4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cedit: KissKeepInTouch

:lolyup: Prin just attract all genders. I say even straight men fall for Prin's charm. Prin got a kiss from a guy while Prin was getting pin down. :r-scene-pop-corn: j/k
Thanks for the video updates ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks i am going crazy for MAK PRIN :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 6 redeemed episode 1-3 for me. Episode 7 better be worth all the pain I took from watching Pathapee Leh Ruk. I wonder when will Chaem start calling him Din. =D I want him to say to her, "can we not be so formal with each other. try calling me din."

she then blushes and has a hard time saying it to his face lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Nam and Fai both had their weddings at the end of their stories. Is Din gonna have his ? Somehow I doubt it - though i really, really wanna see it - and I'm not expecting to see one tonight.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nam and Fai both had their weddings at the end of their stories. Is Din gonna have his ? Somehow I doubt it - though i really, really wanna see it - and I'm not expecting to see one tonight.
Hrmm seems like it was just weeks since they got to know each other
i was thinking about that last night too if they is going to be a wedding
i highly doubt it!!
I will have to wait until tomorrow morning to find out;
mahsuri is tomorrow the last ep? j/w

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
It's probably because Nadech doesn't hide his feeling like Prin. Nadech seem to be the hyper one and doesn't care if he show affection. Prin proably the type to stay quiet and not show it, but Prin's eyes tell it all how he feel ladies. He is not good at hiding his feeling so he get caught and it become rumor.
I totally agree with you.. Mark is really bad at hiding his feelings.. he gets caught so easily.. like in Ratree samosorn show.. Num Gunchai told him don't do that.. (He was doing that nervous laugh..) because you can get caught easily..

So yea.. I think he does have something going on with Mint C.

Mark's lastest interview can tell it all... Hes just bad at hiding his feelings.. bad bad bad.. but its cute!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i already made 2 mv of PLR hahaha I am down to my third but i am just waiting for Friday's episode to conclude my mv;;

please share with us when you are finish belle
^_^ Backtracking now to search for 'em both now (haven't downloaded them yet :p)

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree with you.. Mark is really bad at hiding his feelings.. he gets caught so easily.. like in Ratree samosorn show.. Num Gunchai told him don't do that.. (He was doing that nervous laugh..) because you can get caught easily..

Mark's lastest interview can tell it all... Hes just bad at hiding his feelings.. bad bad bad.. but its cute!!

I guess Prin cannot be a player, he get caught too easily. Are maybe he can be a player?!
Besides, he probably is one of that nice guy that get close to ladies which make the ladies get confuse about what Prin is up to.
Prin doesn't give straight answer, he like to use 'maybe' instead of the 'yes or no' answer.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Hrmm seems like it was just weeks since they got to know each other
i was thinking about that last night too if they is going to be a wedding i highly doubt it!!
I will have to wait until tomorrow morning to find out; mahsuri is tomorrow the last ep? j/w
Yeah, I think they're gonna show PLR in the first hour and then followed by WPM (maybe like the transition from TH to DJA ?) because WPM is starting tonight.

Btw, Boy + Margie hosted SeeSan Update last night. they're cute too -- but there's no Behind The Scene like Mark and Mint's (and Mark's laugh :D)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I guess Prin cannot be a player, he get caught too easily. Are maybe he can be a player?!
Besides, he probably is one of that nice guy that get close to ladies which make the ladies get confuse about what Prin is up to.
Prin doesn't give straight answer, he like to use 'maybe' instead of the 'yes or no' answer.
I dont really think hes a player.. he can be one of those guys who has alot of girl friends.. but I know from that interview that he hints that he and Mint might have something going on because he didnt say yes or no.. but a "maybe in the future... "

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult

Heheh - I still can't get over his reaction to the whole questioning session - he kept swallowing nervously and his voice wasn't really steady when answering. Such a contrast to Mint's composed reaction. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

And don't forget that 'lil touch he made as if to reassure Mint - I think it's sweet! :wub:

What's he saying ? (esp. Mint's part - is there any ?)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Heheh - I still can't get over his reaction to the whole questioning session - he kept swallowing nervously and his voice wasn't really steady when answering. Such a contrast to Mint's composed reaction. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

And don't forget that 'lil touch he made as if to reassure Mint - I think it's sweet! :wub:

If only I know how to do sub with a youtube video then I would do it.. but anyways. yes they were talking about Mint Chalida .. all he said that there is nothing going on between them.. they are just talking as brother and sister.. but he dont know about the future..

kalek

sarNie Hatchling

This interview is showing alot about Prin.
Prin mention that he is close to Mint because they work together so it's normal to be close. And for the future, he'll have to see what going to happen, they are brother and sister. Hint: They are seeing each other but not to the term of calling boyfriend and girlfriend. Then Prin became nervous and seem to not want to answer much anymore and he just response yea, the informal thai speaking. And he then lick his lip around 3:18, which seem like he should keep his lip tight now.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Prin mention that he is close to Mint because they work together so it's normal to be close. And for the future, he'll have to see what going to happen, they are brother and sister. Hint: They are seeing each other but not to the term of calling boyfriend and girlfriend. Then Prin became nervous and seem to not want to answer much anymore and he just response yea, the informal thai speaking. And he then lick his lip around 3:18, which seem like he should keep his lip tight now.
He always does that - licking his lips - when he's nervous. It's such a dead giveaway! :coverlaf:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sorry I nearly roll around laughing about Mark's interview. Did every catch is "No..."
I just found that funny.It start at 3:27.

I owe page 154!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yups he always do that when hes nervous.. Mark is really easy to read when hes nervous.

Heres the translation of the Talk about Mint Chalida. some stuffs can be off.. I have bad hearing so i was having trouble hearing what they say.

Mark Prin @ Tv Pool 12/8/10

Mint Chalida talk starts around 1:48

Report; At Tonight Show when the host ask you about your relationship with Mint Chalida, You said there was no relationship but your sister actions when you said that seems like there is a relationship?

Mark; Well, then you have to go ask my sister about that. I don't know because there is nothing going on. We are just brother and sister.

I cant hear what the reporter are saying but from Mark's answer I think they as about having any girlfriends.

Mark; There is some talking but there is no one whos is real.

Again I cant hear the reporter.

Mark; There is nothing. We are just close.

Reporter; Close? How Close?

Mark; Close because we work together.

Reporter; Do you talk to her every day?

Mark; Talk to her every day? Not every day. We go to the same Lakorn set so it's normal that we talk.

Reporter; (I think she said something like Are you getting closer to Mint C?,)

Mark; you'll wait and see.

Reporter; Wait and see? Will there a sequel?( I don't get what shes trying to say)

Mark; You'll just have to wait and see in the future to know.

Reporter; Talking like this, are you not afraid of rumor about you and Mint are having something going on?

Mark; Oh.. Uhh.. Well right now all I can say is that we are relationship is more of siblings term and that we are close. Very close.

Reporter; ( all I can hear was something about Lakorn set. So I guess she ask him if he was flirting with Mint on set.)

Mark; There's nothing. There's nothing.

Reporter; Is there a particular girl that you all close with?

Mark;No. Im close to everyone that I work with and everyone that I used to work with. ( then he said that they do call him to go eat and watch movies)

Reporter; But when it comes to Mint , you're a little shy and shaky on your answers

Mark; We just brother and sister.

Reporter; Did you ever think about asking her out?

Mark, No. ( love it how he said No.) Just brother and sister.

Reporter; if you have a chance will you ask her out?

Mark; ( nervous laugh). We're only close.

Reporter; (something about if he have a chance to ask her out)

Mark; Having a chance to ask her out? Uh. That's up to the future. All I can say is that we work together and it is a coicedence that our new lakorn we work together again so we might get even closer but I don't know yet.

Reporter; The people you work with.. Nadech and Yaya also have rumors. You and Mint have rumors and even Boy Pakorn and Margie have rumors.

Mark; Oui,,, We all siblings. You can go ask them.

Now They just talking about his work and ask him if he have any work beside Tawan Derd. He said there is. But he's waiting for the Big Boss of Ch 3 to decide which one he should play in. Then they ask him if hes going to play for P Kai Waruyo and He said he doesn't know yet and he doesn't know what lakorn he will play in next.

That's it.. That's the talk about Mint Chalida.

I'm not going to translate the other parts. I'm only interested in Mint Chalida talk.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
1; Forever His Mistress.

Mark is an successful and young businessman with a lot of wealth. Mint's Mom is his competitor but when she lost all of her wealth to gambling. Mark planned to buy her business. She agree because she needs the money but what Mark offer is not enough. She decides to sell Mint to him as well. Mark decline this offer but when Mint's mom told him she was going to sell her off to some Sia, he decides to buy her to save her from being a mistress to some old pervert. But what happens Mark is pressured to make her his ?
I imagine Mint to have this kind of look in this story. I think she looks lovely here.