4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^^^Mahsuri, I wished Chin would of included Mark and Mint in the MV. Man, Mark looked fione at the event all casual and with a hat, he looks good.
I wish that too - if only the production company had done their job. But I'm not going into that.

I think WPM ends 26th, ja.
I thought Por + Ja lakorn is supposed to start tonight. But yeah, I'd like to see more of the Adisuarn family. ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ip.smilez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AEd--3lYZw​

Yesterday, when I was posting the FIT event pictures here, I was tempted to include most of the same old pictures that you have included in this slide show. LOL. Especially these two.

Still loving my MTEAM.​

:xmas:
Aww thanks soo much mintwix...
Lol i saw some more at her site so i had to do another slideshow of them...
lol i can't wait for more...its going to be countless picture slideshowwws...
:)

i love those 2 pics too ...eeks too cute

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh.. finally this series end, kinda short though. miss Fai/Jeed so much. their last scene was so cute, want to see their baby. Fai/Jeed will always be my DuangJai. DJA has the most love scenes and Nadech/Yaya make the cutest perfect couple,love them. Lom+Krati are so cute too. they make me cried the scenes they said good bye when their spirits came out and when she awake from death and they hug. Boy play these scenes so well. will miss Adisuan family, such loving cute family.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im not even gonna lie i cried lmao and I guess it was a bad time to eat spicy food while watching :cloud9: I'm so going to miss this TT.TT cries somemore

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If that was the ending, I would be really disappointed. I wanted them to have a wedding with all the couples together.
Same here!^^ I just did a sneak peek for the ending episode of WPM couple minutes ago.

I have to say I am not satisfied with the ending. I don't know about you guys, BUT it left me hanging.

I felt like there had to be something more! I need to go back and finish the last few episodes :p

Thanks for the adorable photos of MTEAM! :wub: I really love Mint's straight hair, we don't get to see that often since it's always curled.

I miss all the couples, family, cast, and everything about this series! :weep:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i will miss this series and all the castings. Some how I agree with you that the ending is not enough. I guess because we still can get enough of them.

I think Boy should be nominated for good acting reward. He acted so well.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint is one of my fav. actress now :)
Finished this slideshow of her...i am making another Fanmade mv of MTEAM AGAIN :)
it'll take longer because of work lol

enjoy ;)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
My favourite part in Episode 8.

:cry:

I'll probably miss the four of them more than I miss Prince+Nam / Fai+Jeed / Din+Cher-Aim / Lom+Kati.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Just watched the interview of Margie, boy and mint.they are so adorable and down to earth. Hope we get to see them all again in one series:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahsuri it's not Chin's fault that there was no Mint and Mark. Stupid PR! So lazy!

They better have one last episode. It is only fair. Each couple had their last 10-30 minutes episode.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing JUJIB^^ I missed the first scene from that clip you posted. I love FAI/JEED so much, they have the most cutest and sweetest scene out from all the couples^^

I need to recap MTEAM & YADECH scenes from WPM... LOl! I think I skimmed through too much that I might have missed a few short moments of them.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't watched WM yet. I don't have ch3 in here and internet here is kind of slow, still manage to watch it on yt. I come here to say Merry Christmas, everyone. Best wishes to you all. It's very fun to chat with you in this forum. I'll translate some article of 4 huajai casts from times to times and put them in yadech forum. 4 huajai is really popular. Boy & Mark were overwhelmed by highschool girls in central on Dec 24th

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG i can't believe 4HJHKK ended...
Argh..i am disappointed at Din and Em's last small part together..
a cuter and longer embrace would have been better for me......
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Thanks, Jubjib for the recap of Fai and Jeed.

Boy singing the theme song. I don't know if anyone has posted yet.

CREDIT: TwilightFCThai YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CK5imKSFhE Boy Pakorn Singing Theme to 4HJHKK

For some reason, my embedding isn't working.

Rasa, talk about causing a frenzy. Mark had a hoodie on. I wonder if he and Boy got scared? Imagine if it was all three boys too. Crazy stuff.

Bella, I think this series changed my life too. I think this series changed all the casts lives. I wish them the best of luck and success.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG i can't believe 4HJHKK ended...
Argh..i am disappointed at Din and Em's last small part together..
a cuter and longer embrace would have been better for me......
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
I feel the same way!! >.<

I'm so selfish but I WANT MORE!!! LOl, I cannot get enough of 4HJHKK to satisfy my FEVER for them!! Hehe.

But I'm glad that at least MTEAM are still attending function/events together alot, makes me happy!! :wub: