7th HEAVEN U.S. TOUR

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
GRR! I'm like mad! Im gonna be in wisconsin that weekend for my aunt's wedding!
I got excited for nothing knowing that he's coming to chicago!
Only an hour from where im at!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
lol but MN's not even on there! i wish it was!!!
haha awww, duh sunny, you get to meet like every other star anyways...i swear, i'm so jealous of you...especially p'mart!...hahaha

anyone going??
im going to the one in LA.....
i'm goin to the VA one WOOT WOOT!
i'll call my aunt to see if she wants to go to...anyone else goin to the VA ONE???..i'd love to meet up with some sarnies :p

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
GRR! I'm like mad! Im gonna be in wisconsin that weekend for my aunt's wedding!
I got excited for nothing knowing that he's coming to chicago!
Only an hour from where im at!

Noy looks like we have to sit out for this one! hahaha

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i make the effort to meet them i guess!!! hahaha BUT go and TAKE lOTS of PICTURE i wanna see!!!
haha i make an effort too!!...they are just never in my area really...the farthest i will go is VA..thats about 2.5 hours from where i live haha...of course i will take lots of pics!! i'm actually going to Cafe Asia this Friday for dinner ^_^

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
LOL.
Yea that should be fun right?
Well, Imma be at my aunt's wedding and getting crunk! LOL

My best friend is gonna go even tho i told her that i cant!!!! GRRR!!!
i'll be in LA watching Fly to the sky....lol

haha i make an effort too!!...they are just never in my area really...the farthest i will go is VA..thats about 2.5 hours from where i live haha...of course i will take lots of pics!! i'm actually going to Cafe Asia this Friday for dinner ^_^

i mean 2.5 hour is nothing i rather drive then fly....lolxxxsay i haven't had tyme to send u the num cd...i still remember...

lom

sarNie Egg
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am going to go see JETRIN in LA.. I can't wait. I LUV HIM............. CAN't wait can't wait..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i'll be in LA watching Fly to the sky....lol
i mean 2.5 hour is nothing i rather drive then fly....lolxxxsay i haven't had tyme to send u the num cd...i still remember...
aww yeah!...you just take your time girl!! :p...eh...i get used to driving to Va anyways lol

pze

sarNie Adult
Aws, i wanna see them. i really like their songs! But too bad they're not schedule to be in alot of states...
for korean concerts its most likely u either fly out for it or ull never see them.....they just usually go to new york n cali....those are the two most common ones...

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to go to the L.A one. I need to find a ride over there first. Let's see if I can make it. I hope so.

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
The Chicago one is going to be at a Club. Alcohol and dancing to old school Jay songs will be fun. It's sponsored by ThaiTownChicago. It's managed by 3 guys (FOBS) and they get all the Thais together once a month to just drink and different venues. The Jay concert will be a good way to boom up their popularity.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
never been to cafe asia before...but last night i went there for dinner and it was amazing...very hi-so looking..like there was a place to eat dinner..then behind theres a little bar/club...it was poppin up in there haha..very nice....there was also another bar too which was in front...very nice too....but to get in the bar and club you need to get carded...i didnt get carded though!! haha i'm only 17! :lol: ...hopefully for jetrin's concert, they dont card us..

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
Chicago Show @ Dragonfly:

$35 if you get the tickets prior
$40 if you get the tickets at the door
$100 for Black Label (Mixers included)