4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kalek and Ceci thanks for the interview clip and Nadech singing. Nadech has a good voice. I love Aof's songs and Nadech did well. He can do cool things with his voice. So country. LOL. He can hit high notes too. Love Nadech. They could of had Nadech and Yaya sing the theme song to DJA and Mark sing the theme song to PLR. They both sound smooth and sing beautifully. Yaya has a good singing voice too.

Kalek, was that interview recent last few days? My friend saw some pics of Nadech and said he looked terrible. Like he is breaking out and tired. Geez, I bet he is working his arse off and too much make-up hurting his skin. He needs to rest dang it. These young stars overwork themselves. I think a lot of Thai stars do in general. Like Om Akapan was starting to look tired and weary. I read while filming, Mark was traveling all over the country doing this, promoting that, etc,...These kids are working hard for their careers alright. Plus to entertain US! J/K...

Viviant, thanks for the pics of Nadech and Yaya. I nearly fainted. Nadech is really gorgeous. I am loving the facial hair. His lips are so cute. I know I say that all the time. He has a sweet and enduring smile. Yaya is very beautiful. I'm trying to decide which pic to use as my phone wallpaper. There is something fun about turning your phone on and see Nadech, Mark, and Boy, or Fai and Jeed, or Nadech! (; Which one to use?

I still haven't watched WPM episode one all yet. Boy Pakorn sure is freakin hot. You know the BROMANCE of Nadech, Mark, and Boy has got me going crazy. I honestly have never felt like this about any actor for such a long time. All three guys are fricken fine as hale, funny, and gorgeous, cute smiles, enchanting eyes. I could go on.

A bit off topic here: For some reason I decided to watch "Ngao Ruk Luang Jai" and I have to say how mighty cute Mark and Nadech are. I swear, if the three boys get to be in "The Three Golden Boys," I might just faint. Especially, if they get dressed in shirt/ties, slacks, etc,...HOTNESS to the max.

WPM is giving me chills.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
how do you guys get the pictures of from wayupak montra set..?? I love the pictures of yaya and nadech.. but I want to see some pictures of Mark , Mint and Boy , Margie. If someone can get pictures can you post them too? sorry for asking too much I love yaya and nadech too .. but I also love Mark and Mint and I'm starting to love Boy and Margie. thanks

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
moey, as requested,i found all the pics(136pics) of WPM just now, and some i posted already but i am too lazy to sort them out!!!! enjoy!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, thanks VIVI for the pictures na .. i'm loving every single shot of them all -- this is like the PERFECT cast despite some flaw in scripting ... I'm so looking forward to today episode of wpm --

Dal, i saw those pictures. He has a few breakouts but he didn't look tired as much as handsome Mark. I feel bad for i can't get enough of them, showing and blooming like this .. I suppose, they have to take the advantage of promotion right now more than ever before it is too late to promote themselves .. (remind me of RAIN when he gains just 2-4 hours of sleep.) Perhaps, every one struggle to make themselves notice right now will have this many hours of sleep b/c they feel 'when they died, they'll sleep more'(boring RAIN's moto) -- Seriously, if i think like this, i'll be deadbeat -- just hope the boys get plenty of rest before they faint like some other celebrities out there. (Wish for JIHOON too but i believe he sleeps more hours now due to his fame getting out there without much promotional)

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
My favorite scene today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irhKWz4-UAo
LMAO, mines too. Damn funny guys....
Like what we discussed in msn, Fai said in PLR he'd better go home otherwise his sweetheart will beat him up, and its proved in WPM. :numchuck: LOL ,you are right, Fai is afraid of Jeed cos he loves her soooo much. !!!! Queen Jeed!! :thumbsup:

Ceci, you are welcome.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, VIVI! Mark is very swoon. Nadech is becoming more manly each day. Mint is so young and cute.

Just woke up to my beloved friends and series. Good morning!!! I am right behind you gals on WPM. Must catch up.

Thank you for the clip, Kkrystal. I'll have to sneak a peak.

cecilia

Staff member
Finally done uploading my sad mv of NADECH/YAYA -- (don't hurt me, there got to be some bitter in their love story)
*If i translated something wrong, let me know -- so hard to words it correctly.

I love Lom's dad accusation on HIV -- with the look of how Lom is, if he's not careful, he might get it lol
The two ghost kids are so cute -- love that part where they're sitting on Kathi's earing, it's like her real earring.

Seeing Milk's dad and her sister, make me miss her lol -- wonder what her and khun Preuk is up to.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
beautiful MV CECI

I love today scene of Fai and Jeed. They are so adorable and Fai is so funny trying to act out the scene of his brother!!! love FAI so much. Nadech is an awesome guy!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
FOR MTEAM :wub:
* Credit:: spicyforum.net / thaitv3

KA TEAM, I love these photos of them both. Very lovely and they look so good together! I love Aum & Kim, would love to see another lakorn of them as well as the rest of the couples too ^__^

Future MARK & YAYA. They both look like babies in these photos :p