4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I wonder if we should change the title of this thread to "Tara Himalai" and create other threads for the 3 other lakorns so we can post updates and pictures for the other series. :scratchchin:
Originally, there were different threads for the four lakorns in this series. Since they keep appearing together in news clips and pix, isn't it better to have 'em all under one thread, no ? (Eg : their recent appearance in "Ratree Samosorn" and other promos etc).

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, the story of Aum and Kim to be ended this Friday while we get the start on Nadech and Yaya's, the schedule is

Credit: yeechiao0202@baidu

20:30 - 21:15 Thara Himalaya (Ending)
21:15 - 22:30 Duang Jai Akkanee

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i really like the pace of it and it's not dragging...

did u guys catch the part where the brothers came down stairs dressed ready to go to the airport? lol, i laugh so hard when the father asked are you going to walk a fashion show or go find your sister?

another part was when the dad was like oh it's not ur fault to kim's friend bc u were forced to and boy's face lol...

i like the way he dress and mark dress. boy's body frame is better than the other two but he just needs to gain some lbs. he's growing on me...

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Ratings:
( soooo Great!!!!!!!!)

Credit to Riyo
Sorted out by ATM Chinesefanclub

2010-Oct-29

[CH 3] Thara Himalya--8
[CH 7] Theppabut Maya Theptida Jumlang--11

Evening lakorns
[CH 3] 7 Prachan Barn (Art&Namfon)--11
[CH 7] Khun Chai Tum Raberd(Tle&Tuptim) --19

2010-Oct-30

[CH 3] Thara Himalaya-- 9
[CH 7] Theppabut Maya Theptida Jumlang-- 10

2010-Oct-31

[CH 3] Thara Himalaya-- 10
[CH 7] Theppabut Maya Theptida Jumlang-- 13(ending)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^wow tara is doing really well! and its a short lakorn too..even kwans lakorn didnt get a high rating. congrats!

thanks for sharing

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lol...idk if anyone of u caught the long mv preview of Duang Jai Akanee, but there was a scene where Fai was dressed as a girl, lol... So hilarious and I actually find him to be very pretty too :b

What do the numbers mean? The lower the number, the better the rating?

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
i thougth that ep 8 was the ending for kim and aum.but there one more ep to go.how sad that we have to wait for friday for kim and aum show to end..^^

neena

sarNie Adult
I think DJA will air next friday right after TRHM. I really can't wait for DJA, I just love the couple.
And I don't think Nadech is like gay at all. He's just talk 'Bannok' (something countryside, not so Bangkokian like other stars) I think he's got the same style as Weir and Weir was rumoured as a gay in the begining too. Nadech also begins his job as a model and the cloths he wears can make him look like that but I don't think he is one. He even has a leaked photo with his ex- girlfriend.

(I'm sorry for not censoring the girl's face but in Thailand it's fine and her face has been shown around for quite sometimes in the internet. Plus,her friends even reveal her name)
Actually, out of all guys, Boy is my fav. But Mark & Nadech are growing on me. I just want to defend him ^^

I found DJA fanmade mv. I think the song suits the storyline so much. Nadech looks young but very adorable and Yaya is so lovely.
he's probably not but its the way he acts sometimes just gives off that vibe...some guys are like that u know? lol i don't care wat he is as long as he's an actor who i can watch then i'm totally fine. his ex was pretty.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so tara himalay didnt end yet right?
@tinah, no it didn't end yet. I believe one more episode. SPOILER: (sorry I don't know how to hide txt)

The Prince gives up his throne to be with Nam. Her family fully accepts him, although her brothers do literally put him through the "ringer." It looks like on the wedding day, his parents show up and give their blessings too. It seems unclear if he will return or stay...but I'm guessing he takes the throne back.

Damn, I wasn't really interested in this lakorn, then a friend suggested it, and I am loving it! I love how p'ek aggressively goes after n'ek and makes his feelings known. LOVE IT! Most p'eks assume their "I'm too passively cool" stance...and because they have limited time, things move fast! No drawn out misunderstandings. It was actually a good lakorn to start of w/ b/c I've gotten to know the silly brothers and want to see how their love stories unfold. Some really great script writing here!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
What do the numbers mean? The lower the number, the better the rating?
Cos CH7 always gets visible higher ratings (15-17 or above)comparing w other channels result from the coverage etc. And for CH3,ratings range 8-10 are really good enough, moreover, Thara Himalaya is just a short one.

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i wish it's friday already! The anticipation is killing me!

does anybody no the name to the theme song of this lakorn?
Song is : Hai Ruk Dern Tam Maa Jur Gan ให้รักเดินทางมาเจอกัน [Let Love Meet]
Singers are:
Aum/Kim: Da Endorpine
Nadech/Yaya: Calories Blah Blah & Bowling Manida
Mart/Min: Chin Chinawut
Boy/Margie: Palm Instinct