4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
i like Margie with long hair, she looks so much prettier!
i just don't like her short hair in Whan Jai...

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Ok here's the translation. I think my english is ok but if there's any part you guys don't understand, you can ask me.

Mc: Wayupak Montra, a fantasy superstitious lakorn, is filming expelling ghost scene. The designer director, P’ Aof Pongpat always takes serious in the composition of his lakorn; like finding lone atmosphere in the jungle and even waited for the midnight moonlight to get beautiful scene and build up the feeling of his p’ek, Boy Pakorn who’s trembling in the big bowl of holy water.

The green guy: How are you feeling right now?
Boy: What do you think I’d answer you?
The green guy: You’re sure not cold.
Boy: I’m cold.

Boy: At first, I thought…well the weather is in summer.
Margie: Right.
Boy: Too bad, today it’s cold.

MC: And on the series 4 Huajai hang KhunKhao, it’s not only that we can see many actors actress join together but we can see the lovely part of the directors too. Today, Pa Jaew who’s not yet started filming Duangjai Akkanee came to visit Wayupak Montra team and volunteered to help P’ Aof on controling all young casts’ character, not only focus on Nadech, his recent p’ek.

Pa Jaew: He (Nadech) has not played the early part of this series. I need to explain him first so he wouldn’t have any problem on the character’s sequence.

Mark: He came to see his son.
Pa Jaew: It’s not my personal desire that I took his photo in to my cellphone. I just want to show his recent picture in facebook and make my friends jealous.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you!!! I don't understand what they're saying - so thanks again for the summary! ^_^

I love intertwining stories - thanks to all those Harlequin/Mills & Boon stuff I've been reading :blush:

Is this the first time they're doing something like this in lakorns ? I'm excited - I hope the stories turn out well.
my pleasure hehe. I think it's the first time of doing intertwining stories. I also hope it turn out well.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all. Yes, like what Nueng said it's related because 4 of them are twin.

They are actually one lakorn and they divide it to 4 stories.
The title is 4 huajai haeng Khunkao (4 hearts in moutains)
It's about the love stories of 4 twin in Adisorn family. Mam Jintara is the mother of 4 children, 3 guys 1 girl.
She name her children as Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. And the name of her children become the title of each lakorns.

1) Tarahimalai (Himalayan Water): The story of Tiptara (her name means water), the only girl of the 4 children. She's the nurse who take care of a prince from a foreign country. They flied to shoot this lakorn in Nepal. If you look at the clip you won't find only Aum & Kimberry who are the main leads here but also boy Pakorn, Mhak and Nadech too.

http://www.youtube.c...ynext=1&index=2

2) Duangjai Akkanee (Akkanee's heart): The story of Akkanee (his name means fire), the third child of Adisorn family (they'r actually twin anyway I don't know why he's the third). This one is about the love story between Akkanee and the daughter of his family's rival. This one is slap/kiss lakorn >.<

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yGZUNhKRS1I

3) Patapee Lehrak (The tricky love of Patapee): The story of Patapee (his name means the earth), the first child. He's the ceo of his family resort and the n'ek is the owner of his rival resort. She came in his resort to find some bad things so she can destroy his resort's rep. He knows all about her and her plan but pretend to know nothing and tease her back. This one seems cute.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

4) Wayupak Montra (Wayuapk Mantras): The story of Wayupakk (his name means wind). A ghost cling with Wayupak and he did not know it. The n'ek is a shaman's daughter and she sees the ghost. She tries to help him but he didn't believe it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=h0m83WYuymQ

And I've got a clip of Wayupak Montra where Nadech & Mark are there too. I translate what they said in clip too so if you guys want to see you can go to the thread of Wayupuk Montra.

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
^ oh wow, thank you Rasa for translating all that!
i've wanted to know what the story line is... thanks :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I remember Mak had said he's the oldest brother. I wish Mak and Barry switched roles! I wanna see Mak and Mint in a slap and kiss lakorn. Their lakorn is suppose to be cute and kookkik! I'm happy it's gonna be cute though.

I think this has started filming, it should air soon!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I wish Mak would be in slap& kiss one too but it's ok if it's Nadech. They have started filming all 3 lakorns already but not yet Duangjai Akkanee. I read somewhere that Thara Himalai will air in September and then Duangjai Akkanee, followed by Pattapee Leh Ruk and then Wayupuk Montra. It's in Wishboniko's next project so I'm sure the series will be subbed.
I've got cute clip of Mak and Mint when they are filming Pattapee Leh Ruk. They're so cute.

Translation:
MC: I don’t want to trip them up but their interactions showed; both their eyes contact and how they played with each other throughout the filming. And when nang’ek,, Mint was facing a difficult scene, P’ek, Mark kept supporting her in front of the monitor. Wow, it’s like he’s encouraging her to go through the scene easily. But it seems like today is not Mint’s day with this drama scene that she needed to run and cried. Though she’s run since the early morning, it has not satisfied P’ King, the director. There’re even a lot of obstacles that made her stumble all the way too.

Camera man: Right, right
Mint: But the right is here?

Mint: Everyone in this team kept watching when he can have his meal.
Mark: I’m thinner now.
Mint: And the trail is full of ups and downs so imagine…. I was confused which way I should turn to.

MC: Is a little romantic scene like this difficult in your opinion, Mark?
Mark: In my opinion, it’s not difficult. But I don’t know why it took so many takes.

another clip

Translation:
MC: Here he’s so active. The beloved p’ek of ch3 fans, Mark Prin in the recent scene of Pattapee Lehruk as a handsome businessman, the owner of a hotel. P’ King move his team to shoot in a cute spa hotel in Cha-um, Petchburi. It’s the scene of the first probation day of his new staff, Mint Chalida who get trained by an old mafia like Aunt Yu Yuwadee heavily. Besides, she needs to handle with the hotel owner who lower himself to tease her. She got ordered to mob the floor, make the bed and so many other things that she’s dizzy with all the joy of Mark who plan all of these things himself. After the director said cut, Mint who always got this kind of role complained that this role was much more severe than the role she played in Wanjai gub nai jomying like heaven and abyss.

Mark: I don’t know why she came in and what her aim is. I then tease her in everyway.
Mint: It’s like a normal tease but it’s quite severe. I need to work for like the whole hotel.
Mark: This scene is cute and fun.
Mint: It’s fun. I’m like a housemaid, mob the floor, clean the table…
Mark: After this lakorn, she’ll be a hotel staff.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I wish Mak would be in slap & kiss one too but it's ok if it's Nadech. They have started filming all 3 lakorns already but not yet Duangjai Akkanee. I read somewhere that Thara Himalai will air in September and then Duangjai Akkanee, followed by Pattapee Leh Ruk and then Wayupuk Montra. It's in Wishboniko's next project so I'm sure the series will be subbed.

I've got cute clip of Mak and Mint when they are filming Pattapee Leh Ruk. They're so cute.
Yep, they are so cute together. :wub: I don't mind Nadech's part is slap & kiss. I'm actually looking forward to both Mark + Mint's cute and kookkik's parts plus Nadech + Yaya's slap-kiss.

Rasa, do please translate whatever you can in the clips about these 4 lakorns - I'd really appreciate it.

P/S : Someone suggested that the threads for these 4 stories should be merged since they are intertwined. I think it's a great idea!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Ahh..they look shy around eachother..by watching the clips I could tell that these two were nervous when talking to the reporters..like when each time Mark was saying something to Mint he always touch his nose or some part of his face..LOL..cute....

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I think the thread of 4 stories should be merged but since I'm a newbie here I don't know what to do. I think the admin here is so kind that there are many spammings and it made me feel considerated if I would make a new thread when there're 4 threads of this lakorn already. This site is really peaceful. No drama at all and they don't even need any mod. I don't think there will be any problem if we make a new thread but it will be a kind of spamming. So I think we should just let it be like this. I think I'll be active in all of the 4 threads and will inform and translate everything about the series in the 4 threads too.

Anyway, I think quite some users here understand Thai so I'll translate only some clips and news that some users really want to know. I will come in this site more often to keep the thread active so people will wait untill the lakorns are on air. I don't want the hype on Mak & Nadech die down after Ngao Rak Luangjai coz I really like these two newbies and my fave actor is also Boy Pakorn who is in this series too. :p So please be active in here too na.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
want to update and make it active but not sure we should make one thread of the 4 huajai haeng khunkao or not. If someone want to merge the 4 lakorn thread please choose a thread of the 4 lakorn and change the title of the thread to 4 huajai haeng khunkhao.

I'll update the pic of the pra'nang in this lakorn (just want to make it active)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling

Wishboniko has subbed the bts of the clip so I will take her. Hope she does other bts clips of the series too.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
another clip. It's not the same as the above one.

A scene that can defeat the fans is the elegant pose of actors/actresses on the saddle. Recently, the producer, P'Mam Thitima from No Problem production broght n'ek, Yaya Urassaya,the daughter of Tassawat farm in the lakorn, Duangjai Akkanee take a riding horse course. So yaya can prepare for the role of Tassawat farm girl who's expert on riding horse.

Yaya took the horse corse along with the half-blood samurai, Nadech Kugimiya too. Let's listen to their feeling after their first experience on the horses.

Barry : Today I came to practice riding horse with her at the first time. But actually I came here before. Yeah.. it’s good. Is it difficult?

Yaya: It’s a bit difficult because I’m not familiar with this horse.

Barry: I feel embarrassed. I saw her riding horse and she could gallop already. I can’t do it yet.

Yaya: I think horse’s got some sense. If we feel that we can control it, it would feel the same as us. Like oh this one can control me, like that. So we should be confident that we can ride it.

Barry: Please watch Duangjai Akkanee.

-------

I think Yaya is better than Nadech as she can ride horse way before her debut as an actress. This couple seems to have great chemistry together. He's got a bit independent and 'Luk Toong' personality(kind of country, down to earth, wild or a bit barbarian) when Yaya is different. I check her interview clip in a set of Kularb rai nam (with Rome), she's sweet, prim, genteel and cautious. And when they gave the interview together, she seems to depend on him a little bit and he's dependable too eventhogh he's only 2 years older than her.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Wishboniko has subbed the bts of the clip so I will take hers. Hope she does other bts clips of the series too.
I'm hoping for the same thing too! ^_^ But Rasa, you've been so helpful and considerate for translating the dialogues in some clips. Thanks again!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
wow, mark parin and aum together in a lakorn, will be anticipating this lakorn. is there going to be girls for the boys too? i hope there is one for each of them.