4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
im also spreading the love...

PEX Thread

i made thread yesterday and i haven't advertise the thread yet in other threads so that people would visit. so far, im just posting some pictures and posted the fanmade mvs, i know there are lots of fanmades of fai and jeed already but i didn't put it all. but feel free to share it there too ;) feel free to visit anytime
this is beautiful
can you please make one for PLR; what program do you use?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sh*tballs!!!

I finally watch epi 6 and totally didn't expect the ghost lady to pop up yet. It's 2 in the freaking morning!! Scared the crap outt me! How am i suppose to sleep now??

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
wanna share, their fan scan from a magazine. behind the scene of DJA.
they are so cute!!! awww.. look like he adore/care about her so much. call me selfish but right now i don't want to see them pair up with other actors/actress. still have DJA-Fai/Jeed fever. maybe after their second or third lakorn together then i'm ok with them pairing up with other people. but if other fans are bore then they can wait and watch Yaya and Mark in Tawan Duerd. i was reading their fans comments in pantip. some was guessing about P'Da new lakorn for Nadech/Yaya and someone brought up the lakorn "Satroo Sanaeha" and said maybe they gonna play in here cause there was news before that P'Da was gonna make this lakorn but never did so maybe she finally gonna make it. from the summary of it, sound like a slap/kiss lakorn. like pra'ek hate nang'ek see her as his enemy but then fall in love with her. i think someone post about this lakorn in sarnworld before and said Ken+Cherry was gonna play in it but somehow it didn't happen. if it really is, i want to see it a slap/kiss lakorn that is non-remake.

wow, teedee, your updates and pics just took my breath away!!!!!! Cute, cute, cute, cheering for those intimate touching b/w the lovely two !!!

Umm, a slap/kiss lakorn should be dazzling, other type is OK as well cos I am just NYholic and will enjoy every scene when Nadech and Yaya are glued together!!

Dal, LOL,you are right, I am MIA for more than one week!! Tied up by my burning projects but my heart is always here w you gals and Fai&Jeed definitely!!!! :grouphug:

Nice day, all my sweeties!!!Hugs & Kisses!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
PLR FEVER!!

u guys are so lucky to be 18 coz ur so close to marks age and im a bit too young...

hate to break it but im pretty sure mark is a player. first he had news about some random girl that he used to go to school with then mint n now probably mint c

more m&m in WPMT!!
*shake head* from 147 to 152 overnight. AigoOo...
Valinny you don't have to worry honey. I'm hitting 30 in 6months. So you should be happy to be younger rather than way....older. I'm the same age as Umm atichart just younger by 4months.

Awww I can't wait for next year to roll by. Hehehe it's only around the corner too...

At any point in time I would like to see them play in a time period lakorn. I think both Barryaya looks good boran or modern.

Back to work now~

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
VIVIANT! NYHOLIC? I like that.

KKRYSTAL, some epic love story or time period piece would be fine by me. Have a good day gals!!! I need to stay away today. Cleaning the house, Christmas shopping, and what not. Need to stay away...

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I translate articles and interview from 4 huajai haeng khunkao premium.
Begin with the director talk about cast. TH director first. He also directs Jam Leoy Ruk (Aum & Aff), Ngao Rak Luangjai (Mark & Mint)

Krit Supparamongkol (Num) Director of Thara Himalay

Talking about the cast, Aum Atichart has worked with me for 3 lakorns already. Though he’s a teaser, on working, he has a good preparation so we’re happy with it. Now he’s like the senior actor, the junior actors don’t dare to tease him back. He teases everyone. The staffs, make up artists, hair dressers. But he’s lovely. After teasing, he would drive around to buy coffees from good café for the team staffs. It’s like he wanted to make a service.

About N’Kim Kimberly, she’s not allowed to speak English on set because she talked to her father in English at home. Before coming to the set, she’s not allowed to speak to her dad for 3 days. She needed to communicate with her dad by writing in a paper otherwise her accent would turn bad.

Now come to Nadech. When we worked together in the first lakorn, I had a headache because I need to explain. He’s better now and I don’t have a headache with him as he’s getting good at seeing the camera. It’s good that he has a development. And he dares to speak more. Before he was so shy, now he’s got bad mouth, he can argue me sometime but it’s not serious. Now he even always stole my food. I’ve got a lot of food in my OB van. He would steal my food to eat and didn’t care anything. Actually, he had his own food but perhaps he didn’t have enough. He then came to steal mine. It’s ok. I can’t scold him coz he’s still young. But I still want to gossip about this a bit.

Nadech is different to Mark. Mark has a pattern.(it can mean airs and graces too but not in any negative way) Believe me, he would be the second Kanchai Kamnerdploy (a playboy actor whom 2 actresses fight for) His eyes are full of wiles. He seems to be a player. When we shoot outdoor, he was very popular. He would look for girls everywhere. About his acting, from what I heard, he has development. He can act more fluently.

The last one, Boy Pakorn. He’s a nice and hard working kid. But don’t let the 3 guys to be together, they would become trouble makers. They would talk and play and Boy would be the leader as he’s the eldest. When they played, they would play hard. But when they worked, they worked hard too.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mark is somewhat a player to me too.. I read the news of his old friend from school, Mint N and Mint C. But somewhat he's more closer to Mint C. In his latest interview .. that I saw.. He was kind of hinting that he and Mint C have something going on. It's either they are dating or He has a crush on her. To tell you the truth, Mark is a pretty bad liar. His action when answering the question about Mint C .. You have to watch it to know what im talking about. He's eye twitching, his smirk.. the looking away and looking back... the nervous laugh and nervous look. He's hiding some thing and hes bad at it. Hopefully hes hiding the fact that he and Mint c are in a relationship. Like I.P Smiles said, The one who say they are brother and sister are likely to have something going on.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
See, I can not stay away. LOL. THANK YOU, RASA!!! I am going to get this magazine even if I don't read Thai. Thanks for translating the articles, na. I am excited for the pictures. For reals...be back tonight. Just one last look. Haha...

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
With pleasure, Dal. I will post the article of Paa Jaew tomorow.

moey, I haven't seen Mark's latest interview but I do think there're something going on between Mark and Mint C. ^^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh wow - backtracking time again - feels like I have 10 pages to go through at the very least ... hehe.

Nadech is different to Mark. Mark has a pattern.(it can mean airs and graces too but not in any negative way) Believe me, he would be the second Kanchai Kamnerdploy (a playboy actor whom 2 actresses fight for) His eyes are full of wiles. He seems to be a player. When we shoot outdoor, he was very popular. He would look for girls everywhere. About his acting, from what I heard, he has development. He can act more fluently.
Oh, I was wondering who the heck was Noom Kanchai that the hosts of Ratree Samosorn were talking about :D Who exactly is Kanchai ? Is he still around ? (Sorry, I have no idea at all :p)

LOL it still tickles me to see Mark's reaction when the hosts kept bombarding him about the 2 Mints. He kept swallowing nervously but Mint C on the other hand was just calm and composed. :pervie:

Rasa, thank you! *mmmmuuuuaahhhhh!!!* :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
back from my short hiatus ahahahaha. wow, i was on page 144 and now dang 152 lots of posts to read! wow!! can't wait for 2011 now!! excited for nadech and yaya's new lakorns!! so bad!!! been off for two days and came up with a new fanfic for my love of them!!! lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Urgh, looks like my plan to backtrack the posts I've missed has to wait - the connection is SO slow tonite. :thumbdown:

hate to break it but im pretty sure mark is a player. first he had news about some random girl that he used to go to school with then mint n now probably mint c

more m&m in WPMT!!
Lol - I think Mark gets gossiped with almost everyone he works with. I think I've read the gossip about him and Aum P. (and they only made this one advertisement together). Funnily enough, Barry also made another ad with Aum P. but I don't think I've come across anyone gossiping about Barry and Aum P. (but then again, I might've missed it :p)

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Urgh, looks like my plan to backtrack the posts I've missed has to wait - the connection is SO slow tonite. :thumbdown:

Lol - I think Mark gets gossiped with almost everyone he works with. I think I've read the gossip about him and Aum P. (and they only made this one advertisement together). Funnily enough, Barry also made another ad with Aum P. but I don't think I've come across anyone gossiping about Barry and Aum P. (but then again, I might've missed it :p)
It's probably because Nadech doesn't hide his feeling like Prin. Nadech seem to be the hyper one and doesn't care if he show affection. Prin proably the type to stay quiet and not show it, but Prin's eyes tell it all how he feel ladies. He is not good at hiding his feeling so he get caught and it become rumor.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ it's kinda funny how all thai actors either get gay rumours or are rumoured to be players
mak seriously gets rumoured with every girl he works, and as much as i remember nadech already had his gay rumour

i'm kinda suspecting the thai press just invents any kind of rumours for fun, without even any base of truth

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Credit: WindLight2010

The joke was funny with 'Pathapee' name. Pathapee, if not said right, the word 'pee' have the meaning saying 'ghost'. And there is ghost in the lakorn.

Prin and Mint C. are close. And the behind the scene was funny.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Credit: WindLight2010

The joke was funny with 'Pathapee' name. Pathapee, if not said right, the word 'pee' have the meaning saying 'ghost'. And there is ghost in the lakorn.

Prin and Mint C. are close. And the behind the scene was funny.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh thanks for sharingg...
I was screaming MAO when i watched it;;
They both are close and cute together
PLR FEVER
:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Cedit: KissKeepInTouch

:lolyup: Prin just attract all genders. I say even straight men fall for Prin's charm. Prin got a kiss from a guy while Prin was getting pin down. :r-scene-pop-corn: j/k