A Love So Pure

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Uh oh, Nadech is up to something and it ain't good (well for Yaya at least...) I have a feeling he's gonna rawr her soon, 3rd times the charm......

Thus fanfic is sooo interesting......

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo.. i didnt even know there was an update lol..

hehe.. aiyahhhh too excited to know what will happen next hehe..

they're married whoot whoot...

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Here's an update. Enjoy Everyone! Thanks for taking your time and reading my fanfic.

Yaya headed for her bedroom. She brought out her luggage and opened it. Yaya gathered all of her clothes from the closet. She began folding them. As she glanced to the right, she saw a picture of her family. It was a nice picture. She remembered they had taken the picture during the summer when they went on a vacation. At that time, everyone was stressed free. At least everyone had a smile on their face. But now all Yaya could think about was how her life had changed so much. She couldnt help but break down. Her mom was in the hospital and her brother was still in jail. Yaya had wished her father was here with her to tell her that everything was going to be ok and for her not to be scared.

Nadech walked upstairs and stood by her bedroom door. He began to feel sympathy for Yaya at how all the pressure was put on her. But he knew, she was a strong girl and was going to overcome this. He wanted to hug her and comfort her. Assure her that everything will be alright but he couldnt do it.
Yaya noticed someone was by the door. She wiped her tears and zipped her luggage. Yaya was kind of surprised to see Nadech standing by the door.
"I'm just here to make sure that you werent sleeping."
"Dont worry I stick to my words." yaya pushed him aside but Nadech refused to let her go any further. He grabbed her luggage and helped her down the stairs.
"It's a pretty nice house you have. I love the interior designing."
"Thanks. My mom and I had worked on it. My dad had built this home. He had loved it so much. It was my parents dream house. Before he passed away, he told us to never abandon this house or sell it. That's why I'm willing to do everything to keep this house."
Nadech had admired this girl even more. She was willing to sacrifice anything for her family and that was even giving up her life. Nadech headed to the car first. He unlocked his car trunk and put the luggage in there. Yaya locked the house door and pulled the gate close. Nadech walked over and held her hand. Yaya looked up at him and gazed into his dark brown eyes. Nadech smiled at her. Yaya couldnt resist but hug him. At this point, she had no one else and needed comfort. Nadech caressed her hair.
------------------------------
It was a quiet car ride. Yaya had not said a word after they left her house. She just kept looking out the window. Her cellphone rang. It was Margie. Yaya began to panic. What was she going to tell her?
"Who is it?" Nadech asked.
"Margie..."
"Well, what are you waiting for? Answer."
"What am I suppose to tell her?" yaya said. Nadech grabbed her cellphone and answered it.
"Hello." He said.
"Who is this? Where is Yaya."
"Dont worry Margie. I didnt do anything to your bestfriend."
"Nadech?!?"
"Yes. Its me."
"What are you doing with Yaya?"
"Well she's my wife now. I have to be with her."
Margie almost choked on her coffee. "Wife?!? When did you guys get married?"
"Today. I'll have her give u a call later. Maybe we can have dinner later. Talk to you later. Bye."
"W....wait! Hello? Hello? Nadech..." nadech had disconnected the call. yaya stared at her boyfriend who was as lost as she was.
"What is your cousin up to? I know that Yaya wont get married to anyone this easily. Something must of happened."
"I know and Nadech sure got over mint easily. I mean its a good thing at the same time. Maybe Nadech has found the girl who will help heal his wound."
"I hope he truely loves Yaya and isnt using her to get back at Mint. I will surely not let him go if he hurts Yaya." She said.
"Oh you're just worrying too much. Look at you, wrinkles are starting to form around his face." He said teasing her. Margies felt her face.
"Stop it. I dont have wrinkles yet."
"I was just kidding love." he said wrapping his arms around her waist. He gave a kiss on the forehead. "-you will always be beautiful to me whether your old or young. I love you for who you are Margie." Margie smiled and held her boyfriend. She finally had found the one shes been searching for. He was all she can ask for in a guy. Margie was very happy and so was her family. They loved boy and accepted him as one of their family memebers already. She had hoped her best friend will get to experience of love like she did.
--------------
Nadech arrived at his house. He turned and saw Yaya asleep. She slept like an angel. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. Her cheeks had smelled so sweet. Yaya soon awoke and looked around.
"Where are we?" She asked.
"Just follow me." He got out of the car and went to open the door for her. Yaya stared at him. She wondered what he was up to. "-come on. I dont have all day." He said. Yaya got out of the car and looked around this beautiful house. The servant came outside to greet him.
"Khun Nadech, madam told me to tell you she would like to talk to you. She is waiting in the livingroom." The servant stared at Yaya from head to toe. Yaya smiled and walked inside with Nadech.
"Oh there he is. Nadech, come over here. Look whose here to visit." Nadech looked and saw his childhood bestfriend. He let go of Yaya's hand and ran to give her a hug.
"Taew! When did you come back?"
"I got back this morning but i wanted to come see you guys first. I miss you guys so much." Taew said. Yaya felt hurt at the way they were so close. She didnt belong here. Why did he have to do this to her?
"Nong Yaya?" Aff said. Yaya heard someone calling out her name. Her eyes widened.
"P' Aff. " Yaya hugged her.
"what are you doing here?"
"I uhh...came with Nadech."
"Nadech? My little brother?"
"You're his sister? How can a good person like you be his sister?"
"Well hes really a good guy. Its just what happened with Mint made him turn that way. But he's really sweet."
Yaya wanted to laugh Sweet? This guy wasnt anything close to being sweet. All he did was torment and was very demanding. "How many months are you?"
"I'm 6 months now."
"Aww! Congratulations. I'm very happy for you. Wheres your husband?"
Aum walked in with the shopping bags. "There he is."
"Honey, look whose here."
Yaya wai Aum.
"Nong Yaya, its nice to see you again. How have you been?"
"I wish I can lie and say Im doing fine but I'm suffering." Yaya smiled suddenly turned into a frown.
"Whats wrong?" Aff said.
"I..." Nadech walked in and interrupted their conversation. "Here you are. Ive been looking everywhere for you." He wrapped his arms around her body.
Aff and Aum looked at one another.
"Wait. Are you and Yaya?" She asked.
"Yes, P' Aff. This is my wife yaya." Taew overheard their conversation. Her heart began to ache. She had hoped for her and Nadech to be together but now it was destroyed.
"Wife?!? When did you guys get married?" Aum questioned.
"Today."
"Whose married to who?" Nadech's mom came marching in. She didnt seem very happy to hear the news. Yaya smiled and wai his mom. She was very pretty. She had long, thick black hair. Her eyes were big. Yaya can tell where Nadech got his looks from.
"-Nadech. What is this? How can you get married without telling us? What were you thinking? Who is this young lady?"
"Mom. This is Yaya. She's Mint's cousin whom is my wife. " Nadech's mom became furious when she heard Mint's name.
"What?!? Why did you marry her cousin? Didnt you learn your lesson from her cousin? What if this girl hurts you again?"
"Madam. Even if Mint and I are cousins, it doesnt mean that we both have the same personality. Please understand that. My mom raised me to be a good person and not take advantage of anyone. I would never think of harming anybody." But yaya thought on the otherhand, Nadech might be capable of doing that.
"Mom, Ive also known Yaya when we went to school together. Shes not like her cousin. Yaya is very sweet." Aff said trying to calm her mom's temper down.
"But still, how can you both get married all of a sudden? Is she pregnant Nadech?" Yaya and Nadech stared at each other.
"I..." Yaya was going to tell her the truth but Nadech suddenly cut her off.
"Yes Mom. We just found out today that Yaya is 2 weeks pregnant."
"Pregnant?!?" They all said simultaneously. Yaya's eyes were wide open. Great! Now she was in more trouble. Pregnant?!? Seriously, he could of came up with a better excuse than that.
"Oh my...I want to faint."
"Aunty. Aunty." Taew said fanning her.
"I'm sorry Mom but yaya and I loved each other so much that we didnt use protection."

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL at the last line. uh oh more trouble now lying that she's pregnant and Taew coming into the picture. Gahh this is getting so good.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. he lie bout yaya being pregnant.. wonder what he will do when they found out the truth.. from the way his mother act.. looks like yaya will have a difficult time.. sigh

can't wait for you to update more.. =D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Goodness I hope nadech's mother isn't like those typical ones that looks down on the n'ek so much. But anyways I'm glad we get to see Aum and lets hope more process on Yadech scenes soon ;)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Too soon to ask for an update? Lol I'm hooked!

Simmay

sarNie Egg
"Mom...since it already came this far. You should accept Nong Yaya . Look on the bright side, at least you will have another grandchild on the way." Aum said.
"No, I will not accept the person who's family hurted my son. There's no way she will be my daughter in law."
"But Mom..." aff said.
"Its ok P'Aff. I guess Yaya will just have to get an abortion." Nadech placed his hands on Yaya's tummy. "-I'm sorry my dear child that Daddy cant take care of you. Please forgive Mommy and Daddy ok? Come on Yaya. Let's go." Nadech helped Yaya up and headed towards the door.
"Where are you going with my grandchild?" Nadech smiled and turned around.
"But mom, you said you werent going to accept yaya as your daughter-in-law. Then that means you wont accept my child either." His mom got up from the chair and walked towards them. Yaya heart began to beat faster as she got closer to them.
"But the baby still has our family blood too. I cant do that." She grabbed her son's hands. "You already made her pregnant. So it would be right for you to be responsible for the baby and her." Nadech and Yaya both smiled. "-but after she gives birth. You must divorce her. Taew, please help me to my room."
"Sure Aunty." Taew held her hands and walked her upstairs to her room.
"Well at least Mom didnt kick you both out of the house. So that's a good thing. Just try not to get on her bad side lately." aff grabbed Yaya's hands. "- i knew that one day you would be my apart of my family. Welcome to our family."
"Thank you P'Aff. I'm glad to have you as my sister-in-law too."
"Well Aum and I are going to go put these stuff away. You two get settled." Aff patted her brother's shoulders and began walking upstairs. Yaya was jealous of what Aff had. It was something that she would never have. She watched as Aum and Aff held hands and walked up the stairs. Yaya let out a big sigh.
"What's wrong?"
"You still have the nerves to ask me what's wrong? Look what you made my life turn into. 2 weeks pregnant?!? Couldnt you come up with a better excuse than that?"
"My love, if i didnt tell mom that, do you think she would have accepted you just like that? I actually saved your life. You should give me a reward for that."
"Reward?" She asked. Nadech pointed to his mouth. "-dream on." She said.
"Really? Watch me make it happen." He began chasing her around the table.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm so sorry honey. Thing werent suppose to turn out like this." His mom said.
"It's ok Aunty." Nadech's mom could see the pain in her eyes.
"I know you and Nadech have liked each other for a long time and for this 3rd wheel to come in between. It just hurts."
"Aunty, Nadech and I never liked each other that way anyway. We are like siblings." Taew's voice began to tremble. His mom hugged her. Taew began to cry.
"I'm sorry honey.."
------------------------------------
Nadech gave Yaya a quick tour of the house. The house was so big, it consisted of 6 to 8 bedrooms. That's just for the family. The bottom level consisted of 5 bedrooms for the maids and servants. Yaya knew she was going to get lost. She stopped for a moment and saw their family picture. It brought back memories to her family.
"Why did you stop for?" He noticed she was staring at their family picture. Nadech already knew what she was thinking and how she felt.
"You're very lucky to have a nice, comforting family. I dont know how it feels to have a family anymore. Its just all coldness and loneliness thats left."
"What are you talking about? My family is like your family. Come on now you get to see our bedroom." He said whispering softly into her ears. Yaya was amazed. even her room wasnt as big as his. He could probably fit 20 people in here.
"Nadech, your mom doesnt even like me. It seems like she already found her daughter-in-law. "
"Who?"
"Taew? It seems like your mom loves her a lot. I dont belong here. You should just let me go. Dont worry I will work and find the money to repay you back. Dont worry, I wont run away from you."
"No. I wont allow that. You have to stay with me until the debt is repaid."
"Why are you doing this to me? Why do we have to put up with a lie? Your putting my life through hell."
"I DONT CARE! You have to be here until I tell you that you can go. If you leave, I will make sure your brother will never see the outside world again."
"How can you be so cruel?" She slapped him across the face. She ran towards the door but Nadech shut it. He pushed her away from the door and she landed to the ground.
"I can be much more cruel than this if you dont listen to what i say. " Nadech slammed the door and left the room. Yaya sat on the ground hugging her knees. She wanted to leave and go to her mom. She missed her mom so much.
Nadech walked downstairs to the bar area. He grabbed a glass and poured alcohol in there. Taew noticed he was stressed. She walked over and comfort him.
"Whats wrong? Already got into an argument with your wife?"
"No, Im just tired. So I wanted a drink. " Taew laid her head on his shoulders.
"I miss you Barry." Nadech turned and looked at Taew. He leaned in closer to her face but Yaya's face soon appeared in his head. He backed away.
"Lets go have dinner." He said.
"Sure." She smiled and held his arms. Yaya watched from upstairs as her so called husband went into the car with another woman leaving his wife at home. Yaya dont know how much more pain she can endure. It was just all too much.
----------------------
Nadech and Taew were at a bar. It was pretty fancy inside. "So how was school in New York?"
"It was great. Met a lot of great people but I'm glad to be be back in Thailand with the family. My mom is throwing me a welcome party on Saturday. You and your wife should come."
"We will definitely be there."
"What about John? He didnt come with you?"
"Oh...he and I broke up."
"Oh really. Sorry for asking."
"It's ok. Things werent working out for us anyways. He was too overprotective."
"A guy who loves their girlfriend a lot is a guy who truely cares and loves their woman."
"Well, I dont like that. I just feel like I have no freedom."
"Well what type of guy do you like?"
"I want a guy who understands me.A guy whom can trust me. I want a guy like you..."
"Me? There's nothing good about me. I'm not handsome. I cant even dress that well. I barely brush my teeth every night." Taew laughed.
"I'm kidding. I do brush my teeth every night."
"See, you know how to make me laugh and your honest with me. All these other guys tells me lie to make me happy."
"Well, I'm sure you will find that guy one day. Just be patient."
"Yaya is very lucky to have you."
"Yeah..." He smiled. '-Come on. Cheers! Welcome back home!"
"Cheers!" She said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
It was 2 a.m in the morning. Everyone in the house were asleep. Nadech headed upstairs to the room. He was kind of nervous. He never had anyone sleeping in his room with him. As he opened the door, he noticed Yaya had made her little bed on the floor. He sat down next to her and caressed her hair. He leaned in for a kiss on the cheek but noticed her skin was burning hot. She began shivering. He felt her forehead.
"Yaya..." He said tapping her arms but she didnt reply back. He didnt want to wake anyone up in the middle of the night. He went into the bathroom and grabbed a bowl of warm water with a towel. He placed the bowl on the table. He picked her up and laid her on the bed. He began wiping her face. Then, he wiped her neck. He stared at her shirt. What the heck was he going to do? If he called P' Aff then she would be suspicious.
"Oh what the heck.." he said. He began unbuttoning her buttons one by one. "I'm sorry Yaya." Once he was done, he began wiping her chest. As soon he was done, he buttoned her shirt back and pulled the covers over her body. He was going to put the bowl away but Yaya grabbed his hand.
"Mom...Dad..I miss you. Dont leave me. Dad, I'm cold. I have no one else. " Nadech kissed her hand. Yaya began shivering even more. Nadech hopped on the other side of the bed and held her against his warm body.
"I'm here baby...I wont leave you."

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
awhhh nadech! so cute of how he's taking care of yaya and how he always likes to kiss her cheeks. lol you're not the only one mel. in all honesty i stalk this thread for updates all the time. i guess thats what you call the yadech fever :coverlaf:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
nadech actually have feelings for her.. hahaha.. but why he left yaya alone at home.. sigh....

can't wait for more.. wonder what is yaya's reaction when she realise nadech is hugging her and even wipe her body.. haha

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
He was demanding at the beginning, but he's also sweet, just as Aff said. Tears of happiness 8*) right now.

cecilia

Staff member
i hope you update this na kha .. there are fans at YADECH.COM that enjoy this fiction -- pls update soon ^^

Simmay

sarNie Egg
I am sorry Ladies to keep you guys hanging. Finally had time to update. I promise I will update more often. Thank you once again for reading my fanfic! :D

He held her all night until her fever had gone down. He placed his hands on her forehead again and felt relieved when her fever had gone down. He got up and went to shower.
When he was done showering, Yaya awoke and looked around the room. He went to sit beside her on the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked.
"I still feel a little dizzy. How did I end up being up here?"
"Silly! I carried you and put you on bed." Yaya noticed her shirt was buttoned unproperly.
"What did you do to me? Did you take advantage of me last night? What did you see?" She grabbed the pillow behind her and began hitting him with it.
"If I didnt wipe your body down, who would? Unless you wanted to die because of your high fever." yaya stopped hitting him. "-you should actually be thanking me because I took care of you all night." Yaya felt embarrassed.
"I didnt ask you too."
"Stubborn..stubborn child. Do you know what I do to stubborn children when they dont listen?" He smiled and leaned in closer to her. Yaya grabbed the pillow and placed it between their faces.
"Thank you..." She said. Nadech had a smirk on his face.
"Alright, I will go downstairs and see if the rice congee is ready. Be right back, my love." He said blowing her a kiss. Yaya was confused. What was wrong with him today? How can he pretend like nothing had happened last night? That they didn't argue. She began to have even more of a headache.
Nadech went downstairs to the kitchen to add more ingredients to the rice soup. His mom noticed he was such in a happy mood.
"My son is such in a good mood today." Nadech turned around and smiled at his mom. He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Didnt you want me to be happy?"
"Of course I do son. Is it because of Taew?" She said teasing him. Yaya overheard everything. She headed back upstairs feeling even more dizzy. Everything was blurry to her. She held onto the stair's handrail really tight. Aum came out of his room and saw Yaya was about to faint. He ran quickly and caught her.
"Yaya! Are you ok? " Aum asked. Aff quickly came out of her room.
"What happened?' Aff said.
"I dont know honey. I just came out of the room and noticed she was about to fall but I caught her in time." Aff gently walked down the stairs and felt her forehead. Nadech was going to carry the congee up to the room when he saw Yaya in his brother-in-law's hand. He quickly handed the congee to his mom and ran up the stairs.
"What happened?" He asked.
"She fainted." Aff said. Nadech grabbed Yaya from Aum's arm and carried her back inside.
"Dont tell me she's doing that to get attention around here." HIs mom said.
"No mom. Yaya is really sick. She has a fever." Aff said. Aff and Aum walked into Nadech's room. Aff never saw her brother really care for a woman like that before. Not even with his last girlfriend. Nadech rubbed her hand so she can be warm.
"I think you should take her to the hospital Nadech if her temperature doesnt decrease."
"Dont worry P'Aff I know how to take care of my wife."
"Then you should feed her some congee before it gets cold. She's probably hungry."
"Thanks Mom." Everyone began to head out of the room. Nadech helped Yaya sit up. He sat behind her and placed her body against his chest.
"Yaya...you have to eat something."
"I'm not hungry..." She replied.
“Why are you being stubborn again?”
“You dont have to care for a woman like me? A woman that is just here to repay her debts. You should just listen to your mom and marry Taew.” Nadech threw the bowl on the floor. He became very frustrated.
“Look! That is none of your business. You are here to do what I tell you.” He walked out of the room, slamming the door. Yaya began tearing out. She stared at the congee that was spilled on the ground. She got up from the bed and started wiping the congee. Yaya picked up the broken bowl pieces one by one. She accidently cut her finger. Aff walked into the room and saw her finger bleeding.
“Oh my...Yaya are you okay?” Aff grabbed a tissue to stop the blood from flowing. She walked over and grabbed the first aid kit and helped Yaya clean her wound.
“Is everything okay with you and Nadech?”
“I dont know.” Yaya began breaking down. Aff hugged her.
Nadech was downstairs drinking alcohol again. His cellphone began to ring. Taew was calling him.
“Taew? Let’s go out.”
“Sure.” This made Taew happy. She quickly went upstairs to decide what she was going to wear to impress this guy.
"Where are you going?" Aum asked him.
"Out with Taew since thats what my wife wants me to do. If my wife cant give me the love I need, then I am going to go find someone who will do it." Nadech finished the rest of the drink and walked out of the house. Aum shook his head.
Aff stared at Yaya who was very down. "Yaya, Nadech is like this. He has a very short temper. Please dont mind him. "
"Dont worry P'Aff. I wont." She smiled to reassure Aff that she was okay.
"Alright, get some rest."
"Thank you."

Nadech walked inside the bar. Taew was waiting for him. She smiled very sweetly at him.
"What's wrong? Why are you drinking so much?"
"No one understands me! Not even her!"
"Her? You mean Yaya?"
Nadech drank his shot. "But I understand you Nadech. Ive always have." She held his hands and stared into his eyes. He gazed into her eyes but the image of Yaya's face soon appeared. He quickly shook his head to erase the image of her out of his head.
"Come on. Let's go dance." He pulled her hand to the dance floor.
-----------------------
Yaya decided to go visit her mom at the hospital. The nurse had told her that her condition was still the same. Yaya walked into the room and sat down besides her mom. She held her mom's hand.
"Hi mom. How are you today? I'm sorry that I couldnt come visit you earlier. I was busy. You dont have to worry about me okay, I am doing fine...." yaya's voice began to tremble. "Dont worry I have everything under control. " Yaya began to sob. "Yaya kissed her mom's hand. "I love you Mom. I miss you a lot. I wish you were here to hug me and tell me that everything will be alright."
It was 3 o'clock in the morning and Nadech was really drunk. Taew had to drive him home. She parked her car in front of the house. The maid came running up to her to help.
"It's okay, I got it." The maid stepped aside as Taew carried Nadech inside to the his bedroom. He was so heavy. She could barely balance herself. Taew laid him down but Nadech pulled her down too.
"Do you know that I love you?" He said staring into her eyes. Taew's heart began to race. This was the moment she had been waiting for. He hugged her tightly and they both fell asleep on the bed.
The next morning, Nadech had felt a head laying on his chest. He began to smile thinking it was Yaya. He smelled her hair but the scent was different. Nadech took a glance at the head that he was sniffing. It was Taew. He quickly got up. What the heck did he just do and where was Yaya?
"Good morning." Taew greeted him.
"Umm...morning." Nadech felt awkward now. He wanted to get up to shower but Taew held his hands.
"Last night, was the most memorable night of my life." Taew began to blush. Nadech hit his forehead. What the heck was that suppose to mean? Did he and Taew? No...That couldnt happen. Both of their clothes were on.
Yaya walked into the front door. The maid started humming and singing.
"Soon, there will be a real wedding. Its like a dream come true."
Yaya had no clue what she was trying to imply. She began walking upstairs. She walked into her room and saw a woman's shoes lying on the floor. The bed was all messed up. Nadech and Taew both came out with a bathrobe on. Their clothes were lying on the ground. Yaya began to feel disgusted. Tears were forming in her eyes. She shook her head and ran out of the room. Nadech ran after her. Taew was very happy that Yaya had seen the image of her and Nadech in a bathrobe.
"Wait Yaya! Wait!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her to face him.
"I am leaving. I am not going to stay here so that I have to see this image everyday."
"what are you talking about? It's not like what you think?"
"Then what are you going to tell me? That it was an accident? She had no place to sleep so she had to keep you companied on the same bed with a bathrobe on? Thats just pathetic. I may owe you a debt but I dont have to endure this. I dont deserve this. Let me go."
"No! what do you mean you dont?" he said whispering into her ears. He grabbed her closer to his body. "Your cousin had hurted me so I am going to let you suffer the pain that she had caused me."
She pushed him away. "Dont you think thats a little too much? I have nothing to do with my cousin and you already know that? Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you?"
Deep down inside, Nadech didnt want to lose her.
"You cant not leave! If you do, you will be in jail along with your brother. If thats what you want, then fine."
"You!"
"Go ahead and leave!"
Yaya took a deep breath and knelt down on the stairway. Once again, she felt that life was being unfair. Even God wasnt even on her side right now. Yaya had no choice but to continue to stay here.
Nadech walked back into the room and smiled. Taew walked up to him and grabbed his hand.
"I'm so sorry Nadech. I didnt mean to cause any problems for you and yaya. I can go and explain everything to her if you want."
"It's okay. I already explained everything to her." Yaya soon walked into the room. Nadech noticed her hand was wrapped up with a bandage. He grabbed her hand. Yaya cried in pain.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I just had a little accident."
"Let me take a look."
"I am fine. P'Aff already tooked a look at it." She removed her hands from his and walked into the bathroom.
"Come on Nadech. Let's go have breakfast." She held onto his arms and walked out of the door. Yaya peeked through the door as they left. Yaya slowly knelt down on the floor.
"I just wanna be freed from all of this." She said to herself. "All I want is to be happy.."

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
AHH thank you so much Simmay! Poor Yaya. Nadech is such a jerk! But at least he admits in his drunken state that he loves Yaya

Simmay

sarNie Egg
yaya changed her clothes and went down for breakfast. Everyone was waiting for her at the table. She felt embarrassed.
"Sorry..." She said.
"It's okay Yaya. Come and sit down." Aff said. Aff was the best sister-in-law anyone could possibly have. She was just a sweetheart. Nadech stared at Yaya. Her face was very pale. She didnt say much at the table either.
Aum brought over a glass of milk for Aff. "Thank you, honey." She kissed her husband on the cheek.
"I hope to find a good husband like P'Aum one day." Taew said.
"I'm not the best, nong Taew..but thank you though." he said smiling at her. Nadech grabbed Taew's hand. "What are you talking about silly girl? That's why theres me." He tried to get Yaya's attention but she wasn't even paying attention. She just kept eating. Taew, on the otherhand enjoyed the attention that Nadech was giving her.
"Where's aunty?" Taew asked.
"Oh she went out with some of her close friends."
"Awww. thats just too bad. I wanted to go shopping with her."
"I can take you shopping." Nadech offered. Yaya couldnt stand it anymore.
"I'm sorry but I'm full now." She walked back upstairs to the room and sat down on her bed. She really wanted to run away. Her life was just a total mess. Nadech walked into the room. Yaya didnt even bother to stare at him. He sat down next to her and felt on her forehead. She moved his hand away. Yaya stood up but Nadech pulled her back down and sat her down on his lap. He held her very close to him and kissed her shoulders and arms.
"Let me go! What are you doing?" She exclaimed.
"Im kissing my wife. You dont give me morning kisses so thats why I have to kiss you." Yaya just wanted to throw up at his comment.
"Isnt that whats your Taew is for?" He stopped for a minute and released her from his arms.
"Taew is not my wife."
"And im not either."
"Oh yeah, I forgot. Your my little slave. Since you mentioned that, you have to go with Taew and I shopping and carry our bags."
"What?!? I am not carrying your girlfriend's shopping bags."
"Then, remember our deal is off."
"Fine!" She grabbed her purse and walked downstairs.
During the car ride, Yaya just stared out the window. She couldnt stand the sight of the two lovebirds acting so lovey dovey. Yaya decided to take a nap since she didnt get to sleep much last night. Nadech saw this, so he turned the volume causing Yaya to jump up. She knew he was doing it on purpose. Yaya was frustrated. Good thing, they had finally arrived at the mall. Nadech went to open the door for Taew. That made Yaya even more sad. She wanted the guy she love to do that for her.
"I dont even know where to start to shop. I just love this mall so much." Taew said.
"Well, we have all day . So you can buy whatever you want."
Yaya was grossed out with their conversation. So she decided to walk inside first. Yaya remembered coming here with her mom when she was younger. Life was just great then. She wished that she could turn back time and relive that moment again.
"Nadech, wait for me out here so you can tell me which outfits look good on me."
"Sure." Nadech smiled as she walked into the fitting room. He was looking around the store to see where Yaya was. There, she was standing there, looking down. Nadech decided to walk over to her.
He placed his hands on her shoulders. Yaya got scared.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine." She said wiping her tears.
"Good. Did you want anything?"
"No, I dont wear these type of clothes anyways. Where's Taew?"
"Shes in the fitting room."
"Nadech ka...Nadech." Taew said calling out his name.
"I think shes looking for you. You should go in. She might need your opinion on her clothes." Nadech took a deep breath and grabbed Yaya's hand. She was puzzled. What was he doing? Yaya tried to release her hands from his but he held onto her hand even tighter. Taew didnt even bother to notice they were holding hands.
"I love that dress Taew. It suits you very well."
"Really? You think so? I thought it was a lil too big."
"No, it fits you just fine." He said.
"Alright, I'll get this one." She told the salesperson.
Nadech looked around and saw this white dress that caught his eye. He pulled Yaya's hand and took a closer look at it. He grabbed the dress and placed it against her body.
"What are you doing?" yaya whispered.
"What? Cant I help my wife pick out her clothes.
"Awwww...that's so cute. Hes helping her pick out her clothes. I wish my husband did that." One customer had said. Nadech had smiled at them.
"Would you like to try it on?" One of the salesperson had asked.
"N.."
"Yes, she would. Please take her to the fitting room."
"Sure, Please come this way. "
Yaya rolled her eyes at him. Nadech waited for his wife to come out of the fitting room. He was going to knock on the door but she opened the door. Nadech was in shock at how beautiful the dress had looked on her. It was a strapless, long dress with flowers on the side. She would look even more beautiful if he hair was down and with all the accessory. He couldnt stop taking his eyes off of her. Yaya felt kind of awkward. She never wore dresses like these before.
Taew came out to saw Yaya in a beautiful white dress. She became very jealous as to all the gossips she had heard bout them. She walked over to Nadech.
"You're very lucky to have such a beautiful wife."
"You look nice Yaya." Taew said. But really, Taew thought the dress would look even better on her.
"Thanks." Yaya replied.
"Thank you." He said. Yaya went back inside to change. After Yaya was finished. She waited for Nadech and Taew outside. Taew handed over the bags to Yaya.
"Here." Yaya stared at her. She wasnt no one's servant especially hers. She had hated Nadech for putting her through this.
"Where next?" Nadech asked Taew. Lets go to the jewelry store over there. I want a new necklace. Maybe you can help me choose one."
"Lets go." Nadech and Taew walked inside.
Great! Yaya thought to herself. Now she had to watch them pick out jewelry together. Yaya decided to stay outside. She sat at the nearest bench.
Margie was feeding her boyfriend some ice cream when they saw Yaya sitting down on the bench.
"Honey, isnt that Yaya?" Boy asked. Margie glanced over to where Boy was pointing.
"It is Yaya." Margie decided to call her.
Yaya noticed her phone was ringing. She answered the call.
"Hello."
"Yaya! I see you."
"Really? Where?"
"Look to your right." Yaya turned to the right and saw her best friend waving at her. She walked over to them.

Nadech was inside looking at rings. He saw a matching one. It was would be perfect for him and Yaya. He asked the salesperson to see the ring. It made him smile.
Margie gave her friend a big hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, Nadech wanted to shop." Yaya replied.
"Where is he?" Boy asked.
"In the jewelry store."
"I wonder whats he buying. He never shops for jewelry."
"Honey, I dont think its him shopping for jewelry." Margie was mad when she saw Taews arms around his.
"Who is she?"
"That's Taew." Boy added.
"You know her?" Margie asked.
"Yes, she has the biggest crush on Nadech ever since they were small but Nadech never saw her that way even though both sides of the family wants them to be together. Yaya felt she didnt fit in at all. She was just an outcast.
Margie comforted her friend. "Oh well, too bad for her. Hes already taken."
Yes, he was taken but she only won his body but not his heart. What did it matter? Yaya's cellphone rang again. He was calling her. Yaya answered his call.
"Hello."
"Where are you?"
"Im with Margie and Boy at the ice cream store with your cousin and Margie." Nadech hung up and went to the ice cream store.
"Hi Khun Nadech and...." Margie greeted him.
"Taew ka.."
"Oh nice to meet you Khun Taew. Please have a seat and join us."
"Taew, its been a while since Ive last seen you. How are you and the family?"

"We are all doing well P'Boy. My family's business is doing great. We are thinking about expanding our company in America."
"Thats great to hear. "
"What about you? How are you and Pat doing?"
Pat?!? Margie became furious. Who the heck was Pat?
"Pat and I have broken up a long time ago."
Margie knew this girl was trying to mess with her mind. She wasnt going to let her have it.
"Oh! I'm sorry. I didnt know. You guys seemed so serious. I heard you guys were going to be engaged as well."
"No, we always had fights. I couldnt bare it anymore. I wasnt happy."
"Well, I hope you find someone you truely love."
"Yes, I have. Shes right here." Boy grabbed Margies hand and kissed them.
Taew couldnt believe he was serious with her. The girl had no taste. She seemed boring.
"Are you guys doing some wedding shopping?" nadech said teasing them.

"No, I needed to find a dress for our friend's wedding." Margie giggled.
"You remember Rita dont you Yaya? Oh and she told me to invite you as well. She forgot your address so she couldnt mail you the invitation."
"Oh really? Who is she getting married to?"
"Her longtime boyfriend, Rome."
"Really? I'm happy for her. They make such a cute couple in Highschool."
Taew started to get annoyed with their conversation. She wanted to shop some more.
"Nadech ka, lets go shopping some more."
Margie already didnt like this girl. She was just a stuck-up. Yaya looked at Nadech to see what his reply was going to be.
"Why dont you go first Taew. I'll be there later. I have some stuff to talk to Boy about."
Taew was about to throw a fit but she just smiled and walked out. Yaya and Margie both let out a big sigh once she had left. The boys looked at them both.
Yaya and Margie smiled at each other.
"I cant believe you guys didnt tell us that you guys got married. That was so fast. What happened?"
"Its like this..."
"I didnt want to lose Yaya to any other man. Its going to rare to find a girl like her whose so sweet, caring, and beautiful." He held her hands. Yaya began to blush.
"Awww.. Im so glad Yaya. Your dream finally came true." Yaya looked at margie and tried to tell her to stop talking.
"What dream Khun Margie?"
"Since you both are married now. I guess we can reveal our true feelings now."
"Margie..no.."
"Go ahead and say it. I would love to hear it."
"Yaya has been liking you for a long time now but you had dated Mint then."
Nadech was surprised but yet he was very happy to know the truth. Yaya's face became really red. She wanted to hide in the bathroom. Nadech just stared at her to see if it was really the truth but Yaya was too embarrassed to say anything. He just kept smiling.