4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
a newbie eh.. thats fine.. i wanna see a newface onscreen..

oo filmin in nepal.. how interesting.. hehe.. wonder wat kind of storyline this lakorn will be about...is aum a cowbow XD ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
yea, kimberly is new. this will be her first lakorn and she gets to go abroad
i didnt see it earlier... maybe it's the computer that i was using earlier. anyways she looks pretty. hopefully her acting is decent. if not, it's her first lakorn, i will cut her some slacks.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
they just had the fitting. credit to my3space

Fitting ละครชุดฟอร์มยักษ์ฉลองต้อนรับ 40 ปีช่อง 3

Fitting ละครชุดฟอร์มยักษ์ฉลองต้อนรับ 40 ปีช่อง 3ละครชุดบ้านไร่ปลายฝัน ช่วงนี้พิเศษเรามาอัฟเดตแนะนำความคืบหน้าละครชุด 40ปีช่อง3 ให้แฟนๆได้ทราบก่อนใคร

ละครแต่ละเรื่องนี้ก็ไม่ได้มาโดดๆแค่เรื่องเดียวแต่มาเป็นชุดเป็นเรื่องเป็นราวต่อเนื่องกัน ที่ใช้ชื่อว่า ละครชุดบ้านไร่ปลายฝัน ซึ่งมีทั้งหมด 4เรื่องด้วยกัน นั้นก็คือ ธาราหิมาลัย ดวงใจอัคนี ปฐพีแร่รัก และ วานุภัครมนตรา โดยเมือวานนี้เหล่าพระนางของใน2ใน4เรื่องนี้ก็ได้มา Fittingแล้วด้วยนะคะ ซึ่งก็ใส่ชุดชุดหล่อกันไปเป็นที่เรียบร้อยโดยมีผู้จัดอย่างพี่จ๋า ยศสินี และพี่คิง สมจริง มาดูแลความเรียบร้อยด้วยตัวเอง

แฟนคลับของหนุ่มอั้ม อธิชาติ ก็คอยให้กำลังใจและคอยติดตามชมกันได้นะคะ ถ้ามีอะไรคืบหน้าเพิ่มเติมทางเราก็จะรีบนำอัฟเดตให้เพื่อนๆฟังอีกแน่นอนค่ะ

translation please?
Channel 3 big project lakorn celebrating for 40th anniversary of Channel 3

Fitting Channel 3 40th Anniversary lakorn project. Farm dream village series update.

Each lakorn is involved with one another under the the title Ban Rai Plai Fun (Farm dream vilage. There are 4 lakorns which are Thara Himalaya, Duangjai Akanee, Pathapee Raeruk, Wayupak Montra. Yesterday, pra-nang of the 2 lakorns in 4 had came in the fitting. The producers like P' Ja Yossinee and P' King Somjing came to look after by themselve.

Tara Himalaya led by Aum Atichart and the new n'ek, nong Kim. The series is about the love of siblings. In this lakorn, Aum Atichart plays as foreigner and Kim plays as the nurse and this is her first lakorn.

This is my first post in here. I just found this site like a week ago. Hope my translation is o.k.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
This is my first post in here. I just found this site like a week ago. Hope my translation is o.k.
[/quote]

Thanks Rasa for the translation. I don't understand thai though I can read some words. Thanks for helping people who don't understand thai like me to know what's going on. Thanks again ka.

cecilia

Staff member
the plot sound super awesome .. they looks so cute together as well .. wonder how the slap/kiss will come in place ^^

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
I love Boy and thats all I know! I dont care what others think about him, he's hot for me!!!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone! it's my second post in sarn's here.
I'm addicted to Boy Pakorn from Huajai Songpark(a divided heart) So after the divided heart, I just try to search for his other works and found a clip of fitting for the lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3IowcYSUq0

I think they look cute together but I'm quite worried about Margie. From what I saw her in Badal Jai, she's not that good at acting. Boy is very good. In a divided heart, he plays well as a playboy.

In Fairuk Asoon, he's very good potrays the badass, crazy, low class beast when in real life, he's from aristocrat family and a graduator from Chulalongkorn University (it's like Thai Havard). It's even his debut lakorn.

And he's different in films, Fun wan aye joob and Pai in love. This guy is really smart. He's talented and I think he's got look too. (maybe that's because I first saw him in huajai songpark not in Fairuk Asoon).

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah...more from BOY...I like this man. He's a good actor. I actually got through the dragging "FAi Ruk Asoon" because of him lolz...

Anyway, I never liked Margie before because of her voice. I had to force myself to watch "Badarn Jai" because of Aum A. However, she seems very sweet and funny here...so I will give it another try. She and Boy look cute in the fitting. Hope someone will sub it.

jakjann

Jakjann
Can we make one Topic for all 4 part of 4 Dramas???

The name of the Drama is Ban Rai Plai Fun and have 4 part:

1st part is Thara Himalaya (Atichart & Kimberly from Maker Y)

2nd part is Duang Jai Akkanee
(Berry Nadetch & Yaya Uratsanee from No Problem)

3rd part is Pathapee Leh Ruk (Mhak Parin & Mint Chalita)

4th part is Wayupuk Montra (Boy Pakorn & Margie Rasee from Act Art)

They make all this drama for 40th Year Anniversary of CH3