say that it's like the worst kept secret in showbiz now ? :D I really think both couples are cute together ...

Please do translate when you can. Thanks in advance! ^_^

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the tidbits! :)

P/S : I think it's his laugh that gets me :wink:
I didn't summary everything because it's a lot. I just try to do my best type down most of the conversation.

And yes, his laugh is so gentle. And Mark can sing. That's how he melt my heart. :heart:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
the cutest thing just happen.. i was doing my marathon on 4 hua jai haeng khun kao.. and im on the last episode of DJA.. my son pointed to Mark and said "MAK" "Din" in his little voice..

AWHHHHHH! :) That is the cutest thing ever. Making me miss PLR even moreeee!!!! :spin: I'm just rewatching the episodes over and over until Episode 07 airs! I hate waiting but at the same time I don't want this series to end at all!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling

I can imagine how your son say 'Din' name out loud. :thumbsup: Lol, Pathapee Fever.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I didn't summary everything because it's a lot. I just try to do my best type down most of the conversation.

And yes, his laugh is so gentle. And Mark can sing. That's how he melt my heart. :heart:
I know there's too much if you wanna translate everything. I'm just grateful that at least there's something for me to understand.

Thanks again! :)

P/S : :heart: His laugh, his smile and his nervous reaction when someone tries to pin him down ... kekeke