4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
aff/kim r both beautiful!!! wat their lakorn about?
I don't think they're having a lakorn, that was just an interview?! Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know THAI anyways :weep: But that was at THAIRATH AGENT EVENT.

I'm not fond of MARGIE w/that short hair although it really looked nice in WAJ JAI GUB JOM YOONG^^ I guess it's depends on her hairstylist.

cecilia

Staff member
A little more look into the fan meet in the mountain -- 2 DAYS and ONE NIGHT! Lucky fan ..

Anyway, i super heart the part where all the n'ek walk on stage to meet their p'ek.
As Yaya made her way behind the other couple, Nadech turn and move around to meet Yaya from the back.
that's so sweet of him -- i love YADECH!
credit: antyvee

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Rasa, thanks so much for translating.

This whole series is so wow. I know, I've said that several times already.

Despite, PLR's flaws. I enjoed Mark and even Mint. Mark's eyes are nice. IMO, he did alright in NRLJ. I felt bad for him.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
MTEAM :crush:

* Credit THAITV3/CHALIDACLUB *

THANKS FOR THE CLIP, CECI^^ I'm so jealous! I would love to attend that BIG event of 4HJHKK too! Too bad I'm not in Chiang Mai until next summer which this series will have ended months before :cry:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
the clip was aff/kim admiring each other...dunno y i thought it might be a prelude to a lakorn....i wanna c kim in another lakorn but not with her brother Din/mark...lol

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Asking about Yaya, his mom said he once said that Yaya's so good at acting and she's the one who make him try hard and become Fai in the end. But he never talks about Yaya with his mom. There's more about this but I think teedee can tell better on this.
Please elaborate!! Or better yet, do you have the pantip link? You got me curious now lol :ph34r:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
the clip was aff/kim admiring each other...dunno y i thought it might be a prelude to a lakorn....i wanna c kim in another lakorn but not with her brother Din/mark...lol
Well I'm pretty sure she will get to co-star along with them both along the road but for right now the VIBE would be weird. WAIT A WHILE, then I can accept too :p

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
I'm a little too afraid to watch the last one, especially after seeing the ghost on his back in the previews!

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe try watching it in the daytime and see if you can handle it .. last time i say it's not scary for a chicken like me .. turns out Funfun's scare.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks NEENA! I was going to post it but youre faster than me :p Kim is so gorgeous, I don't know how many times I got to say that! Hehe. Yaya and Kim got a really nice body/figure! I don't like Margie hair, did it get shorter than before!?! :scratchhead2:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
beautiful grls...margie looks older with that haircut...i love the song in boy/margie lakorn..tha hak my luk... :bopping: it relaxes me haha