4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

lovestar

sarNie Adult
WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO US?!!! I STILL WANNA WATCH NADECH AND YAYA AND NOW I FIND OUT THEY ARE PAIRING MINT C WITH NADECH? I REALLY CANNOT SEE THEM TOGETHER...I LOVE MINT C WITH MARK ALREADY EVEN THOUGH THEIR LAKORN HASN'T AIRED, THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!
i agree (mark/mint) i also cant picture nadech and mint. whats the lakorn called?

neena

sarNie Adult
hey, now that u guys mentioned it, he does remind me of kaneshiro!! and kaneshiro is one fine man!! they kinda have the same lips...wow...and they have another thing in common, both their moms aren't japanese...nadech's mom is thai while kaneshiro's mom is taiwanese...wow..i grew up watching kaneshiro so i still prefer him lol even though nadech is a real hunk, i love kaneshiro. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is Nadech related to this one actress that plays the N'rai, Viyada in the older version of Ngao Asoke. She also played Ann's best friend in Oum Ruk. Gosh, they look so much alike to me.

:bhehe: He does look like Takeshi Kaneshiro too.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Couldn't agree with you gals more! Was addicted to TH and now DJA...Yaya and Barry crack me up...can't wait for the weekend...let the friday countdown begin!!!:slapandkissse3:did I say how HOT that underwater kiss was?! gimme more more :coverlaf:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Couldn't agree with you gals more! Was addicted to TH and now DJA...Yaya and Barry crack me up...can't wait for the weekend...let the friday countdown begin!!!:slapandkissse3:did I say how HOT that underwater kiss was?! gimme more more :coverlaf:

Wah look who peek in!!! Long time no see lady!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This series is getting a lot of us out active again. I love Yaya and Nadech.

I've been saying, "Fai, ka!" all day and daydreaming like crazy. This is weird. I've been smiling the whole time at the gym thinking about Fai and Jeed. I think I need to seek help. Talk about obsession. Hopefully, I'll recover soon. LMAO!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You know what sucks about these Friday-Sunday drama?

1) good lakorn makes us anticipated ---->reaction (bounce up and down on seats can't focus on anything)
2) can't wait for friday to comes and when it arrives ----> reaction (bounce times 2 since we're googling over the scenes while watching it)
3) await for the next day Sat & Sun----Reaction (repeat step 1 & 2)
4)Sunday rolls along and there's a cliff hanger----->reaction (mope all day because have to wait again until the week ends)
5) when Sunday ends it's back to work!!!! and we're in an unsteady emotion because can't decide if you want the week to end or start because when it end you get lakorn and when it start it's back to work!

I think this lakorn is definitely not healthy for us.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult

1) good lakorn makes us anticipated ---->reaction (bounce up and down on seats can't focus on anything)
2) can't wait for friday to comes and when it arrives ----> reaction (bounce times 2 since we're googling over the scenes while watching it)
4)Sunday rolls along and there's a cliff hanger----->reaction (mope all day because have to wait again until the week ends)
5) when Sunday ends it's back to work!!!! and we're in an unsteady emotion because can't decide if you want the week to end or start because when it end you get lakorn and when it start it's back to work!

haha ...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm still obsessed and still have the phrase repeating in my head when Fai shouted in his dream: "FAI RUK JEED!"

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm still obsessed and still have the phrase repeating in my head when Fai shouted in his dream: "FAI RUK JEED!"
You know, I giggled when that scene happened. I rolled on the floor when Jeed had her dream/nightmare. The look on Fai and Jeed were hilarious. What was it? "He is my love/boyfriend/fan. L.O.V.E LOVE!" Something like that. I just laughed from the look on their faces.

I have to admit, for part of my therapy, I watched the poolside scene 10 times already. Is that right?

I am soooooo GIDDY for Friday. My wallpaper on my mobile phone is Yaya and Nadech walking the runway together, smiling at eachother.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You know, I giggled when that scene happened. I rolled on the floor when Jeed had her dream/nightmare. The look on Fai and Jeed were hilarious. What was it? "He is my love/boyfriend/fan. L.O.V.E LOVE!" Something like that. I just laughed from the look on their faces.

I have to admit, for part of my therapy, I watched the poolside scene 10 times already. Is that right?

I am soooooo GIDDY for Friday. My wallpaper on my mobile phone is Yaya and Nadech walking the runway together, smiling at eachother.
I think she spelled out "Fang" LOL! Too funny. Fai actually sounds really manly when he's serious. Yes, the pool scene can be very therapeutic, but when you step away from it, it can cause serious withdraws.

Man, lakorns that air on weekends really take a toll on us.

I looooove Mew's "Fai ka." She says it so much, she named him that.

:lolyup: I finally got it! Yaya is so cute she reminds me of Ariel, the little mermaid.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
was reading from pantip someone said duangjai akanee storyline is like romeo and juliet but Thai countryside version. agree i thought the same when saw ratrisamosorn when Nadech tell a brief summary of the storyline. what do you gals think? gosh! can't wait till Friday come along.

neena

sarNie Adult
was reading from pantip someone said duangjai akanee storyline is like romeo and juliet but Thai countryside version. agree i thought the same when saw ratrisamosorn when Nadech tell a brief summary of the storyline. what do you gals think? gosh! can't wait till Friday come along.
its similar to R & J but ten times better!! lol i love thai countryside love stories!! speaking of that, i wish they would remake au thanakorn and pok's really old lakorn. its the one where she's like a doctor or something and au is a farmer, his mom is paralyzed and needs someone to take care of her so pok comes from the city to help au's mom but au hates her because he didn't like her family? any1 know which lakorn i'm talking about?!! omg its probably one of my favorites! been looking for it for years but no hope lol i can see yaya and nadech play the main couple!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
Nadech sort of reminds me of Takeshi Kaneshiro. I was addicted to Tara and now Nadech and Yaya's story.

And I love his dimples:)Yaya is such a gorgeous girl. These four couples make me feel ancient.

It's the eyebrows....and of course those dimples, Takeshi has them..swoon!!! Plus he's a cutie and the facial expressions that he makes are priceless. I think that is why I love this lakorn, he and Yaya are funny yet sexy, serious yet playful makes great drama.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
At first im not even trying to watch this lakorn of yaya and nadech but some how i got bored and clicked on it and now im in...Love the funny couple they look so cute together.....:baby-scene-pop-corn:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It's the eyebrows....and of course those dimples, Takeshi has them..swoon!!! Plus he's a cutie and the facial expressions that he makes are priceless. I think that is why I love this lakorn, he and Yaya are funny yet sexy, serious yet playful makes great drama.
That is it: Funny, yet sexy. Serious yet playful. All equal great drama. They've balanced out well so far. I hope they continue that balance.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile

add another to your list...even though we know it airs on the weekend we check the computer every day..like ten times a day. eeek. bad bad bad.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
its similar to R & J but ten times better!! lol i love thai countryside love stories!! speaking of that, i wish they would remake au thanakorn and pok's really old lakorn. its the one where she's like a doctor or something and au is a farmer, his mom is paralyzed and needs someone to take care of her so pok comes from the city to help au's mom but au hates her because he didn't like her family? any1 know which lakorn i'm talking about?!! omg its probably one of my favorites! been looking for it for years but no hope lol i can see yaya and nadech play the main couple!!
I know exactly which one you're talking about. I watched the one dubbed in Hmong, which sucked big time but I loved the Thai songs they played in it. Not sure if the songs are in the original, cuz I didn't get far on the Thai version. I swear I watched it on youtube & forgot to subscribe so I couldn't find it later. Sooooo angry!!! Yes, it was a very cute story.