4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
^thanks for the pictures na.

yeah, i was surprise he tried to act proper in front of her too but think it's so cute he does and hopefull she'll notice. even Khun Traiphob the host tonight show saids Nadech is a gentleman to Yaya what ever she wants he'll run and get it before she even finish her sentence, she will say P'...and he runs and get it for her already. haha. he's sweet. how cute/funny like everyone knows Nadech crushes on Yaya. and i think she has good feelings for him too, i dunno i have a feelings she does from bts of them together. it shows she does but she doesn't really show it as much that is haha.
Teedee, no wonder he felt embarrass on that 'accidental' fart scene -- so funny how Yaya just laugh at it lol
man, i wish i can see his reaction then -- he was quiet when Mark made all those comments --
i suppose, this is the one time he felt most embarrass since his egg got crack a little bit lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
yeah, i was surprise he tried to act proper in front of her too but think it's so cute he does and hopefull she'll notice. even Khun Traiphob the host tonight show saids Nadech is a gentleman to Yaya what ever she wants he'll run and get it before she even finish her sentence, she will say P'...and he runs and get it for her already. haha. he's sweet. how cute/funny like everyone knows Nadech crushes on Yaya. and i think she has good feelings for him too, i dunno i have a feelings she does from bts of them together. it shows she does but she doesn't really show it as much that is haha.
Lol... nadech's crush ok yaya is like the Thai entertainment' s worst kept secret! Everyone.sees it!! Hahaha when did khun thraipop say that? Theres a behind the scene of wayupak montra where really briefly u could see yaya in the background w naded, and it looks like she got something in her eyes, nadech' s back was turned around and when he turned back and saw her distressed he grabbed her arms, worried, and took a look her, I obviously melted!!! It's so quick though I wish it wasnt cut out so quick.

cecilia

Staff member
^m3l, you make me wanna see that clip -- maybe i miss that bts thing -- please share the link .. i'd love to see them being all happy around each other.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^m3l, you make me wanna see that clip -- maybe i miss that bts thing -- please share the link .. i'd love to see them being all happy around each other.
literally like a second homegirl hahahahhaha at the :47 seconds mark.

http://www.youtube.com/kisskeepintouch#p/c/DDAE015F6E81BB04/2/HmBKNaBtECY

credit kisskeepintouch

It reminds me of the blooper when Yaya got apple juice in her eyes and Nadech brushes her hands away to help wipe it off himself. And there's a behind the scene of the wedding when they're going to the location, nadech holds up the wire fence for her. I thought it was sweet that they walked on set together. And another thing about the wedding scene, when they're sitting down watching the father speeches, Yaya doesn't just sits next to Nadech with his arms around her, she was leaning on his body/legs anyone else catch this intimacy between them....it's a matter of time.........swoooon

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? They both are so adorable. :wub: Each day, I keep having more love for this couple. Yaya is very lucky! Nadech's behavioral is getting like Fai. hahah

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
m3lhouse
Posted Today, 03:34 AM

cecilia, on 08 December 2010 - 03:27 AM, said:

literally like a second homegirl hahahahhaha at the :47 seconds mark.

http://www.youtube.c...4/2/HmBKNaBtECY

credit kisskeepintouch

It reminds me of the blooper when Yaya got apple juice in her eyes and Nadech brushes her hands away to help wipe it off himself. And there's a behind the scene of the wedding when they're going to the location, nadech holds up the wire fence for her. I thought it was sweet that they walked on set together. And another thing about the wedding scene, when they're sitting down watching the father speeches, Yaya doesn't just sits next to Nadech with his arms around her, she was leaning on his body/legs anyone else catch this intimacy between them....it's a matter of time.........swoooon
lol so true Nadech is the worst kept secret actor in Thai e.t. he can't hide his feelings everyone knows.
yeah saw the clip it does look like he so worried about her like gonna check if something in her eye like the bloopers we saw of the apple scene that he wipe her eye too. awww he's sweet.. about khun traiphob saying those it was in Mark's interview tape. he talks about all 4 couples and that's what he said about Nadech/YaYa which make me smile. yeah it does look like Nadech was so embrassed he didn't even say anything or show his face after he farted in that scene. haha. all his proper manner is gone in front of her. haha. yeah i notice it too with the wedding scene she leans on him they look so cozy and comfortable. and there was the scene she put her head to his too when they listen to his mom talk. awww they are so cute..just shows they are into their character. or off screen too. haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Ahh I just realized Mint was in that video M Auttapon's - Khon Tee Tur Mai Ruk All late LOL. I love M and I can't believe I didn't notice this video until the other day
Thank you soo much for sharing;
I totally love Mint Chalida..she's soo cute!!
I thought the other guy was Tack but its not him!!
She looks very pretty with long black hair!!

cecilia

Staff member
^awe .. i watched that clip but miss all those small intimate scene .. that was so cute -- i thought it was so sweet of Nadech to hold the umbrella for Yaya .. what's even more cute was the laugh they have for each other -- Nadech shyly turn away -- no wonder, they can't hide their crush for each other or make ppl think otherwise of them .. Nadech makes it look like he's crushing on her so badly!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol... nadech's crush ok yaya is like the Thai entertainment' s worst kept secret! Everyone.sees it!! Hahaha when did khun thraipop say that? Theres a behind the scene of wayupak montra where really briefly u could see yaya in the background w naded, and it looks like she got something in her eyes, nadech' s back was turned around and when he turned back and saw her distressed he grabbed her arms, worried, and took a look her, I obviously melted!!! It's so quick though I wish it wasnt cut out so quick.
It would be nice if there were some clip. M3lhous, i will melt too. :sweat:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 03:48 AM

^awe .. i watched that clip but miss all those small intimate scene .. that was so cute -- i thought it was so sweet of Nadech to hold the umbrella for Yaya .. what's even more cute was the laugh they have for each other -- Nadech shyly turn away -- no wonder, they can't hide their crush for each other or make ppl think otherwise of them .. Nadech makes it look like he's crushing on her so badly!

yeah i thought it was so cute too when he hold the umbrella for her. awww..sweet. see he's a gentleman. use to read he got tease by p'Off phongphat when he saw Nadech open the door for Yaya and p'Off said to Nadech you like her huh? haha. yeah love when they laughs around eachother too they seem so happy, so cute. yep see like everyone sees/knows he has crushes on her so obvious he can't hide it and can see she does too.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
yeah i thought it was so cute too when he hold the umbrella for her. awww..sweet. see he's a gentleman. use to read he got tease by p'Off phongphat when he saw Nadech open the door for Yaya and p'Off said to Nadech you like her huh? haha. yeah love when they laughs around eachother too they seem so happy, so cute. yep see like everyone sees/knows he has crushes on her so obvious he can't hide it and can see she does too.
Awwwwwwwwwwww... there's gotta be something.... I've never heard stuff like this for other couples... Oh and just to add, that clip was from way before they filmed DJA, when they really got to work together :kiss3: cute cute cute! I can't wait for WM. Fai and Jeed comback! I've basically read the majority of DJA, they really went from R to PG. HOw bout Nadech and Yaya do a remake from the PG to R version in about 4 years, just saying.... good idea no? SO MANY kissing scenes, willing scenes, baby!!! But they don't do the whole Fai ruk Jeed deal, they stick with the formals. But their bantering is more extreme and raunchy! My favorite thing from the novel so far is Jeed blatantly said "...I wanna kiss you so much right now..." SWOOOON

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, so cute and sweet what he did. :wub: Ladies, I think I will have a heart attack soon. :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
Awwwwwwwwwwww... there's gotta be something.... I've never heard stuff like this for other couples... Oh and just to add, that clip was from way before they filmed DJA, when they really got to work together :kiss3: cute cute cute! I can't wait for WM. Fai and Jeed comback! I've basically read the majority of DJA, they really went from R to PG. HOw bout Nadech and Yaya do a remake from the PG to R version in about 4 years, just saying.... good idea no? SO MANY kissing scenes, willing scenes, baby!!! But they don't do the whole Fai ruk Jeed deal, they stick with the formals. But their bantering is more extreme and raunchy! My favorite thing from the novel so far is Jeed blatantly said "...I wanna kiss you so much right now..." SWOOOON
*DROOL* after *DROOL* (i think i'm running out of buckets to hold them lol)

wow, this is why i hate being miss out on novel adaptation film/lakorn.

M3l, if i'm you and can read -- i don't know how long i can keep up with the high fever -- just the scene of you saying that already got my head running wild/crazy!

anyway, i was about to say the same thing about WPM -- how they film this before DJA -- wanna see how their chemistry sizzle in there .. i was a bit scare when i heard it was their first scene together before DJA but after seeing so many cute bts clip with all those intimate scenes -- i think the outcome will be just as great as DJA even though it was film before they actually have EXTRA burnt sugar scenes ^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^M3LHOUSE!!! You just added to my week heart. Reading your and Teedee's comments are giving me butterflies and making my heart flutter to the MAX!!!

"Jeed blatantly said, "...I wanna kiss you so much right now..." SWOOON." OMFG! That one bit made me giggle and scream! I wonder how Nadech and Yaya liked the books or series? If I ever met them, that would be a good question to ask. What was your favorite part of DJA?

^^Prisna, too late for me. I am fainted and can't get up.

I am hoping Nadech/Yaya chemistry was starting in WPM! Crossing fingers.

I should be watching PLR and catch up, but can't. Yes, I am watching DJA again. I am at the dance-off scene. Freakin hilarious!!! Good gosh...

cecilia

Staff member
^^M3LHOUSE!!! You just added to my week heart. Reading your and Teedee's comments are giving me butterflies and making my heart flutter to the MAX!!!

"Jeed blatantly said, "...I wanna kiss you so much right now..." SWOOON." OMFG! That one bit made me giggle and scream! I wonder how Nadech and Jeed liked the books or series? If I ever met them, that would be a good question to ask. What was your favorite part of DJA?

I should be watching PLR and catch up, but can't. Yes, I am watching DJA again. I am at the dance-off scene. Freakin hilarious!!! Good gosh...
I think it might have a little effect on how they crush on each other .. perhaps all those little teasing from p'aof that got him starting to realize he is DEFINITELy crushing her and that's why he have to be all gentleman like around her :p

Dal, my heart beats so fast with just that one line 'I could imagine that scene too lol -- my mind is heading back to the cave again lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

"Jeed blatantly said, "...I wanna kiss you so much right now..." SWOOON." OMFG! That one bit made me giggle and scream! I wonder how Nadech and Jeed liked the books or series? If I ever met them, that would be a good question to ask. What was your favorite part of DJA?

Im hoping to see more Fai/Jeed, but Im also ready to see Boy/Margie's chemistry too. Just 3 more days which I cant wait. Hopefully, I'll come back home from the airport before the lakorn air.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^Yes, it's so sad to see director blame or make excuses for their actors/actresses when they sees the flaw from the start. I think instead of criticizing the actors/actresses after the lakorn air, the director should have fix the problem from the start to avoid such crucial moment like this ..

Anyway, atm there's only one thing i want to see and that is to see all the directors accept their flaws, learn to move on without hurting each other like this -- i still want to see repeat collaboration works in the future .. perhaps, they could use this as a lesson/suggestion to use for their future collaboration projects.
gonna pm him since i gave him the link for him to watch and maybe i would ask him if he come up with some ideas. LOL