4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
love din and cha em in here, i can't wait to see more of them i wanna scream and faint every time i see them together...lol... obsessed much?
Nope - I was grinning like crazy to see them holding hands ... wish there were more ;)

lol ... is it bad that i like din and cha em in here more than PLR?? just coz their sweatness level is so much higher as well as their make up.
... and their wardrobe as well ^_^

can't believe that thai mint fanclub said that. should she be happy that there are so many people who loves mint? regardless of what country or language they are using?
It's just one person - I wouldn't get so offended, but yeah - that happens ... I join quite a number of discussion boards. Something like this is not uncommon.

Praying for MTeam pairing up again too! :wub:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I've translated the first part of Mark&Mint interview. I read in earlier page that Tubbythinker can translate it too and I think the native english can make it more lively. I know that because I used to be the translator things of k-pop before and found that if I make it from English to Thai which is my first language, the article would sound funnier. But if Tubby doesn't have time, I will do it later.

Here is the first part.

Mark: Can I ask you first? Do you think you’re fat? I ask this question because we always argue about our weigh (you’re thin already) (laugh) Not yet, I still need to diet. You see me this shape in front of Mint. Today she’s lost weight already. Before this she’s got swollen cheeks. (laugh)

Mint: You’re so mean. When will you lose weigh then? I just enjoy eating because I’m growing up. I’m still not thin yet. I hate p’Mark (laugh) It’s a nature of me that it’s hard for me to lose weigh. But when I’m getting slim, he’d ask ‘how come you lost weigh, I’m envious’ He acts jealous to me and said ‘if I lost my weigh, I’m very handsome’ Can you ask other people if it’s true? (laugh)

The most screaming scene

Mark: The ending scene. It’s because we dare to play anything. It’s the most screaming but there’s no sweet scene. It’s more teasing.

Mint: The party scene is the most difficult scene. It’s in the beginning of the story. Just read the script, I fall for the n’ek’s clumsiness already. Her clumsiness wins my heart. She even stole the food for her home. When she put the food in her chest is just me and the dress even was tube top. And she would stumbled and fall out of the hill. And the scene she hide under the desk too. I always thought I wanted to film this scene soon and I wanted to see the scene because it’s very me.

There’s no really kiss scene.
Mint: No, there’s not. If there is, it’s the camera angle. P’Mark, don’t steal my first kiss. (laugh)

Mark, you are well known on planning to tease people, is it true?
Mark: I’m a laid back guy and calm. But planning to tease people is not close to me. (What about the plan of stealing n’Kim’s luggage when you’re just back from Nepal?) (laugh) It’s my plan. (how come you said you’re not the planer?) I don’t know what to play so I just did a little bit..But I hardly tease Mint. She’s more teaser. I’m more on bad mouth to other people.

What about how you belch and fart to Mint’s face?
Mark: (laugh) Belching and farting are nature of human being. Everyone does it. I just don’t hold it in. And sometimes I belch to her head for teasing.

Mint: I got even with him already. In one scene, he had to eat an Ice cream. The ice cream was not the real ice cream. I put the cornflakes mixed with many things. In the scene, I ate it deliciously and asked him to eat. He believed and ate it with full mouth. I said ‘ don’t spew it out.’ It’s the grind rice with cornflakes and milk. It looks like coconut milk ice cream but it’s not. He’s got full of it.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I also have Boy's pix without beard too.

He used to be a nerd. He wore glasses when he's in highschool. He's a smart guy actually. He attends Triam Udom (The best highschool students of Thailand would be in there.)And he can get in to Chulalongkorn University which is the best. It's some kind of Harvard or Yale of Thailand. With his current look, we wouldn't know he used to be a nerd. lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
mint trying to lose weight? seriously? she is skinny minny....i say tone up wat u have...but getting skinner than she already is... :thumbdown: :scratchhead2:

neena

sarNie Adult
^ u know who is very skinny in 4 hua jai? Margie! Omg that chick is just bones. big turn off for me. lol. she's still cute but i just want to stuff a burger into her mouth. yaya is probably the tallest and much bigger girl on 4 hua jai.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
omg i just finished watching ep 3....ahhh he so wants her i can't wait til friday!!! :D anyone have any clues as to who wants to harm him?? will there b an :r-scene-pop-corn: scene?? cuz well she woke up in his clothes...btw does anyone noe where i can find more pics of boy and margie together??? cuz there isn't all tt much in this forum

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Let's see the pic of the casts and the staffs of 4 huajai in the meeting in Khaoyai yesterday.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10021083/A10021083.html

This is from the twitter of the casts.

look at Nadech's shoes.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Rasa for the translations and posting pics. Oh gosh, I've said this before and I'll say it again. I find Boy Pakorn so attractive. He is handsome. Those pics of him without his beard are nice. I like his current look though. He is intelligent and gorgeous and funny.

Yaya goes to that same university now as Pakorn did?

I love the pic of the cast there. Very cute. I wish I lived in Thailand and go to that event. ):

For me, I find Margie adorable as well, but she is too thin. The one that has good body image is Yaya. She is skinny, looks healthy, and just beautiful. I hope she doesn't get any skinnier. She is always glowing.

Well, I can hardly stand the BROMANCE in this series. They boys are hilarious and funny and cute all rolled into one. I love the BROMANCE!!! Their chemistry is off the hook!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks, Rasa for the translations and posting pics. Oh gosh, I've said this before and I'll say it again. I find Boy Pakorn so attractive. He is handsome. Those pics of him without his beard are nice. I like his current look though. He is intelligent and gorgeous and funny.

Yaya goes to that same university now as Pakorn did?

I love the pic of the cast there. Very cute. I wish I lived in Thailand and go to that event. ):

For me, I find Margie adorable as well, but she is too thin. The one that has good body image is Yaya. She is skinny, looks healthy, and just beautiful. I hope she doesn't get any skinnier. She is always glowing.

Well, I can hardly stand the BROMANCE in this series. They boys are hilarious and funny and cute all rolled into one. I love the BROMANCE!!! Their chemistry is off the hook!
your welcome.^^ I love the bromance of the 3 guys too. I think they have that chemistry off screean, also. All 3 guys have the same manager. Nadech & Mark used to share bed. Now Mark moves out and Nadech sleep with Mario instead. But it seems Nadech is close with Mark more than with Mario. I hope I can see 3 of them again in 3 golden boys.

oh about yaya, yes she goes to the same university. She's clever too. Her recent grade was like 3.8 I think Yaya is good at everything. She won in racing horse riding, she used to be a good basketball player in her school. She used to act in the plays in school too. I think she's got good voice, she sings well too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Wow, Yaya is multi-talented. She is very busy then. Nadech is pretty funny. Some people can not sleep by themselves. It is scary. I have a hard time. I wonder how P'Ae has the time to manage all his rising stars? He has got so many now.

Oh, yes, I like Nadech's shoes in that last pic. Flip-flops are very comfortable. Love Nadech so much. He is quite charming. Mark looks cute at this event. You know Kong? The one that plays Dr. Nat? He is cute too.

I'll talk to you later, RASA!!! I have to clean my house, do laundry and go Christmas shopping, na. Thank you, ja!!!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Nadech sure loves his flip flops. He seems like a very down to earth, non-fussy, go with flow kind of guy which is what I like most about him. His sense of humor is also great. He is quite smart as well, I think it was the ch3 chat where they mentioned that he's always among the top tier in his classes and never misses the chance to finish his school work on set.

I have to agree about Margie, although a cute girl, she is too thin and it's beginning to look quite scary.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG i can't keep up with you girls, there's so much to read! but i love it! eheheheheh

loving all the love that is going around in this thread. it puts the biggest smile on my face =D

love din and cha em in here, i can't wait to see more of them i wanna scream and faint every time i see them together...lol... obsessed much?...lol
is it bad that i like din and cha em in here more than PLR?? just coz their sweatness level is so much higher as well as their make up.
love all the character's in here and can't wait till nam and jao chai come back, it will be awesome to see all the couples.

praying so badly that Mteam will have many more lakorns paired together. like i hope there's one confirmed for them in the next 5 minutes....lol. but because mint is in her final year of high school next year i think it might be a bit more difficult for her.

Love Mak and Mint so badly
thanks for all the translations and updates =)))
Omg! Same here I work to hour for 5 hours.. and WOW, I'm amazed! I can't keep up anymore too! :p I love MTEAM so much!! Definitely :) I really really hope them to reunite, of course. But that's true, Mint is in her last year of high school so she needs to focus alot! And especially after that her college years! She is going to be very busy.

Nope - I was grinning like crazy to see them holding hands ... wish there were more ;)

... and their wardrobe as well ^_^

Praying for MTeam pairing up again too! :wub:
I AGREE! MORE MORE MTEAM,PLEASE!!!! ^^

I can't get enough of them!

I also have Boy's pix without beard too.

He used to be a nerd. He wore glasses when he's in highschool. He's a smart guy actually. He attends Triam Udom (The best highschool students of Thailand would be in there.)And he can get in to Chulalongkorn University which is the best. It's some kind of Harvard or Yale of Thailand. With his current look, we wouldn't know he used to be a nerd. lol
He looks good w/out the mustache too! He look like korean praek ^__^ Thanks for sharing!

I've translated the first part of Mark&Mint interview. I read in earlier page that Tubbythinker can translate it too and I think the native english can make it more lively. I know that because I used to be the translator things of k-pop before and found that if I make it from English to Thai which is my first language, the article would sound funnier. But if Tubby doesn't have time, I will do it later.

Here is the first part.

Mark: Can I ask you first? Do you think you’re fat? I ask this question because we always argue about our weigh (you’re thin already) (laugh) Not yet, I still need to diet. You see me this shape in front of Mint. Today she’s lost weight already. Before this she’s got swollen cheeks. (laugh)

Mint: You’re so mean. When will you lose weigh then? I just enjoy eating because I’m growing up. I’m still not thin yet. I hate p’Mark (laugh) It’s a nature of me that it’s hard for me to lose weigh. But when I’m getting slim, he’d ask ‘how come you lost weigh, I’m envious’ He acts jealous to me and said ‘if I lost my weigh, I’m very handsome’ Can you ask other people if it’s true? (laugh)

The most screaming scene

Mark: The ending scene. It’s because we dare to play anything. It’s the most screaming but there’s no sweet scene. It’s more teasing.

Mint: The party scene is the most difficult scene. It’s in the beginning of the story. Just read the script, I fall for the n’ek’s clumsiness already. Her clumsiness wins my heart. She even stole the food for her home. When she put the food in her chest is just me and the dress even was tube top. And she would stumbled and fall out of the hill. And the scene she hide under the desk too. I always thought I wanted to film this scene soon and I wanted to see the scene because it’s very me.

There’s no really kiss scene.
Mint: No, there’s not. If there is, it’s the camera angle. P’Mark, don’t steal my first kiss. (laugh)

Mark, you are well known on planning to tease people, is it true?
Mark: I’m a laid back guy and calm. But planning to tease people is not close to me. (What about the plan of stealing n’Kim’s luggage when you’re just back from Nepal?) (laugh) It’s my plan. (how come you said you’re not the planer?) I don’t know what to play so I just did a little bit..But I hardly tease Mint. She’s more teaser. I’m more on bad mouth to other people.

What about how you belch and fart to Mint’s face?
Mark: (laugh) Belching and farting are nature of human being. Everyone does it. I just don’t hold it in. And sometimes I belch to her head for teasing.

Mint: I got even with him already. In one scene, he had to eat an Ice cream. The ice cream was not the real ice cream. I put the cornflakes mixed with many things. In the scene, I ate it deliciously and asked him to eat. He believed and ate it with full mouth. I said ‘ don’t spew it out.’ It’s the grind rice with cornflakes and milk. It looks like coconut milk ice cream but it’s not. He’s got full of it.
THANKS SO MUCH RASA!! They are too cute :wub: Mark is halarious!!

Let's see the pic of the casts and the staffs of 4 huajai in the meeting in Khaoyai yesterday.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10021083/A10021083.html

This is from the twitter of the casts.

look at Nadech's shoes.
LOL, I love Nadech shoes! So cute. Haha. The girls are too adorable! It's funny how most of the time it's always either Yaya, Mint, and Kim OR Margie, Mint, and Kim. Always seem like Yaya and Margie are too busy!

thank you bella , i just loved that .. it was soo cute.. Mint was like "P Mark eat it quick" and then Mark just turn around and Mint start to shove some grapes into his mouth until it was full and he couldn't take it.. lols very cute.. I Love MTEAM!

I remember that too... I was wondering too how did she know that he forgot to wear his underwear,,:scratchchin:
LOL! Nadech and Mark are full of surprises. I just love them too dearly! :wub: I can't believe he would forget to wear his underwear!?! LOL, I wonder what MTEAM has been doing together!?! JK! JK! Hehehehe.

I love that scene too BELLA! I hope it's included in this series ^__^

As for Margie, she is the skinniest out of these four girls! She's stick & bones ONLY! I remember watching her first lakorn Bardarn Jai w/Aum! She is still the very same size >.< But I really adore her though!

OMGGG!! I'm so jealous of 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao THAILAND fans! They get their autograph and sign their pocket book!! *SIGH* :teary: Also, I was wondering why one of the picture they cut Margie face out! But actually they did it to all four nang'ek and it's for fans to put their heads in it so they can be with the praekes! So cute! ^__^

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Another picture of the event taken from Yaya's twitter.

I love the distance between Nadech & Yaya and the rest of the cast when they sang :whistle: chobb wah!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks SUGAR! I miss Aum!! Where is he?! I'm pretty sure he is busy with ROY MAI! But goodnesss I feel so sad for KIM! She's was the lonely one without her praek! >.< I miss Kim & Aum together seeing all 3 pairs together *SNIFF, SNIFF*

Anyone noticed? Hehe.

After looking at sooo many photos of MTEAM together, I notice they both have the same smile! So sweet :wub:

Goodness! Look at Margies leggs! o_O I can't stand it. And compare it to Mint who we can see her legs as well, Margie really is too skinney! I wonder about her health!? It's a turn off seeing Margie with shorts :p Lol, her legs bug me!

MTEAM holding hands @ 2:44! :wub: Love it, even though it was only for a short moment! I wonder if they did it intentionally or not?! Hehehe.

It makes me so happy to see them such a warm loving family along with their sister in laws! So sweet.

THe voodoo crap is scaryyy!! YIKES >.<

It's funny how Boy doesn't take interest in Margie at all, I love his boredom expressions when his family loves her! :p

Also, I love how Mark's expression when the nails came out! LOL. And he is so charming and wise as the oldest brother :wub:

JEED is brave & hardcore. Love it!! Hahaha.

The kids with Margie are too adorable! ^^

I lovelove everything about WPM! Perfect :wub:

I wonder how many episodes it's gonna be! Hope they extend it so more scenes of FAI/JEEB & MTEAM! :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that clip from the meeting have tons of Nadech and Yaya goodness... I love how they looked at each other (so at ease and loving), their overalls compliment each other (couple outfit). So cute!!

also, did you noticed with Nadech was standing next to BOY and Yaya was there, she was looking at Nadech!!!

and of course after Nadech blown out the candles - when they was interview together. Nadech can't keep his eyes off her. She is beautiful to look at (isn't she Nadech?)

I swear - everytime I see them two together...I just want to drool! They are so deliciously good together!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Speaking of Chicken legs...Boy Pakorn has chicken legs too so you got a pair of chicken pra'nang. Boy + Margie.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
loving lom and kati's chemistry now :)

of course enjoying all the pairs. waiting for aum and kim to show up as a couple:)
Same! I like all 4 couples, but my favs are in this order due to how much I enjoyed their series

Lom & Krathi > Khun Chai & Nam > Fai & Jeed > Din & ChaEm

they're all very cute in their own way, but right now I'm reallyyyy a fan of Lom & Krathi!! Their chemistry & storyline of their series has been by far the best one yet. I love how Margie is so determined to get the pee out of Lom & her tactics are extremely cute lol. Her expressions are so adorable too! I can't wait for more of WPM, I hope they don't end it fast like Mark's series, I'd be so sad :(

I also think Boy & Kimberly should be paired in a lakorn together. They look so close offscreen how they're always next to eachother or hugging lol. I can't wait for Nam & Khun Chai to come back. Really missed seeing them as a couple <3

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I also think Boy & Kimberly should be paired in a lakorn together. They look so close offscreen how they're always next to eachother or hugging lol. I can't wait for Nam & Khun Chai to come back. Really missed seeing them as a couple <3
Same here. I miss them too and I believe Kim & Boy would be great together as well ^^

But OMG.. I read in TAWAN DEARD that Mint and Yaya are sisters. Mint will fall inlove with Mark but he likes Yaya instead.

- I think it's so weird that they're sisters and Mint falls inlove with Mark. B/c if you relate that to reality it's not good! o_O I find it weird. Maybe b/c I'm so biased when it comes to MTEAM! :p But when I read this I was so upset and very jealous! *SIGH* I don't know if I'll be able to watch TAWAN DEARD when it airs.. It's going to be so hard for me to accept Yaya & Mark onscreen together. :cry1: Hehe.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol i don't think i can watch it either...it too close..in my heart the pair are barry/yaya...mint/mark...boy/margie...i like Kim but i would be find with her pairing with any1 beside her bro's din-fai-lom...still to fresh..b wierd