4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aww.. I'm sorry. And JenieN it's actually screaming in positive way. I'll roughly translate in here now in the part of Yaya then.

- คุณแม่คะ แล้วเรื่องน้องญาญ่าละคะ ตอนนี้มีแต่แฟนละครอินอยากให้น้องทั้งสองคนรักกันนอกจอเหมือนกับในจอ ณเดชน์เขาพูดถึงญาญ่าให้คุณแม่ฟังว่ายังไงบ้าง พูดถึงญาญ่าบ้างหรือเปล่าคะ
Mom, what about n'yaya? Now lakorns' fans are so in to it and want them both in love offscreen. Did Nadech talked about Yaya with you?

พูดค่ะ ณเดชน์เขาบอกว่า...ญาญ่าน่ารัก เป็นผู้หญิงที่น่ารักมากในสายตาเขา
Yes, he did. He said Yaya was cute, very cute in his eyes.

อ้อ ณเดชน์กับญาญ่ารู้จักกันมาตั้งแต่ถ่ายแบบใหม่ๆ ไม่ได้เพิ่งมารู้จักกันตอนเล่นละครนะคะ ทั้งสองคนนี้น่าจะเข้าวงการถ่ายแบบมาพร้อมๆ กัน และรู้จักกันมานานพอสมควรแล้ว
Oh Nadech and Yaya has known each other since they first started in fashion shooting, not just know from the lakorn. They both came in the fashion show industry at the same time and they've known each other for quite sometime already.

- ณเดชน์พูดถึงญาญ่าว่ายังไงอีกคะ
What other things did he talk about her?

เขาก็บอกว่าน่ารัก ทำงานเก่ง เตรียมทำการบ้านมาก่อนทุกครั้ง และเพราะญาญ่านี่แหละค่ะ ที่ทำให้ณเดชน์ต้องเร่งสปีดตัวเองจนทำให้สามารถแสดงเป็นไฟตามที่ป้าแจ๋วต้องการได้
He said she's cute and good at work. She does her homework before coming to the set everytime. And because of Yaya, he tried to speed himself up untill he could act as Fai as Paajaew wants.

- คุณแม่คะ ปกติเวลาณเดชน์จีบใคร เขาจะเล่าให้แม่ฟังทุกคนหรือเปล่าคะ
Normally, when he pursues someone, will he tell you?

ก็เล่าบ้างไม่เล่าบ้างค่ะ แล้วแต่เขา แต่ส่วนมากถ้าเป็นจีบเล่นๆ เขาก็จะเล่าให้ฟังบ้างค่ะ
Some girls, he'll tell me, some, not. If he's not serious, he'd tell me.

- หมายความว่า...ถ้าจีบจริงๆ จะไม่เล่าเหรอคะ
So if he's serious, he won't tell?

ขานี้ถ้ามี "ซัมติ้ง รอง" เขาไม่เล่าหรอกค่ะ
This guy, if he has 'something wrong', he wouldn't tell.

- แล้วเขาเล่าเรื่องน้องญาญ่าให้คุณแม่ฟังหรือเปล่าคะ
Does he tell you about n'yaya?

ไม่เล่าเลยค่ะ ไม่พูดถึงเลย นี่แม่ก็รอให้เล่าให้ฟังอยู่ แต่เขาไม่เล่าเลย
Not at all, he doesn't say anything. I'm waiting for something but he doesn't.

The link is here http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10017217/A10017217.html

Other than this is about the meaning of his name, why he's so scared of ghost, etc we've known already. Oh and he'd call his mom to goodnight kiss her everynight.

I've got a clip of Yaya in the ch3 meeting fan and giving clendar today.
Thank you so much for the translation- I like how Nadech is all in secret and yet to tell his mom. I guess, he have to identify his feelings first. He is serious!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MTEAM @ recent event HD :wub:
* Credit CHALIDACLUB *

Wow they both look goood!
Mint looks very mature with her hair like that!
Very pretty!
Thanks for sharing

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah so cute. I super love the cartoon! I can't wait until this week episodes!!! Love Lom and Kati. I think they are slowly stealing my love away from all the other couples completely.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
blissfulxoxo, thanks for the clips, pictures of mteam, and the cartoon.

I love Boy and Margie. Cant wait for Friday to come. Mint looks really pretty. Mark looks cute.

Btw in the clip, Aum look freak hot when he got out the car. :wub:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
From CHALIDACLUB/daradaily *

I'm curious what they have to say about MINT, please translate if anyone is willing too. This is one of her most recent news posted at the board today^^

"ปฐพีเล่ห์รัก" ซีรีส์เรื่องที่ 3 จาก สี่หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา นางเอกสาว "มิ้นต์-ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง"

ได้รับคําชมว่าสวยสะพรั่ง เหมาะกับบทบาทของ "ชะเอม" สาวน้อยที่เข้ามาทลายหัวใจของ ปฐพี ที่รับบทโดย "หมาก-ปริญ สุภารัตน์" แม้จะปะทะกันเป็นเรื่องแรก แต่สาวมิ้นต์บอกสบายๆ เวลาเข้าฉากกับหนุ่มหมาก เพราะเรื่องนี้เธอแอบโก๊ะไม่ต่างกับตัวจริง

"บทชะเอม เป็นผู้หญิงที่แอบเจ้าเล่ห์เล็กๆ คือชอบวางแผน มีสารพัดวิธีที่จะเข้าไปล้วงความลับของพระเอก แต่โดนจับได้ทุกที พอโดนจับได้ก็จะโก๊ะๆ ออกแนวเสียหน้า แต่เธอจะทําไม่รู้ไม่ชี้เพราะกลัวเสียหน้าไง ซึ่งจริงๆ มิ้นต์ว่าไม่เหมือนกับตัวจริงมิ้นต์นะ แต่พี่ๆ ชอบแซวว่ามิ้นต์ไม่ต้องเล่นอะไรมาก แค่แสดงความเป็นตัวตนของตัวเองออกมาก็พอ

คือชอบว่ามิ้นต์โก๊ะค่ะ สําหรับเรื่องนี้มิ้นต์กับพี่ๆ นักแสดงทุกคนเต็มที่ เราไปถ่ายต่างจังหวัด เห็นธรรมชาติสวยๆ ของเมืองไทย ไม่ว่าจะเป็นภูเขาน้ำตก ขนาดตอนไปถ่ายทํามิ้นต์ยังชอบเลย รู้สึกสบายใจ อากาศดีทํางานแล้วมีความสุขมาก"

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Ah so cute. I super love the cartoon! I can't wait until this week episodes!!! Love Lom and Kati. I think they are slowly stealing my love away from all the other couples completely.
cant agree more. loving the story line a lots.

neena

sarNie Adult
Whose a fan of P'Noo Tor?!!! Omg i think he was one of the highlights of Duang Jai Akkanee!!! he's so funny!! He was on WanWhanYoungWanYou with his family!! He has three kids! wow, he looks like a loving father and he was acting like P'Noo Tor lol LOVE LOVE!
CREDITS: ThinkJaden2 Utube

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was thinking -- Lom is obviously not a virgin. Fai said he was. Nam was a virgin.

Din ?
I chocked on my hot chocolate ahahaha. In reality, I doubt they are. But I like to think of them as they are virgin. By the way, when did Fai say that?

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe Prin's fever is so high for me. I can't get enough of him. And he's younger than me. He's only 20 yrs old, just think when he fully a grown man, how charming will he be. His personality his so handsome. Recent of Prin

Credit:KissKeepinTouch

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
The cartoon are so cool, maybe there can be an animation version of the lakorn. It's be more funny because anything can happen in a cartoon. But it's so much better in real life lakorn.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking -- Lom is obviously not a virgin. Fai said he was. Nam was a virgin.

Din ?
LOL, are you talking about in this series or reality!? Hehe :eyetwitch:

Omg. I LOVE ANIME! It would be so cute if they did have anime version of series! How I would love it too^^

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
The fans who were there are so lucky. They get to be in Adisuan's Family House and The Prince palace. I want to be at the setting too, it would have been like a lakorn come to live for me. And the night event looked so fun. Make me want to go to Thailand so bad.

Credit: WindLight2010

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The fans who were there are so lucky. They get to be in Adisuan's Family House and The Prince palace. I want to be at the setting too, it would have been like a lakorn come to live for me. And the night event looked so fun. Make me want to go to Thailand so bad.
I'm so jealous!! I wish I was in THAILAND too! *SIGH* We are missing out :teary:

I FINALLY had time to create my first MV of PLR :: MTEAM! Here's PART1 of my story how Din and Chaaim met :crush: I'm too lazy to add subtitles to this song. If anyone wants I'll just post the lyrics on the description part.

Also, this is my first MV so bare with me^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Credit: WindLight2010
Thank for sharing. Lucky fans! I'm so jealous right now! hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Actually I have not seen this one^^ THANKS! I was wondering which clip was the clip Mint was feeding Mark grapes! :wub: They're so adorable together. It was so cute how they both were throwing grapes at Boy and Margie too, LOL! MTEAM such a funloving young pair! I bet this is the ending scene!? If it is then it would be one of the best and most entertaining ending scene of thai lakorn for me since it's always typically beach ending scene, kiss on forehead, and lastly hug :p I can't keep up with BTS clips of 4HJHKK! There's soo many but I'm glad. The more the merrier and better! I can't get enough of them all!!!
There's a longer version, by a few seconds--but totally worth the watch for MTEAM lovers. ^_~

Starts at 0:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKZS0__1F9M

From CHALIDACLUB/daradaily *

I'm curious what they have to say about MINT, please translate if anyone is willing too. This is one of her most recent news posted at the board today^^

"ปฐพีเล่ห์รัก" ซีรีส์เรื่องที่ 3 จาก สี่หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา นางเอกสาว "มิ้นต์-ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง"

ได้รับคําชมว่าสวยสะพรั่ง เหมาะกับบทบาทของ "ชะเอม" สาวน้อยที่เข้ามาทลายหัวใจของ ปฐพี ที่รับบทโดย "หมาก-ปริญ สุภารัตน์" แม้จะปะทะกันเป็นเรื่องแรก แต่สาวมิ้นต์บอกสบายๆ เวลาเข้าฉากกับหนุ่มหมาก เพราะเรื่องนี้เธอแอบโก๊ะไม่ต่างกับตัวจริง

"บทชะเอม เป็นผู้หญิงที่แอบเจ้าเล่ห์เล็กๆ คือชอบวางแผน มีสารพัดวิธีที่จะเข้าไปล้วงความลับของพระเอก แต่โดนจับได้ทุกที พอโดนจับได้ก็จะโก๊ะๆ ออกแนวเสียหน้า แต่เธอจะทําไม่รู้ไม่ชี้เพราะกลัวเสียหน้าไง ซึ่งจริงๆ มิ้นต์ว่าไม่เหมือนกับตัวจริงมิ้นต์นะ แต่พี่ๆ ชอบแซวว่ามิ้นต์ไม่ต้องเล่นอะไรมาก แค่แสดงความเป็นตัวตนของตัวเองออกมาก็พอ

คือชอบว่ามิ้นต์โก๊ะค่ะ สําหรับเรื่องนี้มิ้นต์กับพี่ๆ นักแสดงทุกคนเต็มที่ เราไปถ่ายต่างจังหวัด เห็นธรรมชาติสวยๆ ของเมืองไทย ไม่ว่าจะเป็นภูเขาน้ำตก ขนาดตอนไปถ่ายทํามิ้นต์ยังชอบเลย รู้สึกสบายใจ อากาศดีทํางานแล้วมีความสุขมาก"
It's really nothing we haven't heard before so I'll just give a quick summary.

It says Mint has been praised for her beauty and suitability for the role of Cha-Aim and that this is her first time pairing up with Mark. Mint said it was easy for her to work with Mark because Cha-Aim's character--being clumsy--is not much unlike herself.

Mint says Cha-Aim's character is a bit of a schemer, but Cha-Aim always gets caught. When she gets caught, she would be clutzy and embarrassed but pretends like she doesn't know anything because she's afraid of losing face. Here, Mint says she doesn't identify herself with this part of Cha-Aim's character, but the staffs like to tease her and tell her she doesn't have to act that much, just be herself.

They like to tease her about her clumsiness. Mint says everyone has worked hard and gave their all. They went out of the province and saw beautiful scenery in Thailand, such as rainfalls and mountains. She really liked the atmosphere and it made working enjoyable.