Ann's best friend

CEO of Ch5 and his wife

Benz and her boyfriend

Pictures above are forward from

Lyn's Blog

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:eek: Noi's dress is so ugly and making her looks even older. :huh:

OMFG! what happend to her style? this is just not acceptable lol.
gawd she really does look like his mom wearing that outfit.
i hope she gets her sexy back soon :loool:

:lol: :D As always la, remember what kind of dress she wore at Ken&Noi's wedding?
i liked her blue dress @ their wedding. i dont think she should have worn it to a wedding but i thought it was really cute.
ugh this girl just needs to put more clothes on hahaha.

i want a grand wedding like this too hahaha.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
noi's dress or whatever that is, is hideous. the top doesn't match the bottom and the pattern, color and the whole ensemble adds 20 years to her.

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
My Ann looks stunning :lol:
Janie's dress is so funny. She always tries too hard on other people's wedding.
As for Ken, why didnt he give his wife some advice? Although he doesnt look good here either with his weird hairstyle, Noi is way too much. What is wrong with this couple? :rolleyes:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww KEN looks super adorable, I like his hair! Noi isn't looking her best, ekk so is Araya too she looks so pale and tiredd! Ann is so cute. Willy looks so handsome, I miss him so much and Mam is just so cute also<3 Jaja is gorgeous!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Noi's outfit? :eek: When I got to her picture I was WTH...she looked a lot older than Ken...Ken should have said I love you hun, you look gorgeous and all but lets not wear that outfit in public let alone to a wedding...

Ken is still hot even with that hair style...somehow I think he looked young and fresh compare to his wife..sorry to her fans.

Ann looked beautiful but the back is a little revealing...I like to think the guest should be a little modest and have the bride have her day...But love Ann though.

Janie...the girl just wore the wrong dress to a wedding period...It looked more like an award show kind of dress...it's just too overwhelming for me...did she not learn less is more...

OMG...haven't seen Willy in a long time...he still look good..

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, Noi look so much older than Ken! If I didn't know they were husband and wife, I would have thought that was either his older sister or his aunt. :blink: And his haircut is weird! Is this a recent pic of them?

onahc

sarNie Elites
ann, chompoo and bow benjawon looked the best and others got to go. ken brought grandma noi to the wedding. don't like ken's hair and if he had any sense, he would have not let noi walk out of the house like that. noi lost her mind when she decided to wear that so we're not even gonna go there.

bow benjawon looks so pretty!

noi's dress looks too outdated, too gawdy, and too bright...normally, noi's taste in evening wear is refined, elegant, and tastefully subdued, so i don't know what happened here...