4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

solin

sarNie Adult
Nepal ? Really interresting !
I will looking foward it just because of the location lol.
But I wonder what the storyline could be about.

Passera

sarNie Egg
Khun Jaa Company's - Maker Group -

Yes Khun Jaa is one of the 4 producers of this series.

One is Khun Off - Act Art
One is Khun King - Good Feeling
the last on is Khun Mam - No Problem

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
XX fingers for it to be true! I really wanna see Margie as n'ek again, please please don't swtich her out in this one too.

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting ?

I will looking back for this lakorn.
And i would like to know the synposis.

fun

Expired Sarnie
For some reason I love ch3 pairing right now. As much as I love my favorite couple pairing over and over again, it is something I am fine with. Ch3, I believe will have a good combat in 2010. =D

jeeja

Yup, this year Ch3 is having some great pairing, such as Aff&Tik, Ken&Araya, Rome&Ann...and so on. Their are so many I can't even name all of them.

But it would be great to see Margie again as n'ek in this! X fingers!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I love boy, but i think choosing margie as a n'ek is a bad choice because she cnt act and wouldnt make a kute couple wid boy..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, ch3 is having many new pairings this year. its great that they are finally giving the newbies a chance! p'off made taew popular so maybe this time is margie

jeeja

yea, ch3 is having many new pairings this year. its great that they are finally giving the newbies a chance! p'off made taew popular so maybe this time is margie
OMG! I barely realize this is gonna be made by Off Pongpat! There is nothing to disagree with, only cheers 2 come! :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ooohh yah another lakonr for boy! i love that guy hes an amazing actor hahaa... i just gotta say that again hehee. HOPEFULLY THIS LAKONR ISN'T A DISAPOINTMENT... i though margie did pretty well is her lakonr with aum a. she's a new actress and she aint bad at alll so hopefully the lakorn is good hehee tee-hee can't wait to see boy.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont hate margie nor like her, but choosing boy to be p'ek just a BIG NO for me sorry for his fans, but this dude is not p'ek material. he look awful in fai ruk asoon. maybe just supporting p'ek, but not p'ek. never like this dude as p'ek. i thought Great Waritong is bad as p'ek, after i saw some of his lakorn he's ok, but boy is no no.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i dont hate margie nor like her, but choosing boy to be p'ek just a BIG NO for me sorry for his fans, but this dude is not p'ek material. he look awful in fai ruk asoon. maybe just supporting p'ek, but not p'ek. never like this dude as p'ek. i thought Great Waritong is bad as p'ek, after i saw some of his lakorn he's ok, but boy is no no.
Looks is not everything you know, Boy may not look like P'ek material to you but he's good looking enough to be P'ek and his acting is very good. Great might be better looking but Boy is a much better actor.