--{7}-- Se7en --{7}--

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
yeah I just got done DL the MTV Japan award.. cant wait to watch the show.. but saw clips of Se7en performance already and might I say he is HOT as always.. such a great dancer..

and thanks for sharing the new about him and Ivy.. wow I cant wait to see the MV.. how old is Ivy anyway? I hope people dont start rumors about the two ahahlol.. she is cute though.. I saw her performance a couple of time...

anyways.. just love se7en.. yeah he is cleaning up the awards for this year just like his friend Bi who clean up the awards last year.. it show how popular these HOT korean guys are.. hahalol

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Se7en Stops Activies in Korea & Stays in USA, for 3 Months

http://www.innolife.com
translations by xbunnylicious

Singer SE7EN (22, Choi Dong Wook) will temporarily stop all activites in Korea to prepare for his debut in the US.

YG Family, SE7EN'S respective company, has expressed online on the 13th, "After this week, SE7EN will suspend all his activites in Korea. We were planning to promote another title song, but because we want to achieve this bigger goal, we hope all fans can understand and forgive us."

They also said, "Because we weren't satisfied with the "¹ã»õµµ·Ï" music video with the new director, we decided to film it again with the director for 'Nan Arayo'. Although we have wasted alot of production money, we do not want to broadcast anything that we are unsatisfied with."

While SE7EN was promoting his third album, he was also in the mid-production of his fourth album. It is prearranged for him to release his fourth album in October of this year. The title song for the fourth album has already been chosen.

After the end of his activites on June 17th, SE7EN will be staying in the US for three months.

Credit :: sexybi

another album in the same year ?? :huh:
dunno if Bi or Se7en will be the first lool

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
That's a really nice blend!

He should be in LA by tomorrow or tonight, I read that he leaves today.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
woow that's really nice I like it a lot!! Se7en and Ivy soo cute >__<

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Ivy is in his new MV anymore, they had to reshoot the MV.

Soompi members on the se7en thread knows what I'm talking about.

Anyways wish i could go stalk him, maybe i should huh, i mean i do know teddy (taebin's cousin), not teddy park. Oh well we'll see, but I'll be out of town for 2 weeks, dang it, there goes my chance to meet my dream boy.

cecilia

Staff member
rumors has it that he's gonna aim toward acting after his japanese promotion..not sure..but his album is awesome..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
A MUST SEE !!! SO HOT :w000t:

http://s12.invisionfree.com/All_YG_Family

Se7en's Topless Picture Brings Craze to His Website

On the 11th, on Se7en's webpage, he had posted a dance practice picture with himself topless in it. This brought many visits to his page because since debut, this is the first time Se7en had revealed his upper body.

It is usual for singers to take off their shirts on stage to bring up the atmosphere after a performance. Like Rain, he would always take off his shirt at his concerts that attracts many screams. But on the hand, Se7en never took off his shirt on stage. Most of the time he would just wear a no sleeve t-shirt.

Regarding this picture, Se7en's company explained that this is only for commemoration for 'Se7en Day' on July 7. They said, "Because the special album that was said to be released on July 7 has been postponed, we felt really apologetic. So we decided to reveal Se7en's topless dance practice picture and clip."

Youtube Link

Download

se7en dancing shirtless :wub: :wub:
love the 1st dance i was :shocked: :w000t:

Credits :: ygfamily, All YG Family, Se7en_2nite

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
dled it the other day and i was like holyyyy $%#@ :sweat: :w000t:
i must have watched it a hundred times already heh :wub:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Se7en is a hottie and my 1st hubbie.
Like the only younger guy I would really go for. LOL
And his albums are awesome.
And even though he's skinny he has a nice bod too.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
DMAN he is just so FINE!!! HAHA yeah Se7en use to be pretty skinny when he first came out.. that probably why he never wanted to show much.. then when I saw his new MV for the first time for his 24/7 ablum I was like dang he got more meat and muscle.. I always wanted to see him with his top off HAHA.. SO HOT!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
He might come since in Oct. I was it was they are having a YG world tour. New York and LA.... *jumps up with joy*

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
he is just a sweety. Have you seen his new style (maybe new to me). I saw him on tv performing at hollywood bowl. He was so sexy. He doesn't seem like that sweet boy anymore. It was more of a bad boy. How cute.