_ - *P r i s n a ' s Creation* - _

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
love the video. fantastic!
Thank you honey!

Wow, I love your mv of Aff & Por. When is this lakorn coming out?
Thanks Candylover32. I think maybe at the end of the year.

love the mv. I really love Num and Ning's version, I'm looking for this version.
I cant wait too. I hope Pat's character is not annoying because the old version, the sis was annoying.

From the composition to the colouring, your artworks are amazing.
Thanks Limegrass! :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG. I love your blending on Yaya's Wallie. That's so soft & beautiful.
& Gotta love your ATEAM poster, < 3

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
NEW ARTWORKS! I'M OBSESSED WITH KOHN TEUN , and it's also my first time I did an artwork of GUY AND VIEW!

Love Tawan Deard too but it's suck that MTEAM plays as brother and sister, but I still love them.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
those are cute!!!
too bad mteam arent together T_T
and i must say guy and vill looks good :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh loving the KT wallie..Guy and Vill are so cute together...haha I think other than Son, she looks best w/ Guy hahaha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
those are cute!!!
too bad mteam arent together T_T
and i must say guy and vill looks good :)
Thanks Juile! Im sad MTEAM aren't together too. I think it would be nice if Pope and Yaya pair up, but then Yaya have to play as Mark's sister. A reason they can't be sibling because they do not look like as sibling. haha

ahhhh loving the KT wallie..Guy and Vill are so cute together...haha I think other than Son, she looks best w/ Guy hahaha
Thanks Thip. I think she have more chemistry with Guy than Son base on what I saw from her lakorn. For me, I think Son have more chemistry with Grand some how. hahah

Kohn Tuen posters <33 they're couple is just too cute ;]
MTeam, <3
Thanks honey! Yes, they are totally cute!