4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWWWWWW. Bromance. <3 the quads will live on in my heart! especially those 3 brothers.

MY FAVORITE COUPLE. THEY ARE SO ADORABLE. i know they'll have future lakorn together, but i am going to miss Fai and Jeed so much! love this clip! thanks for sharing, Fai stealing kisses from Jeed again!

LOVE YOUR SIG!! lol diagnosis:love
Pathapee and Wayupak Confirm!

TT_TT it's over now idk where to go anymore.. where do i go for mteam?? and the cast of 4HJHKK??? I'm glad it the couples were the way they were even aum as the oldest in the drama. It's like if anything fails he can save the lakorn.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

TT_TT it's over now idk where to go anymore.. where do i go for mteam?? and the cast of 4HJHKK??? I'm glad it the couples were the way they were even aum as the oldest in the drama. It's like if anything fails he can save the lakorn.
LOl, I love your sig. too JINXX! I kept re-reading it, gave my laughs^^

MTEAM, I'm always over at there thai fanclubs now surfing photos all day. Hehe.

http://www.chalidaclub.net + http://www.prinfanclub.com

I think I'm in denial lol this can't be over!
You're not alone. Hehe!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

lol thanks, it's one of my favorite scenes, plus i love in DJA when Mark said "Pathapee confirm"

seriously...gonna cry. love the cast to death and will try to keep up w/ all of their new lakorns

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
* http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=8&id=17391 *

TOP 10 New Generation NANG'EKS!

1. ญาญ่า-อุรัษยา สาวน้อยลูกครึ่งเลือดใหม่วิก3 เล่นละครได้ไม่กี่เรื่องก็ดังเปรี้ยงปร้าง ผู้จัดแต่ละคายอยากดึงไปร่วมงานด้วย สมแล้วที่ถูกวางให้เป็นลูกรัก

2. คิมเบอร์ลี่ แอน โวลเทมัส คนนี้ก็นางเอกน้องใหม่มาแรงเช่นกัน ที่เล่นละครแค่เรื่องเดียวก็ทำให้แฟนๆทั้งหลายต่างจำสาวน้อยผู้นึ้ได้ขึ้นใจ ด้วยบทหม
อน้ำจากละครธาราหิมาลัย แบบนี้ยังโกยเรดติ้งให้ช่องได้อีกนาน ฟันธง!

3. ใบเฟิร์น พิมพ์ชนก สาวน้อยหน้าหว๊านหวาน โด่งดังจากภาพยนตร์ สิ่งเล็กๆที่เรียกว่ารัก จนเข้าตาผู้จัด ธงชัย ประสงค์สันติ จับมาเล่นบทน้องสาวของพระเอก นิว วงศกร ในนักสู้พันธ์ข้าวเหนี่ยว จนทำให้ได้เป็นนางเอกเรื่องแรกในละครเทิดพระเกียรติ ลูกโขน ก็ไม่ได้ทำให้ผิดหวัง เรดติ้งดีเกินคาด จนในขณะนี้ทางช่องเตรียมผลงานดีๆไว้รออีกเพียบ

4. มิ้นต์ ชาลิดา คนนี้ก็มาแรงอีกเหมือนกัน ด้วยลุคที่สูง หุ่นดี สวย ถูกใจผู้จัดจับพลิกบทจากนางร้ายแก่นๆในละคร ดงผู้ดี มาเป็นนางเอกสวยหวานเรียบร้อยในละคร หวานใจนายจอมหยิ่ง จนโด่งดัง จากนั้นเป็นต้นมา สาวมิ้นต์ก็ได้รับบทนางเอกมาเรื่อยๆเรียกได้ว่าราศรีนางเอกจับว่างั้น

5. ใหม่ ดาวิก้า โฮร์เน นางเอกลูกครึ่งใหม่แกะกล่องวิก7สี ก็แค่ละครเงากามเทพ ออนแอร์ไปไม่กี่ตอน ทำเอาผู้จัดยิ้มแก้มปริ เพราะโกยเรดติ้งไปไม่น้อย แถมยังมี "เหนือมนุษย์" ถ่ายทำอยู่อีกหนึ่งเรื่อง เรียกได้ว่าความสวยความเก่งมาถูกจังหวะเลยนะเนี่ย ยังไงก็ติดตามผลงานของนางเอกสาวผู้นี้ต่อไปว่าฝีมือจะเบียดนางเอกรุ่นพี่ได้ หรือเปล่
าเอ่ย

6. มิน พิชญา คนนี้โด่งดังมาตั้งแต่ต้นปี ด้วยเค้าโครงหน้าตาที่ละม้ายคล้ายนางเอกรุ่นพี่ อั้ม พัชราภา เลยถูกมองว่าดังด้วยเหงานางเอกรุ่นพี่ ซึ่งเจ้าตัวก็สร้างผลงานและแสดงฝีมือว่าสามารถดังด้วยตนเองได้ จนถึงตอนนี้สาวมินก็มีผลงานให้ติดตามอยู่เรื่อยๆจ้า

7. มิ้นท์ ณัฐวรา นางเอกสาวผู้นี้ก็ได้รับฉายาว่าอั้ม2เช่นเดียวกับมิน พีชญา ที่โด่งดังในละคร เงารักดวงใจ ล่าสุดก็มีผลงานละครให้ได้ติดตามอีกเช่นกัน ส่วนข่าวคราวกับหนุ่มๆก็ไม่แพ้นางเอกคนใดเลยนะจ๊ะเนี่ย

8. ซูซี่ สุษิรา นางเอกและนางแบบลูกครึ่งไทย-จีน-อังกฤษ รายนี้โด่งดังจากละคร เพลิงสีรุ้ง และเป็นบทแจ้งเกิดของสาวซูซี่ด้วยเพราะเพียงแค่ละคร ออกอากาศไปได้ไม่กี่ตอน ผู้ชมก็เริ่มหลงรัก และติดใจซูซี่ที่เล่นได้น่ารักดูเป็นธรรมชาติมาก แต่ที่ทำให้เจ้าตัวเป็นที่รู้จักกันแพร่หลายสุดๆก็คงเป็นงานถ่ายแบบชุดว่าย น้ำที่โชว
์หุ่นดูเซ็กซี่บาดตาบาดใจเลยทีเดียวเชียว

9. น้ำชา ชีรณัฐ สาวน้อยเสียงใสจากค่ายแกรมมี่หวานใจนักร้องหนุ่ม ก้อง กรุณ ด้วยลุคสดใสน่ารัก บวกกับเพลงฮิต รัก แท้ ยัง ไง ทำให้แฟนๆต่างหลงไหลในเสียงหวานๆของสาวน้ำชา จากนั้นน้ำชาก็ได้หันมาเอาดีด้านงานละครบ้างในเรื่อง โรงแรมผี จนล่าสุดก็มีละครตามมาเรื่อยๆ

10. หนูนา หนึ่งธิดา นางเอกร้อยล้านจากภาพยนตร์ กวนมึนโฮ อยู่ในวงการก็หลายปี แต่ก็ไม่เตะตาแฟนๆเท่าไหร่ พอผู้กำกับเห็นแววจับแปลงโฉมเป็นนางเอกกวนมึนโฮแค่นั้นแหละ ไม่มีใครที่ไม่รู้จักนางเอกสาวผู้นี้ แถมพรีเซ็นเตอร์โฆษณา หนังละคร ติดต่อกันเพียบ เรียกได้ว่าเป็นปีทองของสาวหนูนาเสียจริงเลยจร้า!

I only recognize HALF of them! Of course YAYA, KIM, MINT.C, and there's MAI DAVIKA, MIN PECHAYA, and MINT.N!^^

My favorites are YAYA, KIM, MINT.C, MAI DAVIKA, and MIN PECHAYA! :clap:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
* http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=8&id=17391 *

TOP 10 New Generation NANG'EKS!

1. ญาญ่า-อุรัษยา สาวน้อยลูกครึ่งเลือดใหม่วิก3 เล่นละครได้ไม่กี่เรื่องก็ดังเปรี้ยงปร้าง ผู้จัดแต่ละคายอยากดึงไปร่วมงานด้วย สมแล้วที่ถูกวางให้เป็นลูกรัก

2. คิมเบอร์ลี่ แอน โวลเทมัส คนนี้ก็นางเอกน้องใหม่มาแรงเช่นกัน ที่เล่นละครแค่เรื่องเดียวก็ทำให้แฟนๆทั้งหลายต่างจำสาวน้อยผู้นึ้ได้ขึ้นใจ ด้วยบทหม
อน้ำจากละครธาราหิมาลัย แบบนี้ยังโกยเรดติ้งให้ช่องได้อีกนาน ฟันธง!

3. ใบเฟิร์น พิมพ์ชนก สาวน้อยหน้าหว๊านหวาน โด่งดังจากภาพยนตร์ สิ่งเล็กๆที่เรียกว่ารัก จนเข้าตาผู้จัด ธงชัย ประสงค์สันติ จับมาเล่นบทน้องสาวของพระเอก นิว วงศกร ในนักสู้พันธ์ข้าวเหนี่ยว จนทำให้ได้เป็นนางเอกเรื่องแรกในละครเทิดพระเกียรติ ลูกโขน ก็ไม่ได้ทำให้ผิดหวัง เรดติ้งดีเกินคาด จนในขณะนี้ทางช่องเตรียมผลงานดีๆไว้รออีกเพียบ

4. มิ้นต์ ชาลิดา คนนี้ก็มาแรงอีกเหมือนกัน ด้วยลุคที่สูง หุ่นดี สวย ถูกใจผู้จัดจับพลิกบทจากนางร้ายแก่นๆในละคร ดงผู้ดี มาเป็นนางเอกสวยหวานเรียบร้อยในละคร หวานใจนายจอมหยิ่ง จนโด่งดัง จากนั้นเป็นต้นมา สาวมิ้นต์ก็ได้รับบทนางเอกมาเรื่อยๆเรียกได้ว่าราศรีนางเอกจับว่างั้น

5. ใหม่ ดาวิก้า โฮร์เน นางเอกลูกครึ่งใหม่แกะกล่องวิก7สี ก็แค่ละครเงากามเทพ ออนแอร์ไปไม่กี่ตอน ทำเอาผู้จัดยิ้มแก้มปริ เพราะโกยเรดติ้งไปไม่น้อย แถมยังมี "เหนือมนุษย์" ถ่ายทำอยู่อีกหนึ่งเรื่อง เรียกได้ว่าความสวยความเก่งมาถูกจังหวะเลยนะเนี่ย ยังไงก็ติดตามผลงานของนางเอกสาวผู้นี้ต่อไปว่าฝีมือจะเบียดนางเอกรุ่นพี่ได้ หรือเปล่
าเอ่ย

6. มิน พิชญา คนนี้โด่งดังมาตั้งแต่ต้นปี ด้วยเค้าโครงหน้าตาที่ละม้ายคล้ายนางเอกรุ่นพี่ อั้ม พัชราภา เลยถูกมองว่าดังด้วยเหงานางเอกรุ่นพี่ ซึ่งเจ้าตัวก็สร้างผลงานและแสดงฝีมือว่าสามารถดังด้วยตนเองได้ จนถึงตอนนี้สาวมินก็มีผลงานให้ติดตามอยู่เรื่อยๆจ้า

7. มิ้นท์ ณัฐวรา นางเอกสาวผู้นี้ก็ได้รับฉายาว่าอั้ม2เช่นเดียวกับมิน พีชญา ที่โด่งดังในละคร เงารักดวงใจ ล่าสุดก็มีผลงานละครให้ได้ติดตามอีกเช่นกัน ส่วนข่าวคราวกับหนุ่มๆก็ไม่แพ้นางเอกคนใดเลยนะจ๊ะเนี่ย

8. ซูซี่ สุษิรา นางเอกและนางแบบลูกครึ่งไทย-จีน-อังกฤษ รายนี้โด่งดังจากละคร เพลิงสีรุ้ง และเป็นบทแจ้งเกิดของสาวซูซี่ด้วยเพราะเพียงแค่ละคร ออกอากาศไปได้ไม่กี่ตอน ผู้ชมก็เริ่มหลงรัก และติดใจซูซี่ที่เล่นได้น่ารักดูเป็นธรรมชาติมาก แต่ที่ทำให้เจ้าตัวเป็นที่รู้จักกันแพร่หลายสุดๆก็คงเป็นงานถ่ายแบบชุดว่าย น้ำที่โชว
์หุ่นดูเซ็กซี่บาดตาบาดใจเลยทีเดียวเชียว

9. น้ำชา ชีรณัฐ สาวน้อยเสียงใสจากค่ายแกรมมี่หวานใจนักร้องหนุ่ม ก้อง กรุณ ด้วยลุคสดใสน่ารัก บวกกับเพลงฮิต รัก แท้ ยัง ไง ทำให้แฟนๆต่างหลงไหลในเสียงหวานๆของสาวน้ำชา จากนั้นน้ำชาก็ได้หันมาเอาดีด้านงานละครบ้างในเรื่อง โรงแรมผี จนล่าสุดก็มีละครตามมาเรื่อยๆ

10. หนูนา หนึ่งธิดา นางเอกร้อยล้านจากภาพยนตร์ กวนมึนโฮ อยู่ในวงการก็หลายปี แต่ก็ไม่เตะตาแฟนๆเท่าไหร่ พอผู้กำกับเห็นแววจับแปลงโฉมเป็นนางเอกกวนมึนโฮแค่นั้นแหละ ไม่มีใครที่ไม่รู้จักนางเอกสาวผู้นี้ แถมพรีเซ็นเตอร์โฆษณา หนังละคร ติดต่อกันเพียบ เรียกได้ว่าเป็นปีทองของสาวหนูนาเสียจริงเลยจร้า!

I only recognize HALF of them! Of course YAYA, KIM, MINT.C, and there's MAI DAVIKA, MIN PECHAYA, and MINT.N!^^

My favorites are YAYA, KIM, MINT.C, MAI DAVIKA, and MIN PECHAYA! :clap:

I also recognize some of them..
My favorites are Mint C..Yaya and Kim! Thee 4HJHKK cast ahhahaha :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Two disappointments for WPM for me was Din & Chaaim's ending scene it was too SHORT! :thumbdown: Also, Lom & Kati's ending wasn't satisfying for me. It was a cliff hanger! And I heard the directors has to cut down alot of the sweet scenes they've already filmed due to behind schedule of ending air timing! :angry: Also, did I miss something? Because I don't remember JAO CHAI leaving back home, LOl. All of sudden NAM was alone at the end and there was no JAO CHAI in sight?! :scratchhead2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Two disappointments for WPM for me was Din & Chaaim's ending scene it was too SHORT! :thumbdown: Also, Lom & Kati's ending wasn't satisfying for me. It was a cliff hanger! And I heard the directors has to cut down alot of the sweet scenes they've already filmed due to behind schedule of ending air timing! :angry: Also, did I miss something? Because I don't remember JAO CHAI leaving back home, LOl. All of sudden NAM was alone at the end and there was no JAO CHAI in sight?! :scratchhead2:
The ending of WPM was typical to me..
sorry to say but it is true....the hugging at the ending is just bleh to me..
Overall i loved 4hjhkk..
I woudld've wanted something cuter tooo...
Din and Em's ending is still a disappointment

I loved Fai and Jeeds ending though...sweet..playful and cute!
Aum was probably busy with his other lakorn to film the ending with Kim

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh don't even talk about Mteam. I am so pissed off that Fai and Jeed had the most screen time for their last shot in WM. I think they have about the same amount of time as Lom and Kathi. I'm speaking of when Kathi was narrating their ending, not referring to how much time they had together in WM. Ugh. I love Fai and Jeed but I just wished the love was disturbed evenly and fairly. Mteam ending in WM was as sour as PLR as a whole. Ugh. Pissed off. Even Nam and Jao Chai had a longer ending. It was sweet actually. Ugh. OMG I am in rage. Crap I shouldn't have watched Mary Stayed Out All Night ep14 because that is adding fuel to my hatred ahahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh don't even talk about Mteam. I am so pissed off that Fai and Jeed had the most screen time for their last shot in WM. I think they have about the same amount of time as Lom and Kathi. I'm speaking of when Kathi was narrating their ending, not referring to how much time they had together in WM. Ugh. I love Fai and Jeed but I just wished the love was disturbed evenly and fairly. Mteam ending in WM was as sour as PLR as a whole. Ugh. Pissed off. Even Nam and Jao Chai had a longer ending. It was sweet actually. Ugh. OMG I am in rage. Crap I shouldn't have watched Mary Stayed Out All Night ep14 because that is adding fuel to my hatred ahahaha
I am with you on this one too ja...
MTEAM better get another lakorn to make-up for PLR and a better director

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Mint is one of my fav. actress now :)
Finished this slideshow of her...i am making another Fanmade mv of MTEAM AGAIN :)
it'll take longer because of work lol

enjoy ;)
wow, thanks for the vid
mint's so lovely, she's turned into my favourite actress too
i already adored her in waan jai but now i really like her

btw. mak's my favourite actor too so it's no wonder i'm a mteam addict lol
in the future i'll probably watch every lakorn they do even if it's not together...

hippo

sarNie Adult
argh! frustrated! I can't believe it ended like that! I need morrrreeeee!!!!!!
love the series overall but I need more.

totally agree where's the Mteam love????
Fai and Jeed's ending scene was so sweet, and there was like a tiny little bit of Mteam...grrrr!!

need a confirmed Mteam lakorn NOW!, where they are paired together.

still wishing it hasn't ended but I can see mon ruk lok tong on youtube, *sigh

loved all the conversations, pics, links, mv's in here. its been awesome and sooooo gonna miss it. Thank you

gonna miss this lakorn soooo bad, i will re watch many, many times

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Top 10 New Gen N'eks are: the same one that blissful posted above.
1. Yaya Urassaya 2. Kimberly 3. Baifern Pimchanok (from Nak Soo Pan Kao Neow, ch7) 4. Mint Chalida 5. Mai Davika 6. Min Peechaya 7. Mint Nutvara 8. Susie Susira 9. Namcha Cheeranat 10. Nuna Nungtida

I've got the clip of Tee Tai Krua, Yaya's home in Pattaya. It's the house in Pattaya and in Bangkok she lives in a condo. >.< and in this clip, Alex sounds very close to her too.
The clips are uploaded in HD. The uploader is uploading the last clip. Now we have only 3 parts out of 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfD8BkVqi5k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8VVcoZfJg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SKkCVwPM6k

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
WPM ended too, missing all the 4 CPs so much, especially our Fai& Jeed. Here is the SC at the ending of them. Super cute, I just can help screaming in front of my laptop....

BTW, it shoule be the scene Yaya metioned in her interview saying about her exposure accident while filming in the farm w Nadech.....

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm excited to get the WHOLE SET too! Waitinggg :dance3:

I know this clip was posted in the way back previous pages.

But OMG, I just found out that they had daras auditioned for this series.

That's so different, I thought usually they just contact whoever they want in that role.

KIMBERLY had auditioned for JEED's role! I never realized it although I watched this clip already. LOl, I had to re-watch this one more time to make sure it was her! Hehe.

I don't know what role YAYA was auditioning for since it was her and a different guy.

NAT was auditioning for LOM's role. I don't think he would've did it as well as BOY though since he always looks jolly and jokes around. In my opinion he just doesn't have that look that BOY does to establish LOM! :p

MINT NATWARA auditioned for KATI's role. She would've been a really STIFF KATI! :whistle:

Lastly, PAT auditioned for CHAAIM's role. Pat is a good actress, I think she would have done as as well as Mint too. But I honestly don't like Pat off-screen. She has bad behaviors with so many scandals since after her plastic surgery this past 1-2 years now >.< I used to think she was so cute but she changed so much, sadly she has dissapoint many of her fans because of fame!

I'm very glad they decided to chose MINT because her and Mark are perfect for each other :wub: As well, as the rest of the couples too! I can't picture anyone else in their roles. But I still wonder who else had auditioned for their roles! Hehe. It's very interesting!^^
I saw it long time ago. It's so cool! I think I can see the spark of Mark & Mint in here. I think they have something in their minds since they met from this clip. But Nadech and Yaya doesn't seem to spark in here. Nadech on glasses looks nerd and Yaya seems too young. I saw Nadech with Kim too maybe on Din & Cha-aim role. In the clip, Nadech & Kim seem to have more chemistry.

I think the guy audition the role of Fai with Yaya (I think it's the airplane scene)is the guy who played Yai in Duangjai Akkanee. I salute the directors, they really have sharp eyes on casting. They choose the right ones.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm overwhelmed with a mixture of good and bad feelings. This lakorn succeeded in reaching out to a lot of people. Other than producing a lot of obsessed fangirls like in that VDO clip, I think a different form of obsession can be seen here too, when we have people who are willing to translate bits and pieces from the novel (albeit including other things). It shows we don't just love the daras who portrayed the characters, but we actually love the characters in 4 Hua Jai.

I'm still butthurt that EthaiCd hasn't delivered my PLR novel yet, and Christmas has passed. I should have stucked to thaibookworld--they delivered the DJA novel within 2 weeks. The root of my butthurtness is that nothing and no one did my MTEAM AND the real Din/Chaaem justice! That's why I need that novel in my hands--NAO!....Grrr..

I saw it long time ago. It's so cool! I think I can see the spark of Mark & Mint in here. I think they have something in their minds since they met from this clip.
:lol: Exactly my thoughts. He must have been at least a little embarrassed after that scene.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I am with you on this one too ja...
MTEAM better get another lakorn to make-up for PLR and a better director
I know they better! But right now Mint is studying on her last year of highschool so it's going to be tough. I think she's taking a break and focusing on her final year! But I'll be looking forward to future project after she graduates^^

I saw it long time ago. It's so cool! I think I can see the spark of Mark & Mint in here. I think they have something in their minds since they met from this clip.
AGREED! :dance2: I totally blushed when I watched it. LOl.

argh! frustrated! I can't believe it ended like that! I need morrrreeeee!!!!!!
love the series overall but I need more.

totally agree where's the Mteam love????
Fai and Jeed's ending scene was so sweet, and there was like a tiny little bit of Mteam...grrrr!!

need a confirmed Mteam lakorn NOW!, where they are paired together.

still wishing it hasn't ended but I can see mon ruk lok tong on youtube, *sigh

loved all the conversations, pics, links, mv's in here. its been awesome and sooooo gonna miss it. Thank you

gonna miss this lakorn soooo bad, i will re watch many, many times
OMG.. I feel everything you've stated! Going to rant in to myself! Haha.

wow, thanks for the vid

in the future i'll probably watch every lakorn they do even if it's not together...
MTEAM FEVER! :cloud9: I've watch all Mint's lakorns since she came into the industry.. 2005-2006! I really adore them. And so far, I've watched all Mark's lakorns although I FF his first one alot. LOl.

:girlmad:

cecilia

Staff member
I want to be bias and leave this in the current lakorn but ----- reality hit me and it truly had end yesterday :( ..

I'm so missing them all T_T

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thai lakorn needs to do more fan service!!! Like in the kdrama SungKyunKwan Scandal, they definitely threw in a lot of fan services esp the very last scene. Epic.

Ceci why did you move this thread so soon. I remember Sarn had Nampueng Kom on the current list for a week after it ended lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh don't even talk about Mteam.
But..I want to talk about MTEAM. :(

LULZ. Come New Year,I'll have to get over MTEAM and everything about 4 Hua.

Thong thud jai. </3 And move on.

wow, thanks for the vid

I didn't think much of Mint in Wan Jai, and I can't exactly say she turned into my favorite actress, but since 4 Hua Jai, she does hold a special place in my heart.

Both Mark and Mint do actually. A small part of why I'm biased for MTEAM is because I pity them just a little bit. (*Ahem* I don't have to delve into why I pity them, right? Right?) Like Fai said, pity is the root of love (although not in all cases). And well to a large part, because MTEAM is just cuteness overload. ;)

I'm going back to rewatch Wan Jai actually, because I've never finished it.

Top 10 New Gen N'eks are: the same one that blissful posted above.
1. Yaya Urassaya 2. Kimberly 3. Baifern Pimchanok (from Nak Soo Pan Kao Neow, ch7) 4. Mint Chalida 5. Mai Davika 6. Min Peechaya 7. Mint Nutvara 8. Susie Susira 9. Namcha Cheeranat 10. Nuna Nungtida
Is the source for this information the same for the one (I think that) you posted about the guys (pra-aeks)?

Trivial observation, but I noticed Nadech and Yaya are both placed at no. 1, while Mark and Mint are also together at no. 4. At least they share the same rank, eh? Although in my hearts of hearts, MTEAM is no.1.

Luv, luv. luv the pix too ...

Btw, I'm looking for the pic from the same event - the one that Mark was staring at Mint. Anyone know which page it is ?
I browsed Mint's fanclub gallery just for you, mahsuri. ;)

I don't think either of these are what you're looking for, but at least they sorta seem to fit your description. LOL. The first one is a bit weird imo and the second one--well at least he's turned towards her way.

P.S. Currently, these are on the second page of the gallery section, titled: เปิดตัวละครสี่หัวใจแห่งขุนเขา 07.10.10 {Update : 13 Oct}

And since I've seen other pictures, I can't help but post a few others. I'm going to miss all of them. I think they've all come so far and touched our hearts in such a short time. I hope they all reunite, although it's going to be a long shot.

Mint's face here adequately expresses my sentiments towards 4 Hua Jai right now.