4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Episode 5 is really good! Every other scene is jeed and fai together. Definitely made up for yesterdays. Omg I almost died when they were riding the horse together. They are so smitten!
Urgh, I must've missed that part. My sister was watching something else on TV and I had to wait - so I could only watch it at 10.00 pm (9.00 pm Thai time). I missed the first 30-40 minutes ...:teary:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Well I haven't watched it all yet... Waiting on the uploader, one by one part is tough :( go to youtube.com/antyvee. This is a must my friend!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode is filled with lots of sweet scenes.
the love lines from Fai to Jeed is so cheesy -- got everyone teasing him but it melt my heart so i applaud him for making his word through my heart.
it's no wonder why Jeed is more drawn to him than ever ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG - I swear Fai is the most romantic guy in the world. I would have died in his arm with those words. :lol: I love that Jeed got all shy and blushed and couldn't do anything so Fai keep on hugging her close :wub:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Her reaction is priceless. Fai is so amaze w himself that when he heard his own confession he got shy about it. I can't believe his brothers would sent his farm manager to mimic his confession thru music just to bug Fai. I'm just sad that Fai can't seem to get over his first love and I wonder what happened to her. I hope he can figure out his true feeling soon. I really like this couple a lot. I can't wait to see the more sweet scenes between these two.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think Fai always love Jeed. about his first gf. If you go back a few pages you will know what happen to her..and I think Fai feel a bit responsible for that but we all know that Jeed was the way he gave his heart away to

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i want to hear his confession! someone translate the horse riding scene, please!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Noy, this is what happened to his girlfriend:

Sila kidnapped and raped her. Her name was Pim. Pim was very distraught and took her own life. Her mother became crazy after her daughters death. Fai visits her in hospital frequently. Jeed finds out about everything because Pim's mother tells Jeed. Sila wants everything that is Fai's. Sad, huh?

Fai has loved Jeed since they were 8 years old. Jeed is his first and last love. Pim was the first person to accept Fai's love. When I first read this, I cried. I love Fai. He is so sweet and honorable and sincere.

I am very excited about this revelation. Don't look if you don't want to be spoiled. Credit to TEEDEE!

forgot to tell another big surprise,Fai and Jeed have a kid name "Kor-Yah" from the name i think it's a girl. but they will talk about it or show in the last series "wa yu puk montra". it will be so cute if it's his kid with Jeed so then it will like complete their love story.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am laughing so hard, that I am going to vomit. The beginning of episode 5, Fai tells Jeed, she has stolen his heart, melted my heart. So cute then it got romantic with Fai saying that to Jeed. Fai was so sincere. The look in Nadech's eyes and the shock of Jeed, was priceless. Then Din and Lom acting it out was freakin hilarious!!! Jeed loves Fai. Oh, they are thinking of each other now!

Then they have the guy that is always combing his hair come play the guitar and sing the scene over again. OMFG!!! :rofl:

These brothers are something else. I love Fai, Lom and Din!!!

I am back to watching it now.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Thanks Dal for the info. Wow Jeed's brother is bad bad to the point of unforgiven and hope he ends up in jail. I went back looking for the info and I saw a lot of spoilers from the book and I think I lwould enjoy the book a lot more.

So it seems Jeed's brother and dad aren't really standup people, although her dad may just be greedy. How did Jeed turn out so good? :scratchhead2:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Episode 5 is really good! Every other scene is jeed and fai together. Definitely made up for yesterdays. Omg I almost died when they were riding the horse together. They are so smitten!
This is soooooo romantic. They were very close together. Fai was making his moves on Jeed. :kiss3: He was hugging her tight. I loved this scene. It made me cry. They just love each other. :heart: The look on their faces were of satisfaction. So SWEET... :wub: :wub:

I have to stop watching now. I am mad...I'll be back soon to spam/chit chat about the last two episodes. Laters...

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, it's saturday, come back and spam with me later ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww im jealous! i havent seen epi 5 yet and i have to head to a baby shower..i wont be able to watch it til tommrow ugh! so mad

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg ep.5 was so good. the best ep. so far. Fai is so cheesy but sooooo cute! got me blushing. all of their scenes together were so cute!!! the horse scene was so cute/sweet, love it,can't stop smiling. so cute how she worries about him when he's hurt. so unexpected/funny when he said "ngon" to her,haha and she said"why don't he follow me?" haha. awww..unexpected/so sweet the terrace scene he ask to hug her and she let him,was so cute. all their cupids are so cute too. can't wait for next ep. love Nadech+YaYa wish they get pair up again in 2011.