7th HEAVEN U.S. TOUR

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i'm so gonna try for the chicago show. it'd be so AWESOME to see Jetrin in concert... dude, i love him so much, i almost (so not as much as i should) named my son after him!!!

thanks for the info on chicago...

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
There are 20 tables to be reserved at Dragonfly. 12 have already been booked. When reserving a table you must open a bottle of black label ($100 mixers are included). Hurry though, tables are booking fast. Hopefully see some of you Chicago guys there.

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
jay is so hot and funny...the concert was fun last night.
the door open at 9pm and by the time he got on stage was 11:30pm
theres 2 opening acts one was this girl i cant remember her name and another was of course..... my boys Thaikoon...they rock the house... i scream my ass off and people around me thinks im crazy cause no one really know who they are and im the only one that know how to sing their songs. it was fun though. one thing suck was the stero... kept shutting off. happend during my boys last song and couple of jay's songs too.
well once jay came up first song was seventh heaven. he is so sexy... i was so close to him that when he turn around turning his back to the audience and dance his butt was right in front of my face. i was in front for couple of songs only because this one biatch** was pushing my friend like crazy she almost felt but luckily she didnt. jay actually saw that we was piss and left. he said sorry that happend after the concert...so it was cool. after 3 or 4 songs he ask if anyone know they're sexy and know how to dance and thinks they're pretty to come up on stage. he chose 2 girls and he have them dance with him. they got the wrisk band from him and get to take pic with him for free... other..$10...
well all i can say overall was fun. i walked around most of the time cause it was so hot inside.
his next show is san frans which is..today...
and tuesday is Vegas.... i'll see you guys in Vegas!!!!
i'll post pictures when i have the chance

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
oh a little annoucement....
Ice Saranyu coming to LA (party on Ice concert)
Sunday, August 3,2008
ticket is $30
@ Ikyu Sushi, North Hollywood
get your ticket now before it sold out.
a lot have been sold yesterday.

destiny411

Idyllic
Sunday, August 3,2008
ticket is $30

omg..why are they always in the west coast...wat happened to the east coast..there are so many fans of thai singers here..im always missing out...=[

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
That sounds fun! Share pictures okay when you have time.

Sunday, August 3,2008
ticket is $30
I wanted to cry when I read this. I can't go. I want to go so bad but none of my family is willing to drive to L.A for me. I was just talking about Ice to my sister the other day and now it came true.

Those who get to go please share! :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my friend went to p'j's show in sanfran last night. still waitin on pix lol oh my garsh ice is goin over dere no wonder y he aint goin to london, paris, and milan w/ peck and aof.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
wow tats does look like fun! && ICE go and support!!! i haven't had tyme to update thing cuss im in LA now just saw RAIN yesterday and tonight going to see fly to the sky!!!! thanks for posting up ice's info!