4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
:whahuh: Oh how you crack me up with your comments.
that same day my older sister braided our hair too;
my sister CHA-AM has long hair and it looked like Mint's big side braid
on top of that she wore a woven like grey sweater like Cha-Am at the end of PLR!
Jealous Much!
I almost Nang'rai her!! hahaha :p ahahha as in you know slap && ETC ahha jk

gosh i am suppose to go to sleep tae MTEAM makes me soooo mee kwarm sook!

Saifah

bite me x___
on top of that she wore a woven like grey sweater like Cha-Am at the end of PLR!
Jealous Much!

Bahaha tell her to stop dressing like chaam lmao because its making you jealous.
I'm tempting to type my story of mteam now. I need the slap/kiss plot asap! :thumbsup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bahaha tell her to stop dressing like chaam lmao because its making you jealous.
I'm tempting to type my story of mteam now. I need the slap/kiss plot asap! :thumbsup:
Hahahahah most def.

you should because I know a lot of us will read it!!
Girl I am loving your sigs!

I am really going now ahahhaha GNITEEE!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No6R0WGPuIA&

:ninja:

Edit:

@2:30 Boy nudges Mark and they are whispering about something. I guess maybe they did plan out that whole act. LOL. TEASERS. If that's when they planned it out, that was mighty quick.

P.S. Just my personal speculation.

Editx2:

Also, notice that Mint is representing the "sweet-beautiful" concept for this event. When asked what kind of lady he likes, Mark answered the "sweet-beautiful." ;)

:lol: Another small reason to help ship.

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL...you girls are hilarious. i love reading all your comments
I only have a brother, who calls me a freak ever time i'm screaming and jumping up and down.
but I do have a friend who goes crazy with me...lol.

Mint all your translations and clips are making me go crazy. i was smiling all day because i had them in my mind....ehehehehhehe. I had to scream out loud today whilst driving, i couldn't hold it in....LOL

Love hearing how cute Mint is, so jealous of the people who meet them both.

I'm so dumb when it comes to technology, so i rely on you girls to feed me Mteam love....lol

scripted?!?! really....then he is a really good actor....lol.

*screams* can't wait to see more and read more *screamsssssssssss*

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG I just watched that clip

*SCREAMSSSSSSSSS* still screaming....lol

love how Mark always says "WOW!"....lol, so cute

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No6R0WGPuIA&

:ninja:

Edit:

@2:30 Boy nudges Mark and they are whispering about something. I guess maybe they did plan out that whole act. LOL. TEASERS. If that's when they planned it out, that was mighty quick.

P.S. Just my personal speculation.

Editx2:

Also, notice that Mint is representing the "sweet-beautiful" concept for this event. When asked what kind of lady he likes, Mark answered the "sweet-beautiful." ;)

:lol: Another small reason to help ship.
Yes.. MOREEE^^ Hehe! How exciting! I have to watch that version after I get off class.. Hehe.

I sorta figured so too b/c I saw few photo shots of Mark and Boy whispering to each other but then who knows even if it's scripted it could be his true feelings.. . Bahhhwaaa... LOl. :p

I noticed that too^^ Sweet-Beautiful MINT! Hehe. It was funny how Fang was SOUR-Beautiful though.. Heh.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Jealous Much!

Awww.. you and your girls are too cute^^ Hehe. None of my sisters watch dramas with me.. LOl. I'm more of a fangirl than them towards anything pretty much.. :p Hehe.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip of Mark's interview which I'm assuming is the same one as the article that MINTWIX had translated as quoted below^^ Correct me if I'm wrong ja:)

Mark counters news about going to a private island with a "rich man." He affirms that he went with seniors for a fashion shoot. He announces that the sweet show with Mint was scripted.

They accepted couple events together even amidst the romantic rumors, and in addition, Mr. Mark Prin even expressed sweet gestures towards Mint Chalida and even blatantly behaved possessively towards her while blocking Mr. Boy Pakorn. So what is the status of their relationship? Mark responds before countering the issue about the trip to the island...

You two accept couple works. "Aa. It wasn't intended. If there's work that come in, then I'll take it. I found out later that Mint is also in it after I accepted." It seems the fanclub are cheering big time. "They just really like the both of us, that's all." Do you like it? "It's good. She's loveable. (Our) fanclub came to give encouragement for the both of us." On the stage, there was sweetness (overload). "It's acting (smiles). P'Boy and I prepared it." We heard that you went tripping on a private island, one-on-one with a senior. "No. But I did go to an island. I go with seniors and a lot of staffs to shoot for a book, two weeks ago. For sure, it wasn't just one-on-one."

For some reason, I doubt Mark's words that it was an act. The comments that I've read on M & M's Home make it seem so real, Lol. But whatever, scripted or not, I like it. Keep it coming. ;) We need more fanservice since we can't see MTEAM paired in another lakorn together anytime soon.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Gosh i am going to have to catch up with you gals laters
reading your comments makes me want to watch the video clips
too bad classes are killing!!!! to the xtreme lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
MORE PICS.. very clear^^ Mint is superduper cute!! I love her.. Wahhh. :wub:

I'm loving Boy so much, Hehe.. Love how he always tag along with MTEAM^^

Photo: CHALIDACLUB

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mintwix, thank you for translating some comments from Pantip. I have one hour to kill before my next class begins; I will be stuck in that room for 3 damn hours. Ugh I hate math.

You girls are too fast for me to keep up.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mintwix, thank you for translating some comments from Pantip. I have one hour to kill before my next class begins; I will be stuck in that room for 3 damn hours. Ugh I hate math.
Oooy! Have fun with that.. >.< I hate math too.. Hehe.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Wow, you gals are so fast! I have lots and lots and LOTS to catch up. :wackonut:

LOL - I slept like one hour that night, then rushed off for work - I actually had to attend a course but I brought my laptop with me and sneaked a peek at you gals spamming while the speaker was talking at the front of the hall ... Haha - things I'd do for MTeam :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I’m back. And I am so pissed off. The semester just started this week for me. The math class I’m taking is not a traditional classroom, but a hybrid but what pisses me off is that they didn’t include that in the description box when I was picking my classes. Now all other math class (well the one I need) is all booked. Some of the people on the waiting list probably will not even make it in the class, what chance do I have when waiting list are all full already. They totally screw me over. I cannot do online class well just for math. Everything is online but why do I still have to attend class? Oh I am so pissed off. I didn’t want to stay in any longer, I just walked out like I had the biggest grudge lol And the prof… I’m not picking on his English, but he has a heavy accent and… broken English- not technically but it still didn’t make any sense. I am not a full time student now, I just dropped it a few second ago and I need to be a full time student. Now I have to try and get into mediocre classes. GOSH I am so MAD. Sorry I just had to vent out my anger.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^^ Aww, so sorry to hear what you had to go through, fun. Hope you'll get things resolved asap.

Just vent away ... my turn might come up later. :p :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m back. And I am so pissed off. The semester just started this week for me. The math class I’m taking is not a traditional classroom, but a hybrid but what pisses me off is that they didn’t include that in the description box when I was picking my classes. Now all other math class (well the one I need) is all booked. Some of the people on the waiting list probably will not even make it in the class, what chance do I have when waiting list are all full already. They totally screw me over. I cannot do online class well just for math. Everything is online but why do I still have to attend class? Oh I am so pissed off. I didn’t want to stay in any longer, I just walked out like I had the biggest grudge lol And the prof… I’m not picking on his English, but he has a heavy accent and… broken English- not technically but it still didn’t make any sense. I am not a full time student now, I just dropped it a few second ago and I need to be a full time student. Now I have to try and get into mediocre classes. GOSH I am so MAD. Sorry I just had to vent out my anger.
Oooyy^^ Goodness, that's so much hassle! Hope things get worked out for you though.. RELAX^^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ohh the pictures are soo clear! Thanks for sharing. MTeam are very cute! I'm super glad to hear that Mint is a sweetheat off screen who respects and appreciates her fans. Way to go Mint! :thumbup: