4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yes yes. I wonder if Mint uses extenstions for her hair.
It's soo thick!
Yeah, her is really thick that's why I thought it wasn't possible that she did not cut her hair at that recent event since SMILEZ mentioned that she probably had her hair tucked in^^ But I love her hair even if it is extensions or not.. Hehe. I had used extensions once only and it was horrible taking it off. I'm never going to try it again.. LOl. :facepalm:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Just found this. Haven't watched it yet. ;)

Edit: AHHH! It's the possessive scene! Mark, it doesn't seem like an act to me. Lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAE6cRvcNdw&
wow, ok, mark is totally possessive of her, saw it with my own eyes now. haha. he has to
have some feeling towards her for sure. seriously

fun

Expired Sarnie
I actually don't mind the different pairing. What I want is another lakorn of them together and then they can go on their separate ways then pair up again in a 2 or so years.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to capture these particular scenes from the clip posted in the previous page^^

Boy coming close to Mint! Hehe. :p

:coverlaf: Mark being possessive of Mint!

Right when Mint got up to dance the first thing she did was laid her arm on Boy.. Hehe.
:coverlaf: Mark didn't look so happy about that + she didn't even touch him at all/like how she did with Boy.. :whistle:

Saifah

bite me x___
I wanted to capture these particular scenes from the clip posted in the previous page^^

Right when Mint got up to dance the first thing she did was laid her arm on Boy.. Hehe.
:coverlaf: Mark didn't look so happy about that + she didn't even touch him at all/like how she did with Boy.. :whistle:
LMFAO Mark's face expression is soo priceless!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Nobody probably cares about this anymore, but I just want to clear something that lovelyQQ had brought to our attentions a couple of days ago. Nor am I trying to imitate Korean netizens here. But I actually went to 'investigate' the fake Prin Suparat on FaceBook, and found out that he's not Mint's facebook friend, which would make it impossible for him to access her album pictures and press the "like" button. Only the real Prin Suparat has access to it....LOL. I feel so weird. :p

Anyways, as I promised, I screen-captured some comments and translated them. Weeks ago, I read from Pantip that Mint was offered a lakorn from Khun King before and rejected it. As for these below, a couple comments are about Mint and the rest is MTEAM spazzes.

After the event, Mint also twitted back to her fans.

Today's topic dedicated to MTEAM @SiamZone: http://www.siamzone.com/board/view.php?sid=2010648
Title: Mark's transparent possessiveness.
The poll question is about what people think about how Mark "thinks" or feels (towards Mint): a. More than siblings or b. Just siblings.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just got back from work and I need to catch with the readings/comments
just finished Mint's translation
thanks!! ALLL i did was jumped and scream MAO1

OMGGG this is trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
videos next

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nobody probably cares about this anymore, but I just want to clear something that lovelyQQ had brought to our attentions a couple of days ago. Nor am I trying to imitate Korean netizens here. But I actually went to 'investigate' the fake Prin Suparat on FaceBook, and found out that he's not Mint's facebook friend, which would make it impossible for him to access her album pictures and press the "like" button. Only the real Prin Suparat has access to it....LOL. I feel so weird. :p

Anyways, as I promised, I screen-captured some comments and translated them. Weeks ago, I read from Pantip that Mint was offered a lakorn from Khun King before and rejected it. As for these below, a couple comments are about Mint and the rest is MTEAM spazzes.

After the event, Mint also twitted back to her fans.

Today's topic dedicated to MTEAM @SiamZone: http://www.siamzone.com/board/view.php?sid=2010648
Title: Mark's transparent possessiveness.
The poll question is about what people think about how Mark "thinks" or feels (towards Mint): a. More than siblings or b. Just siblings.
Eeeekks!! Hehe.. WOW.. You make me so jumpy and super thrilled MINTTWIX!! Thanks again for the updates^^ Hehe.. *SCREAMS* My sister is calling me CRAZY and WEIRD here... Hehe. :ghehe: I wish to meet MINT one day too if I ever get the chance to visit Thailand.. I definitely want to meet up with her if she allows one on one meeting.. Hehe. I would love to spend a day with her + Mark too!! That would be PERFECT.. LOl. Her fans seem to adore her soo much.. They are so sweet & kind^^ I know Mint doesn't want to accept any lakorn right now but I'm glad to hear that many directors have been contacting her though, that means when she is ready to accept future projects it will be not a long wait^^ Yeahhh. :clap:

Who is Mint's manager??

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG I went literally BAAAAA watching that clip!
OHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ahhaahhahahaha
OMG OMG I screamed soo much my sister came out of the bathroom ahahaha
shes like "WTF" ahahhaha

I love how BOY teased Mak
Mak looked soo uneasy even before Boy stood up
if you looked closely

Mint is narak jing jing she did the peace sign hand thing she did in Wan jai in the cooking challenge ahahha
shes really cuteeeeeee ahahhahaah
Mint did what was appropriate for her age vs. Fang and Rita ahahha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
shes like "WTF" ahahhaha
LOL! :coverlaf: Same here^^ I can't help it.. Hehe! It must be expressed my feelings and emotions for MTEAM.. :grouphug:

Mint is narak jing jing she did the peace sign hand thing she did in Wan jai in the cooking challenge ahahha
I agree^^ Mint took the spotlight from Fang and Rita for me during that event + dance! She's very bubbly personality and just sooo adorable! :crush: I like how she acts her age.

Saifah

bite me x___
shes like "WTF" ahahhaha

I love how BOY teased Mak
Mak looked soo uneasy even before Boy stood up
if you looked closely

Hahah When I was giggling my sister called me stupid.
I'm on the edge of making more graphics of Mteam

Saifah

bite me x___
lOL WERE YOU WiTH YOURS TOO?? My sister's room is across from
mines so when I was giggling she was like shut up you're stupid.