80 Xyoo Tseem Hlub

neena

sarNie Adult
i saw this movie too. i thought the acting from the main girl in the second part when she found out that he was married was so fake. that lady isn't that good. the girl i wanna see more of is the girl who got married to the hero but she left him because she wanted him to go back to his love and after finding out about him having a daughter with the heroine.

leek18

sarNie Adult
yep that is true, i also email herr's video them and they never reply it back but sometimes they reply it back to me too. well i think that they don't replyit back because they were in thailand or laos and shooting a new movie and very busy

YM_gurl said:
yup..Herr video doesn't reply back.. for some reason.. haha.. :)
[post="74306"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my! :) i just finished watching this movie.. it's so long..... finally done.. anyways, i thought this movie was good and bad...

Part 1 and 2 goes on forever.. part 3.. is so fast.. the movie don't make sense.. 20 years pass... they made the main girl too old... they need to do the math.. :)

Voos acts so ehhh... "give me the chills.." this is the first movie.. i have ever watch him play.. the one he star with Dawj.. i didn't bother. As for the girl, she's ok..

But, i'll give them credit for trying.. ~~ one more comment, i don't like Herr video's cam-corder.. they need to get a new one.. it's not clear like other productions cam..it's blurry and makes them people face look long...
I don't see why they can't get a new one.. they've made so many movies.. plus their cam-corder make them actor/actress so slim and tall looking. when they're not.. they need some improvement..by getting a new cam.. overall, the movie was okay.. :) not the best, not the worst.. in the middle..

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
u knoe that one guy..um..in the beginning the guy looks thai..lol..i think he is hot and cute..lol..y won't they use him instead of voos

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
This series is meant for elder people...grandma is a fan of it, and she owen all parts..Still, say what you want or praise it like it the best hmong movie::: to me, there was lots of thing that pisses me off...like the voice of the main female actress-->too nice.

Here goes nothing:::: First of all the movie starts out with hero and heroin age range will be between 18-22. The pragent stage last about 7 to 9 months. Then the baby girl growing up stage, she should be around 18 years old.

Calculate the age: (18-22) + (7- 9 months) + 18 years--> round them off (20+1+20)==41 years old...

In the movie the main hero and herion had white hair at the age of 41 (to be reasonable let say that all the years combine is fifty), while their skin ages like they are near 100 years old ...{{{{{{{{my mom never dye her hair (black), and her hair is still the same color (black) she is in her late forty (49) while dad is 53, only have a few white hair...I have an aunt who is 93 yrs old, and doesn't need a cane to support her. }}}}} Overall score for realist ==2 out of 10.

My point is that the planning of the series is off, and thier timeline does not matches the age ranging...Too bad, the script writer, didn't spent enough time to edit it, to make the movie more realist. Its also the director's fault for the bad timing.

There isn't a hmong movie which I can trustly pairse that its good or near good...still looking forward to see improvement in hmong movies....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nekoyuyu said:
This series is meant for elder people...grandma is a fan of it, and she owen all parts..Still, say what you want or praise it like it the best hmong movie::: to me, there was lots of thing that pisses me off...like the voice of the main female actress-->too nice.
Here goes nothing:::: First of all the movie starts out with hero and heroin age range will be between 18-22. The pragent stage last about 7 to 9 months. Then the baby girl growing up stage, she should be around 18 years old.
Calculate the age: (18-22) + (7- 9 months) + 18 years--> round them off (20+1+20)==41 years old...

In the movie the main hero and herion had white hair at the age of 41 (to be reasonable let say that all the years combine is fifty), while their skin ages like they are near 100 years old ...{{{{{{{{my mom never dye her hair (black), and her hair is still the same color (black) she is in her late forty (49) while dad is 53, only have a few white hair...I have an aunt who is 93 yrs old, and doesn't need a cane to support her. }}}}} Overall score for realist ==2 out of 10.
My point is that the planning of the series is off, and thier timeline does not matches the age ranging...Too bad, the script writer, didn't spent enough time to edit it, to make the movie more realist. Its also the director's fault for the bad timing.
There isn't a hmong movie which I can trustly pairse that its good or near good...still looking forward to see improvement in hmong movies....
[post="130608"][/post]​
AGREED! :D

i guess the director didn't do the math right..huh... :lmao:

Hmong movies needs to be more realistic!!!..for reals!!

there's people out there.. (like me) that pays attention to everything.. hehehe...YUp! still looking forward to see improvement in hmoob movies..... when will that time come? :(

anjos

YM_gurl said:
AGREED! :D
i guess the director didn't do the math right..huh... :lmao:

Hmong movies needs to be more realistic!!!..for reals!!

there's people out there.. (like me) that pays attention to everything.. hehehe...YUp! still looking forward to see improvement in hmoob movies..... when will that time come? :(
[post="130632"][/post]​

I know me tooo.... I pays attention to everything.... like the clothes they wear..... and everything around them..... I thinks this movie is pretty good but the ages doesnt make senese....... that well....

kvang

sarNie Egg
:lmao: It's funny how peepz in RI think that I look like tha main girl. I don't think I look like her but almost all tha old Gs think so. Even my cousins think I kind of look like her. I went to my aunt's house and this one lilo girl ran to her mom and said "mommy tha girl who's in tha movie (80 years old still love) is here. lol it was funny because her mom rushed to me and said " oh it's only sister Kang not tha lady". lol funny huh?