4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep, shes like a younger version of marsha. these newbies sure do resemble the older stars lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh thanks na jakjann ^_^..
ooo im so excited.. aummie looks so good!!
ahaha.. barry and boy them are so cute too!!!
totally cant wait!!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
the lakorn seem to be good. i get to aum again. that's all i really care about, lol. as for the girl, she looks a little odd to me. is she new?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^yup she's a newbie.
Thanks for the clip.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm sooo lookin forward to Boy! He's so hot.. but margie, not so much. She is not n'ek material to me. Her acting is really stiff & she looks way older than she is ;/

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought there was a thread to this lakorn already but couldnt find it

anywho, they had the fitting along with the other 3 series for Ch3 Anniversary

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I've realised that there are 4 stories in this series.

1) Tharai Himalaya - Aum Atichart & Kim Kimberley

2) Wayu Puk Montra - Boy & Margie

3) Pattapee Leh Ruk

and

4) Duangjai Akanee - Nadech (Barry) & Yaya

Is there a thread for Barry & Yaya's one ? Can't seem to find it.

Hope someone will sub all of them! ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Okay, found it after some scrutinizing :D Thanks!!
And saw the clip - Barry & Yaya are so cute in that photo shoot.

Anyway, wondering what the storylines are about for all the 4 stories. I've always liked series - my two fave Harlequin / Mills & Boon authors are Robyn Donald and Leigh Michaels ... they're among the first to start writing intertwining stories. Always wished to see something like that in lakorns - now I get my wish! (Now, if only they're all going to be subbed ^_^)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
:( When will they film Plerng Boon, i'm anticipating a reunion of Aum and Aff since Namtan Mai didn't satisfy me with the ending :angry:

Iya

sarNie Adult
:( When will they film Plerng Boon, i'm anticipating a reunion of Aum and Aff since Namtan Mai didn't satisfy me with the ending :angry:
i'm anticipating too, but for a whole different reason. i don't want to see them in plerng boon. if you read the summary, you know why. it will almost be the same as namtan mai, and would probably be as disappointing. however, i want them in a whole different lakorn. maybe something similar to ken/anne's recipe of love. i want to see aff with that type of personality. she would be so cute.