sarNie Hatchling
aZn_FrEaK said:
LOL realli the male boa BUHAHA
now tatz funni KAHAHAHA
u dun think tae was kute...lol
i thought it was...mayb b/c he just appeared in the end keheh
but tat was a kute vid tho ^___^
[post="108271"][/post]​
cute N SWEET :D ... n did u no dat they were actually speakin english in da car??

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
mini_mouse said:
cute N SWEET :D ... n did u no dat they were actually speakin english in da car??
[post="108681"][/post]​
it was so cheesy how they were arguing :lol:

New picture taken after his concert in Japan..credit se7enthailand

How'd his hair get so long so fast??

He was on Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter and performed 'How Am I Suppose to Live Without You', Nan Arayo and Yuljung and there's an interview bit in the middle.

060421 KBS Love Letter

mp3 version for how am i suppose to live without you..credit helloseven cb
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0J7RO4AX

Nan Arayo Remix version on mcore
060422 MBC Music Core

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
sugar86 said:
it was so cheesy how they were arguing :lol:

New picture taken after his concert in Japan..credit se7enthailand

How'd his hair get so long so fast??
He was on Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter and performed 'How Am I Suppose to Live Without You', Nan Arayo and Yuljung and there's an interview bit in the middle.

060421 KBS Love Letter

mp3 version for how am i suppose to live without you..credit helloseven cb
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0J7RO4AX

Nan Arayo Remix version on mcore
060422 MBC Music Core
[post="108703"][/post]​
i no...didnt he have short hair but how did his hair become sooo long???

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ Thankz, 4 the pixz and clip!

Se7en to be sent to to US Market, along with Wheesung, Gummy and Big Mama

YG Entertainment, in charge of the promotion of some of the great stars of Kpop music like Se7en, Wheesung, Gummy and Big Mama, announced its plan to enter the American market. Yang Hyun Seok, YG's director, showed to journalists his plan to create YG Japan and YG America. He presented his ambition to conquer the American market, a dream never achieved by any Korean artist. Indicated in the American project is his plan to send a music producer and if this is accepted by the American public, he will soon introduce his singers like Se7en.

Credits: KBS World Radio + kpopper.com + MCr3ations + hipgrrl @ Seventh Heaventh

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahhh!!! Thats awesome I wish I could go see Se7en live T_T noooo!! sooo unfair I'm jealous well if anyone goes be sure to take lots of pics and SHARRE WITH US PLEASE!!!!!!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Well I'm about to die soon cause I get to see Se7en again this year. Last year was a little too far to see him at Hollywood Bowl, but this year, umm 2nd row and right next to the stage. I'm loving it.

Whoever is going, see you guys there.

Living in LA is totally paying off. I get to see Wheesung on MAY 6, yeppie, then Se7en on May 20, ah, what more could a girl ask for.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Chor_Moua said:
Well I'm about to die soon cause I get to see Se7en again this year. Last year was a little too far to see him at Hollywood Bowl, but this year, umm 2nd row and right next to the stage. I'm loving it.

Living in LA is totally paying off. I get to see Wheesung on MAY 6, yeppie, then Se7en on May 20, ah, what more could a girl ask for.
[post="109342"][/post]​
ahhhh.....dats not fair :(
y cant he come to canada???????? *sniff sniff*

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Ana said:
Se7en to be sent to to US Market, along with Wheesung, Gummy and Big Mama

YG Entertainment, in charge of the promotion of some of the great stars of Kpop music like Se7en, Wheesung, Gummy and Big Mama, announced its plan to enter the American market. Yang Hyun Seok, YG's director, showed to journalists his plan to create YG Japan and YG America. He presented his ambition to conquer the American market, a dream never achieved by any Korean artist. Indicated in the American project is his plan to send a music producer and if this is accepted by the American public, he will soon introduce his singers like Se7en.

Credits: KBS World Radio + kpopper.com + MCr3ations + hipgrrl @ Seventh Heaventh

[post="108782"][/post]​
thanks
I have mixed feelings about this, I think it's still too soon.

Chor_Moua said:

[post="109342"][/post]​
You're making me jealous here..take lots of pictures and share them with us! :lol:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
sugar86 said:
thanks
You're making me jealous here..take lots of pictures and share them with us! :lol:
[post="109692"][/post]​
yep...i wanna c them too :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
sugar86 said:
thanks
[post="109692"][/post]​
Not just you feel jealous, lol because I would love to meet Se7en too.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Chor_Moua @ Apr 24 2006 said:

o yeah i've heard of tat...who else is going to perform there ?.?
isn't Hyori, Seung Ki, SS501, and Epik High gonna b there too?
gosh u lucky duck lol
wish i could go *sigh y do i have to live all the wai over here...grr...>"<
well take lotsa piccies ^____^ every1 could lub to c em!
*jealous*

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
aZn_FrEaK said:
o yeah i've heard of tat...who else is going to perform there ?.?
isn't Hyori, Seung Ki, SS501, and Epik High gonna b there too?
gosh u lucky duck lol
wish i could go *sigh y do i have to live all the wai over here...grr...>"<
well take lotsa piccies ^____^ every1 could lub to c em!
*jealous*
[post="110721"][/post]​
awwww...lee seung kis goin too :(
NOT FAIR!!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Daniel Powter And Se7en To Perform; Maggie Q to Present At MTV Asia Awards 2006
(April 26, 2006)

BANGKOK/SINGAPORE/HONG KONG – 26 April 2006 : MT V today announced that Canadian singer and songwriter Daniel Powter, Korean R&B sensation Se7en and Hong Kong supermodel Maggie Q have all joined the line-up at the MT V Asia Awards 2006 being held Saturday 6 May at Siam Paragon in Bangkok. They join the star-studded list of previously announced artists and celebrities attending including Hoobastank, Kangta, KOЯN , Lee Ryan, Rivermaya, Same Same, Simon Webbe, Tata Young, TERIYAKI BOYZ, Thaitanium, The Veronicas, Vanness Wu and Vicky Zhao with more presenters and performers to be announced for the star-studded show. The MT V Asia Awards will be hosted by R&B superstar Kelly Rowland and Asian sensation Wang Leehom, and will air on MT V SAM and MT V Thailand on 6 May at 11pm.

Canadian singer Daniel Powter burst onto the music scene this year with his critically-acclaimed self-titled debut album and first single, "Bad Day," reaching the top of various music charts across Asia Pacific, Europe, and America including the number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. His appearance on the MTV Asia Awards marks the eclectic singer/songwriters first live performance on an MTV awards show.

Popular K-Pop/ R&B singer Se7en , nominated in the “Most Favourite Artist: Korea” category, made his debut in the Korean pop music scene in 2003 with his first album " Seven vol.1 - Just Listen...". His singing and dancing skills immediately caught on with fans and the release of his second album, " Seven vol. 2 - Must Listen," topped the music charts in Korea, Japan and throughout Asia. His new album “24/7” debuted in March and is steadily climbing the charts throughout the region.

Multitalented modeland actress Maggie Q has also joined the line up of the MTV Asia Awards as a celebrity presenter. The “M:i:III” star, who has appeared on more than 100 magazine covers including the Asian editions of Time, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Madame Figaro, Marie Claire and Elle, has seen her career skyrocket since first being discovered by Jackie Chan and appearing in his award-winning film, “Manhattan Midnight.” This summer, Maggie stars along side Tom Cruise in Paramount Pictures blockbuster release “M:i:III.”

The MTV Asia Awards 2006 will be available to over 400 million households via 43 channels as well as through syndication worldwide. Updates on the MT V Asia Awards 2006 can be found on the official website at www.mtvasiaawards.com. MTV’s viewers can visit the MT V Asia web sites for more information on Awards related contests and events.

Fans can also access information on their mobile phones by keying in http://maawap.com to follow the latest news on the upcoming awards, vote for their favourite artists and stand to win tickets to attend the show live. The WAP site will also feature MAA 2006 related content such as wallpapers and screensavers that are available for downloads.

Official Partner Sponsors for the MTV Asia Awards 2006 are Haier Electrical Appliances , Toyota Motor Corporation,Tourism Authority of Thailand, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited with Siam Paragon, World Class Shopping Phenomenon, as a Sponsor. Powered by MSN. Local Sponsors include IM3 and Gery Saluut Cokluut in Indonesia and 5425 in Korea. Official Hair Partner: Toni & Guy. Official Make-up Partner: M.A.C. Official Hotel: Millennium Hilton Bangkok.

Credit :: MTV Asia Awards 2006

Otokeeee :w000t: :w000t:
so happie that se7en will join and perform in Thailand hihihi
can't to see this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Kristie said:
Daniel Powter And Se7en To Perform; Maggie Q to Present At MTV Asia Awards 2006
(April 26, 2006)

BANGKOK/SINGAPORE/HONG KONG – 26 April 2006 : MT V today announced that Canadian singer and songwriter Daniel Powter, Korean R&B sensation Se7en and Hong Kong supermodel Maggie Q have all joined the line-up at the MT V Asia Awards 2006 being held Saturday 6 May at Siam Paragon in Bangkok. They join the star-studded list of previously announced artists and celebrities attending including Hoobastank, Kangta, KOЯN , Lee Ryan, Rivermaya, Same Same, Simon Webbe, Tata Young, TERIYAKI BOYZ, Thaitanium, The Veronicas, Vanness Wu and Vicky Zhao with more presenters and performers to be announced for the star-studded show. The MT V Asia Awards will be hosted by R&B superstar Kelly Rowland and Asian sensation Wang Leehom, and will air on MT V SAM and MT V Thailand on 6 May at 11pm.
Canadian singer Daniel Powter burst onto the music scene this year with his critically-acclaimed self-titled debut album and first single, "Bad Day," reaching the top of various music charts across Asia Pacific, Europe, and America including the number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. His appearance on the MTV Asia Awards marks the eclectic singer/songwriters first live performance on an MTV awards show.

Popular K-Pop/ R&B singer Se7en , nominated in the “Most Favourite Artist: Korea” category, made his debut in the Korean pop music scene in 2003 with his first album " Seven vol.1 - Just Listen...". His singing and dancing skills immediately caught on with fans and the release of his second album, " Seven vol. 2 - Must Listen," topped the music charts in Korea, Japan and throughout Asia. His new album “24/7” debuted in March and is steadily climbing the charts throughout the region.

Multitalented modeland actress Maggie Q has also joined the line up of the MTV Asia Awards as a celebrity presenter. The “M:i:III” star, who has appeared on more than 100 magazine covers including the Asian editions of Time, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Madame Figaro, Marie Claire and Elle, has seen her career skyrocket since first being discovered by Jackie Chan and appearing in his award-winning film, “Manhattan Midnight.” This summer, Maggie stars along side Tom Cruise in Paramount Pictures blockbuster release “M:i:III.”

The MTV Asia Awards 2006 will be available to over 400 million households via 43 channels as well as through syndication worldwide. Updates on the MT V Asia Awards 2006 can be found on the official website at www.mtvasiaawards.com. MTV’s viewers can visit the MT V Asia web sites for more information on Awards related contests and events.

Fans can also access information on their mobile phones by keying in http://maawap.com to follow the latest news on the upcoming awards, vote for their favourite artists and stand to win tickets to attend the show live. The WAP site will also feature MAA 2006 related content such as wallpapers and screensavers that are available for downloads.

Official Partner Sponsors for the MTV Asia Awards 2006 are Haier Electrical Appliances , Toyota Motor Corporation,Tourism Authority of Thailand, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited with Siam Paragon, World Class Shopping Phenomenon, as a Sponsor. Powered by MSN. Local Sponsors include IM3 and Gery Saluut Cokluut in Indonesia and 5425 in Korea. Official Hair Partner: Toni & Guy. Official Make-up Partner: M.A.C. Official Hotel: Millennium Hilton Bangkok.

Credit :: MTV Asia Awards 2006

Otokeeee :w000t: :w000t:
so happie that se7en will join and perform in Thailand hihihi
can't to see this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[post="111597"][/post]​
GOSH....he never comes to canada??? :(

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
goodgurl272 said:
^ mini mouse i love that picture of se7en with daebin! do you know where I can get that vid thats noncluboxx?
[post="112142"][/post]​
wat se7en n taebin pic??? :D n i posted pics of se7en n taebin?? :huh: