7 Prachan Barn

jakjann

Jakjann
Fitting Drama Art Pasut, Namfon Patcharin, Namfon Kullanat

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyForumNet#p/u/3/kdtTfPOWTuQ

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ best part about this.. no chatchai.. lol.. i felt so creeped i didnt bother watching the other one.. >_<

Katerine

Butterfly123
^ best part about this.. no chatchai.. lol.. i felt so creeped i didnt bother watching the other one.. >_<
O God yeh! that was horible still freaks me out just thinking about it *shiver* and Art is 100 times cuter the Nok C will ever be! :p

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
if its true then it'll be funny cause the story line is so funny.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So this is a comedy? Ah I like Namfon Kullant and it would such if she plays nang rai. Anyways I like Art and Namfon P.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
So this is a comedy? Ah I like Namfon Kullant and it would such if she plays nang rai. Anyways I like Art and Namfon P.
yes, its a comedy. i don't think there's any nang rai in this lakorn.... Namfon K. or the other namfon are all na'ek in this comedy lakorn!

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I like namfon k more although she's older ... I love her n mae nak!!! Such a sad drama!!! 
but these days she is always rai or supporters!!! When will she ever get naek roles again? Mebbe never...

Anyways I'd like to know the storyline if anyone knows.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
there are only 2 nang'eks?? i wish every dude can have their own chick.
besides that can't wait for it! love art praseuth. i didn't really like him until nua mek! he was so tae in that lakorn! :wub:

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Yay....Art and Namfon. wait they had another lakorn together??? could someone please tell me about the other one??? i had no idea they had one before this.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Oooo I love this pair and I love the other Numfon I hope she can be nek one day she still very pretty and talented

cecilia

Staff member
This came out today .. can't wait to watch ART & FON -- i hope it's good despite the fact that i'm not a fan of action lakorn lol

Poor Fon, she has to chopped off her beautiful and disguised herself as a man (short man as referred by Art lOL) -- Really can't wait til they get along.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Namfon & Art!! And love Namfon Kullanat too!

Haha, this is funny. Usually I'm not into this kind of lakorn, but it has people I like.