[---__SnaTyLish*__---]

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank N'Kristy and Kashie! I will try to do more artwork of PAT, CHAKRIT, POR T, PEPPER AND ANN, which if anyone have PEPPER and ANN pictures please shares with me. :D

I miss chit chating with you all. :( I wish Mafia Tee Ruk was not end yet, hehe. I hope to chit chat with all of you on the weekend, I very busy with school, now dont really have timw to get on, miss all of you!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
N"Kristy, I love Pat banner and Dan&Beam banner of your. Kashie I love your Dan & Beam banner too. Dan look so cute when he cries, Beam is so supported for Dan how sweet, aww I miss both of them together.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OOh!! O.O. The one of Ann/Pepper looks very powerful!!

You can always chat with as at mtr's thread.lol. trying to reach the goal!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank N'Kristy, I will drop by MTR thread when I not busy, hehe.

I found the pictures ok Grudgeprincess, and thank for the comment.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wont' post any of my artwork here any more because I will start a new graphic thread for the year of 2008! Thank to everyone who support me and my artwork! :)

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
you are so good. can't wait to see the new stuff. I'm sure its going to be fantastic. you inspire me to keep going with this adobe photoshop thing, i get so frustrated but the outcome looks really nice, and afterwards you get a sense of completion and accomplishment! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work. If you got any tips can't you let me know? thank you.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid