4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i so agree!! i really loved this series.. the whole cast grew onto me!! It's nice to see them reunite and are good friends as well XD. though aum and margie aren't here T_T

^^ lol asy, are you referring to aum in RM? lol..

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ i so agree!! i really loved this series.. the whole cast grew onto me!! It's nice to see them reunite and are good friends as well XD. though aum and margie aren't here T_T

^^ lol asy, are you referring to aum in RM? lol..
Yes, Aum in Roy Mai. ^,^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i agree mteam needs a reunion!! ASAP!!

i miss this series.. i shall rewatch it again one of these days XD

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So....I've finally seen Duang Jai Akkanee. I've never seen it before! I actually really like it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fai and his to-die-for-corny lines!!! The last time I watched a drama with a pra'ek who has a bittersweet mouth like that was WWHJ with Weir! LOL FAI RUK JEED!! WOOT, WOOT!

My favorite character throughout the whole drama is------P'Noo Tor! He is FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! He makes me laugh so hard!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol I don't think I will ruin it for myself then. I'll stick to Wishy's wonderful subs!

@xox, i'm glad you watched it! we all love Fai ever so much!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yes, yes.. we should def stick with wishy's awesome subs ahaha..
i randomly stumbled upon the dubbed one randomly and was like whoa.. no.. it aint right.. LMAO.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiyah!! just when i was gonna buy bargie's official wayupak montra set.. it's out of stock.. like really... nooooo!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. it's just wayupak montra's set that is sold out though.. LOL ..

If I can't get even one of the DVD set for the series.. I won't buy it :( and Wayupak Montra is my favorite one! :(

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I am currently picking up my translations for Pathapee Lei Ruk, the novel once again. I started in January this year but got caught up school, love, life, etc. For those who remember and miss Din and Cheaim or the Adisuans, feel free to visit MTEAM FORUM aka MTEAM HOME. =)

For samples, follow the links below.

S1
S2
S3
S4

4HJHKK Season! YESH!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mintwix I :heart: you. I didn't know you were translating the novel. Going to cry happy tears now.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@mintwix, You rock! Oh, this is going to make PLR even better! Thank you so much for the translations!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ohhh sweet! :D I'm so happy that you're at least translating PLR. :thumbsup:

btw, I bought one of the VCD's from Ethaicd and they had PLR's MV, the one Chin singed. They finally had at least some scenes from the Lakorn in it. :D

Credit: Me

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Glad to share. :)

The truth is, I had initially translated only 10 pages as a Valentine's Day gift this year. I thought I would do more once summer came along, but by that time my passion was elsewhere.

But since I basically promised I would translate some more after NM2 is confirmed, this is the result. HAHA. After I was done with finals last week, I ended up translating 40-50 pages within 4-5 days. It was so obsessive. I think part of my inspiration is that this happens to be Christmas season, same time when I had 4HJHKK fever last year.

Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS na took kon!

I actually dreamed about DIN the other night. :cloud9:

156a
156b

PAGE 188

Ohhh sweet! :D I'm so happy that you're at least translating PLR. :thumbsup:

btw, I bought one of the VCD's from Ethaicd and they had PLR's MV, the one Chin singed. They finally had at least some scenes from the Lakorn in it. :D

Credit: Me
AWW. Thank you! I was totally listening to this OST last week too! HAHA. So NOSTALGIC.