--{7}-- Se7en --{7}--

cecilia

Staff member
hey guys..i was the one that changed the thread...and make it into one..since both thread are about se7en..just that one have info..adn the other have pix..i decide to merged them into one...no one make this their thread starter..just a coincidence..that azian freak start the pix section with se7en's info..and XXxredromeoxXX start the se7en official thread..and the azian freak have her start out earlier..so then i thought..it's best and fair judgement to make her post first..just cus she didnt' have most of the info..and stuff..but she's the first one to start a thread about se7en..i hope everyone gets my point...didnt' meant to make this a MISUNDERSTANDING..

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh .. w.e - . -
I was the one tha upload all his music and music videos which took me so long to do
I was going to upload his performances then I find out it was own by someoneelse - . - meh .. I dont care nor more <_<

I'm outty
Peace ^_^

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
you can still post them here... remember it's a no one thread... it's own by everyone who wants to post in it ^^

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol! don't worry Muddie MuRda... no bloods gonna spill LOL! ^^
we're just having a little joking fun fight...
no worry it's over aready... you're a bit late :loool:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
>.< Se7en is sooo cute lol :D haha i love his voice and he can dance hecka good too OMG he so sexy look at those sexy spicy LIPS!!
he so cute and adorable ^^

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
yup yup can't agree more...can't wait till i find more pics...
i all outta pics at the moment...so sorry gurls...