4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thank you!!

You made my heart flutter each time i pressed the down button.
thanks na ja!
I sooo loved and enjoyed the pictures..
now my cheeks hurt from smiling soo hard and my throat is dry from scream all the wayyyyyyyy
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
You know, seeing all these bts photos make me pity DIN/CHAEM -- the script would have more potential if the director didn't focus too much on other element.
What a waste of their chemistry ^^ Thanks for sharing na.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya the pix r awesome! I love the whole family concept of the lakorn...i like how this last lakorn we get to see more of it..can't wait for more ep...

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
credit: Cheetahloft

Nadech and Yaya getting cheer to be the next couple onscreen. Nadech did most of the talking. They make eyes contact just to play it safe.
Agree with mahsuri, Ceci and M3I. I think M3I is right, he didn't really direct Wiwa Wawoon, that's his youger bro's work. But usually, they help each other. I watched all 3 lakorns he directed and produced, and I think he focus more on other composition of the lakorn than the emotion and acting of the leading actors. Mark & Mint do have good chemistry off-screen that every can see but when on screen, they don't seem to like each other at all.

btw, thank you kalek for the clip. Nadech & Yaya looks cute but a bit awkward, lol. Too bad, today she's supposed to go with Nadech give their signature the fans but she couldn't go. She needs to shoot Tawan Dued.

Kalek and Ceci thanks for the interview clip and Nadech singing. Nadech has a good voice. I love Aof's songs and Nadech did well. He can do cool things with his voice. So country. LOL. He can hit high notes too. Love Nadech. They could of had Nadech and Yaya sing the theme song to DJA and Mark sing the theme song to PLR. They both sound smooth and sing beautifully. Yaya has a good singing voice too.

Kalek, was that interview recent last few days? My friend saw some pics of Nadech and said he looked terrible. Like he is breaking out and tired. Geez, I bet he is working his arse off and too much make-up hurting his skin. He needs to rest dang it. These young stars overwork themselves. I think a lot of Thai stars do in general. Like Om Akapan was starting to look tired and weary. I read while filming, Mark was traveling all over the country doing this, promoting that, etc,...These kids are working hard for their careers alright. Plus to entertain US! J/K...

Viviant, thanks for the pics of Nadech and Yaya. I nearly fainted. Nadech is really gorgeous. I am loving the facial hair. His lips are so cute. I know I say that all the time. He has a sweet and enduring smile. Yaya is very beautiful. I'm trying to decide which pic to use as my phone wallpaper. There is something fun about turning your phone on and see Nadech, Mark, and Boy, or Fai and Jeed, or Nadech! (; Which one to use?

I still haven't watched WPM episode one all yet. Boy Pakorn sure is freakin hot. You know the BROMANCE of Nadech, Mark, and Boy has got me going crazy. I honestly have never felt like this about any actor for such a long time. All three guys are fricken fine as hale, funny, and gorgeous, cute smiles, enchanting eyes. I could go on.

A bit off topic here: For some reason I decided to watch "Ngao Ruk Luang Jai" and I have to say how mighty cute Mark and Nadech are. I swear, if the three boys get to be in "The Three Golden Boys," I might just faint. Especially, if they get dressed in shirt/ties, slacks, etc,...HOTNESS to the max.

WPM is giving me chills.
you welcome Rasa, Dal, and everyone else enjoy watching the interview. The interview is last week dec 2-3, 2010. It's recent because Mint and Mark mention that the end of the episode that's coming up is closing the lakorn off to the next series.

Ceci, did a good job with Nadech and Yaya sad mv. I like it.

And my goodness, that 's a lot of pictures , but I love it.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
blissfulxoxo, thanks for posting those pixs!!!

mint's cute, and she always has awesome hair!! i especially like how she did her hair in the last episode of prl, it's really pretty

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the inside shot of this mag of YAYA .. she's so purely beautiful!

credit: magazinedee

*Anticipating this volume as well.

Credit: pantip

Doesn't she looks beautiful in here? NADECH/YAYA should remake TAM HUA JAI

As usual, the talent NADECH and his voice.

He must really like this song to still promote it lol -- i wanna hear the one of FAI/JEED's love.
Credit: abecheeralone
Ceci- Thanks for sharing our Yaya! OMG, she look super gorgeous. Love makeup on her and yes, I would love to see her and Nadech remake TAM HUA JAI. Best magazine! Btw, Yaya have those model looks! :thumbsup:

Love Nadech, very talent and handsome! :wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
* Creditts chalidaclub.net

I already shared this on TAWAM DEAD thread but going to here anyway ^__^ MTEAM @ TAWAM DEARD :wub:
"I am going to miss MTEAm, but hope they will have scene together. I wish Mint was nang'ek here but I love Yaya! too."

I LOVE MTEAM... but it seems like Alex & Mint are pretty close too! :p
Alex and Mint had a lakorn 2gether where she played the lil sis. That's the 1st lakorn I watched of her. She was okay. I think I just think of her as a kid and that's why I can't picture a n'ek.

blissfulxoxo

thanks for the pictures;;;
Mint doesn't look too bad with Alex...AHem ahem Mak you have competition ahah
I see why Mak has a crush on Mint;;she's gorgeous and cute ahhaha

thanks again
Mark should wait for his koo kwan. I don't think Mint is the one for him. She's cute, but not for Mark on screen. Real life...if they both like each other, then go for it!!

wow, nadech and mark have competition with alex! lol they all seem like they hang out with the same crowd.
Alex and Mint knows each other from their lakorn. And I think Alex is friends with Kao, Nack, Michael and Mario's group right? Which Mario know Gukip..which Gukip knows Mark and Nadech. Wahlah a huge group :) of young entertainers.

You know, seeing all these bts photos make me pity DIN/CHAEM -- the script would have more potential if the director didn't focus too much on other element.
Their script could've been better to add more chemistry between the two. Maybe then I would've watched all of PLR.

---------------------------
WPM!!! Awesome :p I have the fever :) I love Katii's character. I think my favorite character so far. She keeps trying to get Lom to believe her even though he thinks she's crazy. She doesn't seem to care what others think of her and that's what I like about her character.

neena

sarNie Adult
Alex and Mint knows each other from their lakorn. And I think Alex is friends with Kao, Nack, Michael and Mario's group right? Which Mario know Gukip..which Gukip knows Mark and Nadech. Wahlah a huge group :) of young entertainers.
Wow, that is a very big group of entertainers! lol they are all talented too! anyways, i've noticed nadech has been mobbed everywhere he goes he is really huge in thailand right now...wow talk about the impact DJA has made on everyone. its crazy. yaya is still shooting her lakorns and is more quiet compared to nadech but then nadech is a guy and fangirls are C-R-A-Z-Y me, i am a part of that club but i think i only really really like nadech because of yaya...if he's alone i'm kinda like "eh" but if he's with yaya...yeah my fangirl mode comes to life. lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like Nadech when he with in the lakorn of Mark and the other Mint...but really, DJA really seal the deal for me. I love Nadech and I even love him more when he is with Yaya (that goes the same for yaya too) THEY TWO make my FEVER high!!!

also, I remember someone post the clips of Nadech and Yaya speaking english to thanks for fan for watching the lakorn. may I have the link of the clips again.

Thanks

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agree with you, CECI! I'm still very dissapointed in the script and the given roles :( I wish Mint & Mark would have met in Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying! I love Mint's role and character in there and it such a cute romantic comedy perfect for MTEAM!

Alex and Mint had a lakorn 2gether where she played the lil sis. That's the 1st lakorn I watched of her. She was okay. I think I just think of her as a kid and that's why I can't picture a n'ek.
Yes, I have watched that lakorn Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa. It was my first lakorn of her as well. She was around 15-16 in that lakorn now she's 18 but still a teen, very young ^__^

Well chalidaclub.net members are planning to sub on Mint lakorn Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwa and further projects of her. So please visit us: http://www.youtube.com/user/chalidasubs

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
awww Fai/Jeed scene was soooo cute! make me think of DJA, it's so like them to act this way haha. Krati is kind hearted even though she may be a crazy annoying girl in Lom's eyes but she has good intentions tried to help/save his life. her clumsiness is funny too. their bickering is cute. the two kids are also cute. can't wait for next ep. it was cute at the IT square on 12-11-10, Nadech went to sing, the audience who was younger kids in the front yell out at him and said "Do you love p'Yaya?" he smile and laugh a bit and reply back "ruk.. Jeed krub" haha he's so cute. but too bad YaYa can't make it to the concert, wonder if she was there would he dare say it. haha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait for next ep. it was cute at the IT square, Nadech went to sing, the audience who was younger kids in the front yell out at him and said "Do you love p'Yaya?" he smile and laugh a bit and reply back "ruk.. Jeed krub" haha he's so cute. but too bad YaYa can't make it to the concert, wonder if she was there would he dare say it. haha.
OMG... That is too sweet of him :wub: Is it in WPM? Or was it at an event?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG... That is too sweet of him :wub: Is it in WPM? Or was it at an event?

he was at an event recently on 12-11-10. yeah he's so sweet to answer back to the audience. i read a fan post her feelings after met him in person that day and make me cried haha. he's sweet to her,make her so touching so she post a message in pantip,thanking him for talking to her even though it was a quick moment but made her touch by his sweetness.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Credit:cheetahloft

Clip posted above related to the clip below
Can see a little flirting between Mark and Mint.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Credit: JungJangJomJun

Prin latest performance. He can definitely become a singer. He's really good live singing. He did mess up a little, but still cute. He pay attention to the music.