A little love, A little music

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 7:

Margie awoke sitting in boy's car parked by a river, the sun shining and a little breeze coming in through the window. she shuffled around to face the drivers seat and saw a peaceful at-sleep boy gently snoring.. and she recalled what happened last night

"TAKE ME HOME NOW BOY!!" margie shouted at the top of her lungs, boy still wouldn't listen. Instead he turned on the radio at full blast to tune her out.
Lucky for boy, it turned out the song playing happened to be margie's favorite song.

"HEY!! this is my favorite song!" and she started dancing to the song and singing it, not caring the guy sitting next to her.
Kid-maak: คิดมาก - Palmy

He looked at her with a bright smile on his face. He's never seen her like this before, even though he'd known her forever. guess They were too busy arguing he thought. He smiled and drove on.. 'her voice actually isn't that bad' he thought...

When the song ended, she sat back and just looked out at the speeding highway .. and suddenly said "SHIT! i forgot you were in the car!"
Boy chuckled at her. "seriously? you don't have to be embarrassed in front of me, haha... i've seen you in..."
Margie quickly covered her hand over his mouth- she knew what was going to come out of his mouth.

The bad things about knowing boy since she was very young is that... at some point in theirchildhood, when they were friends.. they had sleep overs and that led to bathtime....

Shuddering the image.. she looked at him sternly and said "you better shut up about that." and she pulled her hand away..

She looked out the window trying to identify where they were.. when the car stopped accelerating.
"Boy, where are we??"

"It's late, so i parked by a lake that we used to come to when we were little... and camp out for the night.."

"CAMP!?! but... .. " Margie started panicking, the last time she went camping A stranger came into her tent, good thing someone saw and caught him- he was a rapist and was sent to the police. She never went camping since. Remembering the moment, margie started to hyperventilate. Boy had to hug her to calm her down..

"shhhhh.. its ok, it's ok... now tell me whats wrong?" He slowly comforted her, forgetting that they were enemies... it was back to the old days.

She told him about that one time.. and he continued comforting her.

"Don't worry, i'm here no one is going to do anything to you.. and if it makes you feel better, we can sleep in the car"
He then opened the window, leaving a little crack, and locked the car doors.
A little breeze was blowing in with a slight hint of pine.. margie looked at boy, fast asleep.
just like the old days..

... ... ... ...

Margie awoke sitting in boy's car parked by a river, the sun shining and a little breeze coming in through the window. she shuffled around to face the drivers seat and saw a peaceful at-sleep boy gently snoring..

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I just register to AF.......I notice that there's a lots of FF here. Cannot wait to read all of it. I just finish reading yours and Im loving it so far......your very creative.......dnt have to worry about your writing skill na, cus your doing a very good job in creating all the character and the storyline flow together very well. Thanks for sharing and cannot wait for more update!!! :)

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
I just register to AF.......I notice that there's a lots of FF here. Cannot wait to read all of it. I just finish reading yours and Im loving it so far......your very creative.......dnt have to worry about your writing skill na, cus your doing a very good job in creating all the character and the storyline flow together very well. Thanks for sharing and cannot wait for more update!!! :)
HEY Mrs chum! Thank you nakaa! welcome to AF :)
I don't think im going to update any time soon, i haven't updated in a while and i have so much to do for school... my easter break is coming so so maybe i'll try to slide another 2 chapters in... hmm anyways thank you for reading! ttyl on yadech.com ;)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
HEY Mrs chum! Thank you nakaa! welcome to AF :)
I don't think im going to update any time soon, i haven't updated in a while and i have so much to do for school... my easter break is coming so so maybe i'll try to slide another 2 chapters in... hmm anyways thank you for reading! ttyl on yadech.com ;)
It's ok ukepearl!! School come first......whenever u have time na, we all could wait!!! Thank you for responding back!! Good luck school!!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 8:

School finally opened, she had tried to avoid him everyday possible... He sent her flowers, Tried to get in her window, bumped into her in a restaurant. Everytime she would look away and walk off. But this was the one place where everyone heard what happened that night. She was probably the laughing stock of the school before she even got there.

"calm down yaya.. everything is going to be ok.. breathe" mint said as they walked into the school

"its just school... yaya you can do this" she took a deep breathe and changed the subject of her thoughts towards her friends in america...
and p'om.. what was he doing now? he hasn't called or replied to her emails ever since she got here.

Mint was looking around... "where's margie? she's always here by now"
yaya also looked around for her friend..

At that moment, an SUV drove into school and parked in the parking lot right in front of them... and who was inside?
"MARGIE?!?!"

She got off and closed the door, the mysterious driver turned out to be... "thank you na p' boy" she said with a blush.

Mint and yaya were dumbstruck, these two never got along, let alone be in the same car...what was going on??
margie walked over... "hey guys, yaya how are you?"

"I'm alright, what was that about??"

"what was??... ohh.. nothing.. um.." She was hesitating and turned pink for a moment.. luckily she was saved by the bell
"see you guys! gotta run to homeroom!" and she took off.

"Something is going on... hmm" mint giggled. "oh look yaya here comes p'alex"

"how you girls? yaya nice to see you again" he smiled his cute boyish grin which made mint swoon inside.

They exchanged greets but mint had to quickly leave to her homeroom so alex voluteer-ed to take her to her homeroom which was the same as his.
As they were walking.. someone got hold of yaya's wrist "yaya!"

She turned around. The one person she didn't want to see- Nadech.

"let go." "no. we need to talk first" He was still wearing her necklace- this made her heart pound a little.
"she said let go. nadech." alex stepped in.. it looked like the 2 boys were about to fight.

He looked into her eyes of hurt and disappointment and let go.
"come on yaya" said alex and pulled her along to class.

Nadech was left alone stood in front of the school.. he needed to think of the plan and fast. or else alex is going to steal his soulmate.
He saw the principal walking out of his office so he quickly ran to his class.

"sorry miss for being late" Nadech ran in and the first face he saw was her's. Yaya was sitting in the side talking to alex, but her eyes widen in shock when she saw him walk in.. "why. why do we have to be in the same class?!?"

Nadech took the seat behind her .. She turned around and looked forward right away, crossing her arms.. and ignoring alex.
he grinned and laughed quietly with a plan forming in his head, he was going to get her back.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Ukepearl. Bringing me back to my school years. So cute and Team Nadech all the way ja!
Will wait patiently for your updates dear!

Sary

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 8

The bell rang, all the students got up and headed towards their next class.

"what class do you have next?" alex asked Yaya enthusiastically.

"um.. music, room D76.."

At that moment Nadech nudged Alex out of the way. "really?? me too!"
He grabbed her hand before she could say anything and pulled her out of the classroom before alex could say a word.

"Nadech, let go! dude let go! where are you taking me!?"

"music class, here."

He stopped in front of this glass studio with classic guitars lined up, a grand piano sitting in front facing multiple desk chairs. There were drum kits, percussion, cellos, violins and 15 keyboards around the room . Amplifiers and speakers. And 7 sound proof rooms in the back. She stared in awe as it was the most amazing music room she had ever seen.

"the school is big on music" Nadech said- knowing what she was thinking.

She walked in and took a seat in the back of the class when all of a sudden the teacher walks in giving a loud monologue about school and music passion. Half way through speaking she glanced at yaya at the back of the room and shouted.

" AH!! YOU THE NEW STUDENT! come here and introduce yourself to the class."

Yaya being new and shy, went up awkwardly and introduced herself. She recognized a few faces from the party.. one person she remembered exactly is pita who sniggered as she was talking. Nadech on the other hand was chuckling at her shy-ness which was not like her at all.

"Nadech. may i ask what is so funny?"

His expression changed and looked concerned.

"nothing miss."

"nothing? then i suggest it should be you to give the first performance of today shouldn't it? don't you agree miss.. urassaya?"

She smiled her dimpled smile and nodded. She raised an eyebrow at him and smirked.. 'karma, hah!' she thought
"In this case you shall sit in the front with Nadech miss.... yaya.. i like to keep new students up front"

Yaya's smirked changed into a frown. This time Nadech was laughing but quietly.

"you all have to prepare a song to sing or perform in 20minutes starting from Nadech first. i need to see what i'm working with- have people help you but you all need a solo part in this CAPISHE?. you may start!"

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 8b

20 minutes later....

"YOUR TIME IS UP! Nadech you're up!"

All the students gathered around the mini stage where Nadech was standing by a mic stand with an electric guitar and a full band behind.

"this song is for a person... you know who you are." And he looked at yaya sitting in the front row next to alex.

He jumped of stage carrying the mic and singing the chorus right infront of yaya- eyeing her specifically with apologetic eyes while singing.

'One, two, three, four ,five I LOVE YOU
six, seven , eight nine, I LOVE YOU
Every day and night I LOVE YOU
Oh my darlin, OH oh my darlin you.'

As he finished the ending guitar solo riff, the class cheered and the girls swooned. Yaya was smiling but when he looked at her she faked an unpleased look. But she wasn't fooling him cause she was smiling through her eyes.

"show off" she mouthed quietly.

"wooo! i love you tooo joking, you're not my type" joked the teacher- she wasn't old or awkward, she was one of those artistic 30 year old tomboy hipsters that is the 'cool teacher' "Next up... alex!"

*Nadech took the guitar out of his hand... she protested a little with a scowl on her face "this is how you play guitar"..

"soo... name?"

"still not telling you!" she grinned.

"fine, well i'm nadech" he extended out a hand "friends?" *

She flashbacked to the time when she and Nadech first met, it was song that he was showing off.. that was when they sang their first duet.

"yaya... yaya.. are you listening?" Alex repeated.

"oh yea, sorry- i just spaced out... um nice song you played there you have a really good voice" replied yaya.

"haha thanks.. dad's genes. what song are you singing??"

"um... can i ask you a favor? can you play guitar for me while a sing?"

"sure! what song are you gonna sing.....?"

A few student's performances past by.. Pita just got off the stage showing her rendition of
with a pitchy nosey high average voice. Many guys were wolf-whistling her because of her dance moves.. but other than than minimum applause.

"next up yaya!"

Butterflies were gathering in her gut. What if she messes up? she hasn't been singing lately.. what if its flat??
'here goes nothing' she thought.

to be continued.. (after i watch khun suek) xx

shengvang

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh, thank you so much for the update na ja! Miss you very much. Glad to see you back again! update soon! :)