4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh man I love episode 9 a lot because I don't have to skip any parts because of unwant ed scenes for me. Nadech did a very very good job to make people fall in love with his character. Yaya did a great job too but it's Nadech a truly shining star. His future is secure with channel 3. Man Fai have a great bad temper. Anyone try to harm his love ones they have to think again. Oh I love the parents and the brothers too. I hope Nadech and Yaya reunite and play this type of lakorns again. I want to say mor but some people here haven't see yet so I let you guy go watch it first and we can discuss more tomorrow.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Din's story looks action packed ^.^... but ahh next week will have to say bye to Fai and Jeed. I love Fai's character ... he is the perfect type of man lol adorable, sensitive, loving, strong, protective, and gentlemen like ...

cecilia

Staff member
^and top of all .. HE RESPECT THE WOMAN HE LOVE SO MUCH!!! now, i want a man like Fai !!!!

Krystal, that remind me of his 'SARANGHAE YO!' so cute!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know Cece ^.^ I can't wish for a man like that lol.... I have a husband already ... and he is just as great

but from the teaser it shows that Nam will be in PLR too I wonder if she will be there for most or just the beginning when the story transition or towards the end again.. LOL I don't know why but I love Kim she is so pretty and cute but I love Yaya too <3... You know Kim actually looks good with all of the guys (I don't know why I was thinking about this when they all play her brother lol) but I think if Nadech and Kim were pra'nangs in another lakorn together I'd digg that

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I know Cece ^.^ I can't wish for a man like that lol.... I have a husband already ... and he is just as great

but from the teaser it shows that Nam will be in PLR too I wonder if she will be there for most or just the beginning when the story transition or towards the end again.. LOL I don't know why but I love Kim she is so pretty and cute but I love Yaya too <3... You know Kim actually looks good with all of the guys (I don't know why I was thinking about this when they all play her brother lol) but I think if and Kim were pra'nangs in another lakorn together I'd digg that
OMG I had a same thought about Kim and Nadech too. When she tensed his wound and they were talking and I saw the chemistry there. First I thought Kim was going to Nadech nangek in ruk pathinarn but turn out it was Mint. I wish they can switch nangek around now. I'll watch it

cecilia

Staff member
^muahha. you're thinking just like me .. after the scene she wash away the blood on his face .. i'm like, you know, it's not bad seeing them together -- (too bad, this whole BROTHERLY AND SISTERLY love is kindda bug me at moment -- so TABOOO!)

Well, you can wish for me to get a man like Fai then ^^ Happy that your man is wonderful -- i always hear good things from you about him so i'm sure he's a wonderful man, always there to back up his wifey too ^^ (something, i witness in here :p)

My wish now is to have FAI AND JEED have lots of happiness, fill with DOZEN of babies and love each other more-so than ever. If they ever get in an argument, to please think about the struggle they have to go through before they are together -- this will help unify their love and make them last and be stronger than ever!

Can't wait to watch DIN'S story -- he's such a bright and charming prince. Always on the go to think of a plan -- wonder if he'll be this smooth when it comes down to his turn to be in love.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^.^ Cece I know you will find a good man like Fai lol because you are awesome.

It looks like Din will meet his match in PLR because Mint looks like a schemer too, but I think I felt a pinch in my heart when they showed his love confession for her and then it had a background voiceover of her saying "it doesn't matter who loves who." I wonder if that was her attitude towards him...

Man the more I watch this and Jao Sao Rim Tarng at the same time it pisses me off because Stephen is the exact opposite of what Fai is lol

cecilia

Staff member
^most definitely -- it even make me sick to know that man like STEFAN exist and woman like Poo still go after them .. If i'm in poo's shoe, i wouldn't allow anything to happen between him and me, knowing how bad he is. He's neglecting her for his need, even though it's all business!

Now, with Fai -- he's willing to died for the woman he love, the woman he feel he's responsible for, the woman he think he can't live without. He went through all kind of turmoil to get what his heart desire -- doesn't matter what the situation is .. that's like SUPER FAI! the perfect man of my dream -- unlike AKARIN, the male slut who's selfish, unreliable and definitely DISGUSTING with the way he treats his body! Has no self-respect whatsoever!

A man like FAI is worth dying for .. no wonder, Jeed's madly crazy for him !!!

neena

sarNie Adult
hahahahah i hate to admit it too but i was thinking exactly like u gals about nadech and kim hahahahahahaha i'm so nadech and yaya bias still. idk what i'm gonna do after 4 hua jai...maybe catch taew and mario's lakorn until yaya and nadech announce another lakorn together? hahaha anyways, ruk patiharn will be with nadech and mint...omg i can't picture that at all!! i'm already so sad that this is ending!!! cried! even though i think kim and nadech have a little chemistry i know he can't create the kind of romance he did with yaya...they just glow together onscreen. i can't get enough of them!!!! they make me smile!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute how the brother told Fai that this is his golden opportunity to grasp onto it before
Jeed's baby bump shows up lOL

- so cute how she lied she's there to buy something? but he respond 'are you sure, you're not here to buy a pregnancy test?' The test has colors -- one of them is yes. he's anxious to know the result as well. He then went on and compliment himself that his juice must been STRONG -- happen once and already pregnant lol .. she was so embarrass.

AT THE MOMENT, I'm all excited just like when p'Nutor heard it .. -- even though it is otherwise.

to bad, he have to spoiled it for them by telling them the truth !!!!! :(

i can't get over their small talks of the test .. i've watch it over 4 times!
I know! He should not tell them! haha It would be better if he tell them on the wedding day! haha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Aaahhh! I am back. I am going to get started on episode 9 here in a minute. Of course, I have to come say, "HI!!!" here first. I can not contain my excitement at all. :coverlaf:

I thought Kim had chemistry with Boy as well. Nadech has chemistry with everyone. He just has it.

Noy, thank you for posting the PLR teaser. I really like Chin's voice for this song and that series. I love the song so much and Chin sang it well. I will be watching this of course. I am not going in expecting anything though.

Fai is the epitome of a gentleman and chivalrous man. :wub: